The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35372 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2015, 05:45:06 PM »
"Well father thomas. Its very late and we should all be sleeping... I'll be here tomorrow morning." He stood and picked the Small bat up walking out of the church humming. He walked around yellowseed whistling until walking into a abandon building. "Hmm I think this will do..." He set kammy down on a cupboard by the bed and undressed only until he was in his boxers revealing a very muscular body but scars all over and a white cross seeming to be burnt on his back. "Look at me... A mess.." He sighed and laid on the old creaky bed and grabbed kammy gently and sets her on a pillow right at his snout. "I hope you can sleep also..." He put his large paw behind the bat and his snout just at her neck, lastly his long bushy tail made a wall around the two for protection and comfort, he closed his eyes until falling asleep murring lightly holding the bat close.
(He's growing attached XD I just had to)

~bow down to your glorious sergal~
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:30:04 PM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #736 on: February 13, 2015, 06:35:02 PM »
(To be honest when i was thinking of ways to keep kammy trapped as a bat...this was not what i had in mind but it is still funny. XP)

Kammy felt very awkward about being this close to walriders face and there was no way she was gettng out of this now. She might as well fall asleep until an oppurtunity reveals itself...she blames everything on that ooze demon thingy.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #737 on: February 13, 2015, 06:39:44 PM »
(She is trapped X3)
He mumbled. "Mm~ Soft..." in his sleep and pets the bat softly making him smile as he dreamed.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2015, 06:43:47 PM »
(I know.)

Kammy eventually fell asleep as sh eventually felt comfortable being pet softly. Although for once in her long life hoping she didn' have any dreams about Bradley.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Yellowseed High
« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2015, 07:18:11 PM »
(Well, with Dreadson freed and on the loose, all of Yellowseed is in great danger.)

Father Thomas didn't trust the walrider one bit; he was very much tempted to take the bat from it but decided to allow him to leave with it to avoid any violence . The walrider would probably devour it. The priest found himself unable to leave the church, since he felt that a powerful evil had just been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:23:58 PM by Aman3712 »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: February 13, 2015, 07:21:18 PM »
The walrider groaned and couldn't sleep having nightmares he quickly sat up his eyes bloodshot like always since he never slept.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: February 13, 2015, 07:23:18 PM »
Kammy awoke with a squeak and tried to fly away but hit the walriders tail.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:27:02 PM by Overlord0822 »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: February 13, 2015, 07:24:32 PM »
He looked at the bat that flew into his tail and picked her up. "Oh im sorry I cannot sleep... Like always I can never sleep." He sighed setting her down and stood rubbing his eyes and walking back and forth.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: February 13, 2015, 07:29:46 PM »
(Sorry miss read something.)

Kammy watched the walrider feeling kind of bad for him. Sure he was holding her against her will but he seemed nice and, though she would never admit it, knew right where to scratch her.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #744 on: February 13, 2015, 07:37:55 PM »
He growled and walked into the bathroom looking at the white cross that was burnt onto his back. "Priest I'll never trust them...." He huffed and sat grabbing a cigar and smoking looking at the bat. "Me monster... Their the ones at kill things like me.. Maybe that's why I'm like this bat? I don't know i honestly don't..." He huffed smoke from his nose snarling. "If that raccoon tries anything I will snap him like a twig..." He mumbled and threw his cigar holding his face.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: February 13, 2015, 07:45:49 PM »
Kammy nodded her head slightly, knowing what he meant. She had been hunted by what seems every priest, paladin or wanna be hero there was for thousands of years. However she always had friends to back her up until recently...and her sword. She got very depressed at the fact she lost her sword.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: February 13, 2015, 07:52:34 PM »
"It still burns night and day" he gestures to the cross. "... I can never sleep like a normal furry heck! Look at me no other Furries looks like this!" He roared in the mirror to himself. "I can't go outside doing normal things without being attacked... And God? If God was real why would he do this to me huh?! Let's have that priest explain that." He growled but then sighs. "And I tried to end it all but i won't just die..." He had his head on the sink while he was on his knees.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #747 on: February 13, 2015, 07:58:53 PM »
Kammy flapped her way onto his shoulder and hugged his head, trying to help a fellow monster out.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #748 on: February 13, 2015, 08:08:25 PM »
"I'm sorry...I'll be fine just pills could help me sleep..." He grabbed her and set her on the sink and searched around until finding pill bottles and quickly swallowed them. "Go on bat be free..." He held her and set kammy at the window and laid on the bed watching the bat as his vision went blurry and he grew tired.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: February 13, 2015, 08:10:56 PM »
Kammy looked behind her but she knew it best not to stay. She flew towards the church and changed back at the front door before knocking.