The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35447 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2015, 08:07:10 PM »
"What's your problem?" The chicken said to the fox in a rude tone. Since we was a foot taller than her, he tried to act tough by towering over her with a menacing smile. "Get outa my way, toots!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2015, 08:09:52 PM »
Zaida watched. "Hey chicken!! How about you stop talking tough, besides you are a chicken!!" She laughed crazily causing stares.

~We could have been beautiful, darling~

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2015, 08:13:03 PM »
Kammy let an evil smile run across her face. She loved it when mortals thought they were tough and she was beginning to feel hungry.
"You know your strong guy aren't you? Why don't you come with me and help me with something." She said looking in his eyes and using her hypnotic powers.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
Yellowseed High
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2015, 08:14:09 PM »
Enraged, the chicken stomped over to the sergal and held her by the collar. "The hell you just said?" He asked in an intimidating tone. Hearing the commotion that was going on, Kyle looked up to see the jock challenging the sergal to a fight stood up from his chair in confusion and worry.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:22:14 PM by Aman3712 »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2015, 08:17:15 PM »
"That may be a bad idea." Cursing how the sergal broke her enchantment but was concerned about the her food fetting hurt.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
(Gtg for a bit) "I said your a chicken..." She continued to laugh crazily blowing into the chickens face causing the sleepy gas to go into his nostrils. "Good night..."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2015, 08:33:45 PM »
Feeling drowsy all of a sudden, the jock collapsed to the floor, completely knocked out. As students surrounded the unconscious chicken, Kyle said, confused, "W-what happened?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2015, 08:35:42 PM »
(Well I'm back already XD) Zaida stood on the jock's back and shrugged "seems he didn't get enough sleep...." she smiled and jumped back onto her desk with a tissue wipping the blood that covered her paws*

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2015, 08:37:35 PM »
"I don't know. But i will take him to the nurses office." Kammy said quickly and picked up the chicken with ease, slung him over her shoulders and left.

(Kammy's going to feed on him a little, then take him to the nurse.)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2015, 08:44:11 PM »
(XD)

"Those girls saved ya from that jock, Kyle." Annabeth said to the jaguar in a teasing tone, floating next to him, "They look pretty cute to; you should ask them out~."
"Q-quit it!" Kyle snapped, blushing while rubbing his left shoulder. The ghost giggled playfully from Kyle's embarrassment and decided to follow the fox carrying the chicken just out of boredom.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:46:23 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2015, 08:47:35 PM »
Acon floated to the park and hummed to herself.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2015, 08:51:15 PM »
In the park, an middle aged raccoon in black priest clothing sat on a bench, feeding breadcrumbs to the pigpens. Since his church was located in the center of the part, the benevolent priest decided to briefly enjoy the day like everyone else before he had to go back to work. As he minded his own business though, he spotted a female dark grey jackal passing by and greeted with a friendly tone, "Good morning, young one. Are you new here, may I ask?"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:53:16 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
Acon turned to face the priest and smiled warmly. "Hello, father!" She floated up to him. "No, sir. I've lived here all my life, you know that."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2015, 08:58:16 PM »
"Oh, I apologies Acon." He said, throwing out some more breadcrumbs, "I've just been so busy lately tending the church."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2015, 09:01:32 PM »
Acon smiled and nodded. "Yes, I understand, sir."