The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Character Q and A  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Character Q and A
« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2015, 02:40:08 AM »
"Haha! I like that example though!" XD

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2015, 02:54:56 AM »
Jay grumbled and walked in wth a huff and sat in a far corner,

Animus raised his hand, "w-well i guess it could be considered complicated..."
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2015, 02:57:26 AM »
"Jay, why are you always so grumpy?" Acon asked, tilting her head to the side.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2015, 03:01:41 AM »
He looked at Acon thoughtfully, then shrugged, "'s not like i hate doing this stuff... just dont really like indulging myself in games... i guess..  dont know... why are you always so attractive?" he said in a serious yet flat tone

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2015, 03:03:22 AM »
Acon smirked and put her paw up to do the lady Gaga monster claw thing. "I was born this way, baby."

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2015, 03:04:54 AM »
Anyone's fursona have a complicate backstory? I have mine but 1)I don't think it's too descriptive to show it to the world yet and 2)I don't even think I'm ready to.

"Come get some."-Duke Nukem

If it counts as complicated kalan's mother was an elf warrior that fell in love with a wolf prince as the two races stood on the brink of war over the middle lands in the forest realm, an area that the wolves hunted and the elves prized over for there natural beauty some of which was the wolves food source. As a war between the two sides grew closer despite the elf kings and the wolf lord trying to form a peace treaty the two lovers grew more and more in love. One night in the southern glade lands the two's love grew so powerful as to create a child through the deep magic that embodies the forest realm. When the wolf lord found out the scales were tipped and they marched on the elves who in return mustered there own army. The war that followed would leave a scar so deep on the land that even now almost 550 years later you can still see signs of the war. Kalan's father was killed in the war just hours before his birth. Stricken with the loss of his son and hope from the birth of this new two legged half blood the wolf lord agreed to meet with the elves one more time in an attempt to forge a treaty. After two longs weeks during which many feared the war would start again a treaty was formed, if not a turbulent one at best, and the two sides settled into a form of peace. The wolf lord however refused to allow what he referred to as his sons mistake in his den and so the elf mother and her fatherless son were taken in buy the elf king. The elf king would later turns against modern practices and marry the elf warrior and raise the child as his own. He now sits as the crowned prince of the forest realm and senoir commander to her armies. He would enter the wolf realm years later at his grandfathers dieing request that he see the half blood child before he died. He has since served the two tribes as emissary to both.

Is that what you were looking for
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2015, 03:06:08 AM »
"I love LADY GAGA xD"
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2015, 03:13:27 AM »
"Get over here my Baby Girl" Jay pat his lap and grinned at Acon

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2015, 03:15:12 AM »
Acon blushed and looked around to make sure no one was watching. "Jason..."

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2015, 03:17:44 AM »
Anyone's fursona have a complicate backstory? I have mine but 1)I don't think it's too descriptive to show it to the world yet and 2)I don't even think I'm ready to.

If it counts as complicated kalan's mother was an elf warrior that fell in love with a wolf prince as the two races stood on the brink of war over the middle lands in the forest realm, an area that the wolves hunted and the elves prized over for there natural beauty some of which was the wolves food source. As a war between the two sides grew closer despite the elf kings and the wolf lord trying to form a peace treaty the two lovers grew more and more in love. One night in the southern glade lands the two's love grew so powerful as to create a child through the deep magic that embodies the forest realm. When the wolf lord found out the scales were tipped and they marched on the elves who in return mustered there own army. The war that followed would leave a scar so deep on the land that even now almost 550 years later you can still see signs of the war. Kalan's father was killed in the war just hours before his birth. Stricken with the loss of his son and hope from the birth of this new two legged half blood the wolf lord agreed to meet with the elves one more time in an attempt to forge a treaty. After two longs weeks during which many feared the war would start again a treaty was formed, if not a turbulent one at best, and the two sides settled into a form of peace. The wolf lord however refused to allow what he referred to as his sons mistake in his den and so the elf mother and her fatherless son were taken in buy the elf king. The elf king would later turns against modern practices and marry the elf warrior and raise the child as his own. He now sits as the crowned prince of the forest realm and senoir commander to her armies. He would enter the wolf realm years later at his grandfathers dieing request that he see the half blood child before he died. He has since served the two tribes as emissary to both.

Is that what you were looking for
Yes, yes it is. Anyway I've read your backstory. Or, well skipped over it. It was so long, but that's good.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2015, 03:27:15 AM »
Jay stood and huffed a bit irritated, he was over her in two secnds, hoisting her up into his arms and holding her close, he soon returned to his seat with her, gently setting her into his lap, "There... much better..." he wrapped his arms around her waist

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2015, 03:30:52 AM »
Acon squealed, but otherwise made no protest. She sat obediently in Jay's lap. "S-sorry."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2015, 03:38:48 AM »
Jay chuckled a bit, "dont you like sitting in your mate's lap?"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2015, 03:41:35 AM »
Acon blushed. "W-well, yeah, but... uh~" she looked around. "Man, is it hot in here?"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2015, 03:46:53 AM »
He leaned up close to her ear, "It's just you baby..." he whispered

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX