The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35321 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #1110 on: February 19, 2015, 08:02:26 PM »
(There is nothing I can post for now so i'm just going to wait and see what comes up.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #1111 on: February 19, 2015, 08:06:57 PM »
At the church, Father Thomas was helping people when he sensed a dark presence from outside. Curious, the raccoon exited the church to see a crow perched on a tree branch. But the priest knew very well that something wasn't right about the crow.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1112 on: February 19, 2015, 08:07:23 PM »
(Same)

~I'm not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing~

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
« Reply #1113 on: February 20, 2015, 05:20:02 AM »
Luke waited sighing....'COME ON STUPID BELL!' He thought to himself. 'I'm never there when something happens...' He clenched his fist in anger wanting to know what was going on.'Maybe I could help.' He looked down frustrated wanting to leave the class immediately.
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #1114 on: February 20, 2015, 01:22:01 PM »
Eventually, the bell rang and students began leaving for their next classes.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1115 on: February 20, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »
Raziel stopped short from throwing himself into battle as all the enemies disappeared. Sighing, he put his quarter away and quickly ran back to the school, grabbed his schedule, checked each of the classes he had next, and quickly wrote out a number of excuse notes just in case he sensed more trouble. This school day better be almost over, he thought to himself. Otherwise, I might get into more trouble than I really need to...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: February 20, 2015, 07:52:53 PM »
After losing all games of go fish with katt he rested once more on the desk.

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
« Reply #1117 on: February 20, 2015, 07:58:56 PM »
He got up ditching class heading to the front of the school. He burst out of the front doors. "Loyd!? Where are you?" He called out wanting to see if he saw where they headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1118 on: February 20, 2015, 08:02:57 PM »
Raziel walked into the art classroom to find the Walrider and Katt. "Um.. Hello," he said, sitting down at a nearby table.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: February 20, 2015, 08:17:35 PM »
"Greetings" The walrider said as he had curious stares while he laid on his desk lazily.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: February 20, 2015, 08:21:38 PM »
Raziel cocked an eyebrow and approached the desk. "... You're the teacher, then?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: February 20, 2015, 08:24:24 PM »
The walrider was laying on the desk his upper half of his body off the edge seeing raziel upside down and his shirt a bit up showing scars all over his abs. He then nods with a serious response. "I am. Why do you ask boy?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:19 PM »
Raziel blinked at decided to keep his eyes on the "teacher's" face, though he was a little curious what the man did to get all those scars. "Well... first of all, would you say you're a decent art teacher?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1123 on: February 20, 2015, 08:36:33 PM »
"Yes I am..." He huffed throw his nose blowing his hair back a bit. "What the problem I don't loki like a decent art teacher?" He gave a smile.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1124 on: February 20, 2015, 08:43:04 PM »
Kyle managed to return to his next class, art. When he got inside though, Kyle was surprised and startled by the teacher, who looked very intimidating with all of the scars on his body.
― H.P. Lovecraft