The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35386 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #600 on: February 11, 2015, 06:34:35 PM »
"Who is this sacrifice he commands, walrider?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: February 11, 2015, 06:36:46 PM »
"Anyone holy..." He lied but made himself sound serious. "Power... Someone strong to take the energy they have...."

~bow down to your glorious sergal~

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #602 on: February 11, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »
"Father Thomas!" The ghostly rat exclaimed, "He has slain thousands of unholy monsters and banished thousands of spirits. He strong, but has grown old and frail, like a leaf during Fall. But I alone cannot kill him, walrider."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:05:53 PM by Aman3712 »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: February 11, 2015, 06:49:42 PM »
"Then it is set father thomas will be our victim but wait patiently. And I, I must go back I will be here tomorrow." He left dark wood to tell the priest the news. As he got to yellowseed he looked around until turning into a velociraptor in a suit and made his way to the church.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #604 on: February 11, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »
Kammy was on her way to the church to speak with Father Thomas. Although she was confident in her abilities she was a little scared of meeting him again as his very presence made her feel weak and in a church she would be even weaker. The whole idea of someone having power over scared her, but she need to show him her sword. If it could hurt the spirit that was after Zaida she needed to know now. When she reached the church, she took a deep breath and entered.

(I got extremely lucky today. I managed to convince my parents to let me have my phone and now i should be back uo to speed.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: February 11, 2015, 06:54:35 PM »
As people prayed and chatted in his church, Father Thomas went to the bathroom quickly to take some pills. Upon leaving the bathroom, he saw that it was reaching 10:00, closing hour. "The church will now be closing soon." He called to everyone, "So rest easy tonight, I'll be holding a cookie fund raiser here by the Yellowseed Girl Scouts." With that, people began to leave, but a velociraptor then entered.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #606 on: February 11, 2015, 06:55:52 PM »
The velociraptor hissed a bit with pain but quickly looked around studying things grabbing a bible and scanning through it.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: February 11, 2015, 07:02:08 PM »
"Is there anything I could help you with?" The raccoon said to the velociraptor, with only fifteen minutes remaining till the church would close for the night.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: February 11, 2015, 07:15:32 PM »
"Yes you are the priest...correct?" He asked sitting down.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #609 on: February 11, 2015, 07:16:17 PM »
"That is correct," Father Thomas replied.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: February 11, 2015, 07:24:22 PM »
"Well I was hoping for an alliance you and I..."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: February 11, 2015, 07:26:03 PM »
"An alliance?" The raccoon asked, "In the name of God, I embrace all who seek my aid."

― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: February 11, 2015, 07:32:57 PM »
"Well that's the point... Priest, we don't have a great history..." He says looking in a bible.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: February 11, 2015, 07:34:59 PM »
"That is true," Father Thomas said, "The history of Yellowseed as well as this entire area is tainted in darkness and mastery."

― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: February 11, 2015, 07:37:01 PM »
"Yes but you however know me as.. The walrider..." He said calmly and sighs crossing his legs as he was now halfway through the bible.