The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My mind going to the wrong areas  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: My mind going to the wrong areas
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 04:53:09 AM »
I know you're going through a hard time Senjiku. Just remember we're all here for you. (Don't w afraid to message / call meno skype any time! I'm here for you!
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »
I'm sorry, Senjiku. My first long distance relationship ended much the same way, with my partner cheating on me. Getting with other guys and telling them her and I weren't together. I can relate to your situation in every way imaginable.

She believed she was beyond the realm of fairness, and she didn't show you that equal respect you deserved, but do not let her transgressions against you be your undoing. In times like these, you need to be able to rely on yourself for reconciliation. There are many fish in the sea, you just need to keep swimming. And when you do find another one, the important thing is to not be cynical about them. If you go into something believing certain results before any evidence, one has the unwitting ability to make them more likely.

But for now, the most important thing you can do is take time for yourself. Take time to breathe, to relax. Don't hurt yourself for someone else's failures, because their own mistakes will not be the end of you. You have the whole community here that cares about your predicament, even if some may not be voicing it. But take it from the guy who not only survived through the same situation, but also befriended that ex partner years later; you can get through this, and you can find love again some day. I believe in you, my friend.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »

Thanks Trixs you're awesome, its understandable and i like the way you worded it. I was drawing last night but i ended up taking a shower after and the attack came on.

Man :/  *hugs*

Thanks, but you know my latest thoughts on the matter ;)

Spoiler for My thoughts:
What a rude mole

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 05:14:39 PM »
Meh, I really don't have anything useful information. I don't plan to find a special person till I'm mid 20s which hopefuly I'd have a mature and caring person to be with. If it happens earlier than so be it.

"Come get some."-Duke Nukem