The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35450 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »
"Oh yes I'm Sorry...Sorry continue please..." she now stayed silent with a twisted smile as she learned.

~We could have been beautiful, darling~

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
Yellowseed High
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 01:44:13 PM »
He sighed listing intently, wondering what his parents were doing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2015, 01:46:31 PM »
After a confused stare, the turtle continued lecturing.

"Well I can't talk to you right now, Annabeth," The jaguar meekly said to the ghostly cat, "This is my first year of school here and I'd like to get back to my class." with that, the jaguar left the bathroom and made his way back to class, sitting back in his seat. He looked down at his desk in fear of other furs looking at him.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2015, 01:50:18 PM »
Zaida just looked at the clock that slowly ticked by as she listened to the teacher. The walrider grew angry about the other spirits around but paid close attention as he was tattoos on Zaida.

Offline kittylover09

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5-7
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slender-Small Build
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: #HAPPYtoBEaliveSON!
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2015, 01:53:26 PM »
Luke shivered. He got the feeling he was being watched by someone. He glanced to the window, but soon dismissed  the thought, he knew he had to pay attention in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your average Gay furry Feline ;3

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2015, 01:53:53 PM »
"Now class," Mrs. Betsy asked her students, "Could anyone give a full definition of the word Metaphor?"
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2015, 01:56:05 PM »
 "Yes I can" Zaida said in a calm soothing tone with one paw raised. "Well a metaphor is a figure of speech, which a word or phrase is added to an object or an action to which it is not a literally applicable... If i'm correct.." Zaida smiled

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2015, 01:59:25 PM »
"Very well done." The turtle congratulated as she began to lecture about metaphors. The jaguar however felt a small gust of wind from his side. When his looked up, he saw Annabeth sitting on the teacher's desk, playfully observing the class.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2015, 02:01:56 PM »
Since walrider could break away from Zaida. He could do so being invisible to the average furry eye. Zaida chuckled and nods letting the walrider to break away and look at the students half of his body still tattoo's on her exept his top half. He wanted to snap them one by one but knew it could blow zaida's cover.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
The jaguar saw a shadowy entity leave the sergal's body and begin wandering the room. Oh great he thought nervously, this is my first day here and there's already two ghosts in the room. Why me?

Annabeth noticed the entity and tilted her head in curiosity. "Im sorry if the room is cold by any chance," Mrs. Betsy said, feeling cold all of a sudden, "Our heating system as been acting weird lately." However, the turtle had no clue that a ghost sat on her desk.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:15:32 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2015, 03:14:28 PM »
"Hmm..." Kammy had noticed the tattoo thingy crawling along on the floor and also felt the pressence of the other ghost. However she didn't think anyone else noticed them so she tried to ignore them.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2015, 03:21:33 PM »
"Now for you first assignment, I'd like you to write a full paragraph on what you plan to accomplish in your first year of high school." With that, Mrs. Betsy began to hand out pieces of paper to her students. When the jaguar received his, he was about to begin writing when he saw Annabeth leaving her spot and began floating around the room, looking at what everyone was writing. Although he was irritated and slightly annoyed from her mischief, he decided to ignore her as be started writing.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:44:24 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2015, 03:44:30 PM »
The walrider growled unable to speak and flew around the room making som papers to fall off students desks and posters on the wall to slip off. Zaida chuckled and snapped making the walrider turn to her and bonded with her arms once more making her tribal tattoo's to appear again

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2015, 03:48:09 PM »
Acon walked around town, obviously skipping classes. She smiled as she braided her hair into pig tails.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2015, 03:54:12 PM »
As the students got their papers back from the floor with confused looks, Mrs. Betsy went to the windows to see if they were opened, in which they weren't. "Oh ho, uh," The teacher said with a concerned look, worried that her class may be haunted, "M-must have been the wind."
Annabeth giggled from the confusion and went to the jaguar saying, "Is school in your time always this weird, Kyle?"
"S-stop it!" Kyle quietly whispered to her, not to talk to loudly, "Your gonna get me in trouble!"
― H.P. Lovecraft