The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35446 times)

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2015, 09:06:37 PM »
Luke woke up after falling asleep tot he turtle's lecturing. He walked out of the class stretching. He looked around. The still couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched. He sighed, and muttered under his breath. "I'm not getting good vibes from some of the people in my class." He stopped and looked around for a library where he could have some peace and quiet.
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2015, 09:11:04 PM »
"So how has your day been, my child?" The raccoon asked, wanting to start a conversation with Acon.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2015, 09:13:32 PM »
Acon shrugged. "Eh. I've been alright. Skipped school today."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2015, 09:15:39 PM »
"How come?" The raccoon asked, putting the bag of breadcrumbs beside him and folding his paws on his lap, "Many of the greatest minds in history went to school, you know."
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2015, 09:19:56 PM »
Acon nodded. "Yeah, I know. But what would learn in school that I can't teach myself?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2015, 09:31:11 PM »
"What do you mean?" The raccoon asked Acon.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2015, 09:32:50 PM »
Acon smiled. "Anything I learn in school, I could just teach myself."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2015, 09:36:42 PM »
"I see," Replied the raccoon. He then said with a calm voice, "But a perfect apple could fall off an apple tree at any time it wants. But instead, it waits to be plucked so it can keep away from the ground and bring pleasure to whom is devouring it."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2015, 09:38:19 PM »
Acon raised a brow. "What's that mean, father?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2015, 09:40:16 PM »
"Well good bye! This class has finally bore me!!" she stood and walked out and caused the walrider to make the lights go out. She hummed happily jumping the school fence and into the woods so she can make friends with the wild animals that roamed.

~We could have been beautiful, darling~

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2015, 09:43:52 PM »
"It means that you may take what ever path you like," The raccoon answered with a smile, "But a path away from school will be very difficult. You are very intelligent, Acon, but if you seek a path of success then you need to participate in school and work you way till graduation. But what ever path makes you feel happier, take it."

As the lights went out in the room, the students began to panic in confusing. Kyle had made his way out of the class to keep away from the chaos. "This day just gets worse and worse!" Kyle said to himself. As he looked around though, he couldn't see Annabeth, figuring that she must of wandered off the go haunt another class. With thirty minutes remaining till the bell rung, Kyle decided to head to the library.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:47:16 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2015, 09:47:01 PM »
Acon pouted. "I guess I should go back, huh?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
"If you feel certain about that, then yes." The raccoon answered her with a smile as he reached back to his breadcrumbs to continue feeding the pigeons.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2015, 09:49:52 PM »
Zaida sat near a small rabbit and smiled. "I guess it's you and me little one until the next bell I'll have to leave..." she began to et the rodent humming softly.

~We could have been beautiful, darling~

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2015, 09:52:03 PM »
"Who's there!?" Cried a old, crazy sounding voice from a bush in front of Zaida.
― H.P. Lovecraft