The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Character Q and A  (Read 13781 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Character Q and A
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2015, 08:42:41 PM »
Ronnie shrugged. "I try to break the machine before the warranty expires. Gets me my money back."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2015, 08:44:16 PM »
Acon furrowed her brow. "That... that's... okay."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2015, 08:45:45 PM »
Ronnie raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2015, 08:47:12 PM »
Acon shook her head. "N-no, sir! Please keep doin what you're doin."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2015, 08:50:23 PM »
Ronnie smiled. "Okay. I wasn't planning on doing anything different, anyway." He sighed, and rested in the chair slightly.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2015, 08:51:57 PM »
Acon smiled as she climbed over into Jayce's lap. "Jayce, why are you so cool?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »
Jayce shrugged, and pointed at Ray. "'Cause I'm everything he isn't." Ray responded with a raised finger, and silence, before returning continuing to dig through the wardrobe.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2015, 08:58:00 PM »
Acon giggled and placed a paw on Jayce's cheek. "Oh, you and Ronnie. So cool, yet... so hot." As Acon said the word 'hot' a small lick of flame shot from her mouth.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2015, 08:59:44 PM »
Ronnie smiled, and nodded. Jayce smirked, and turned his head away. "Aw, stop. Y'makin' me blush."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2015, 09:02:28 PM »
Acon smirked and turned away as well. "Did I seriously just say that?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2015, 09:06:03 PM »
Ronnie nodded. "You did indeed."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2015, 09:08:11 PM »
Acon blushed as she stood and snuck up behind with a beanie and a flannel shirt.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2015, 05:02:16 AM »
     "I feel so useless now..." AJ and Aaron Blade said in unison, before sharing a blank glare. Enigir played dead for a third time.

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »
Styx sat ina corner attempting to peel cuties and nom them, he mewled loudly once he ate one that he peeled successfully, but tha wasnt much, his ears lowered, "im such a failure..." he frowned a bit attempting to peel his third cutie

Ani shyly inched to Aaron and looked to AJ
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2015, 07:20:28 PM »
Cifero waited around to see if anyone wanted to ask him anything. "... Styx, why do you think you're a failure?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.