The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Yellowseed High  (Read 35332 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Yellowseed High
« Reply #1035 on: February 17, 2015, 12:32:20 PM »
"Tim, class is only half way done." Mr. North said, "As I was saying, this area was once home to three other towns as you may know, Darkwood, Torchvill, and Balson. Originally, Darkwood was the first town to be built, with Edward Harkins and Roy Dreadson being it's founders."
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1036 on: February 17, 2015, 02:11:42 PM »
Raziel stretched and sighed, continuing to take notes.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Yellowseed High
« Reply #1037 on: February 17, 2015, 02:29:01 PM »
the walrider mocked the clock. "Tick tock tick tock tiiiiiick tooock!!" He then laid his head back that hung over the edge of the desk and he swung back and forth.

~I'm not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing~
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:36:11 PM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1038 on: February 17, 2015, 02:36:53 PM »
(No help will come to you Zaida...well at least from us because i bet that non of live even close to you.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1039 on: February 17, 2015, 03:01:21 PM »
(That's the point she only knows me through KIK...o-o it's creepy...) the walrider decided to look at the old art in the classroom studying them carefully as he did so. He hummed to himself.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1040 on: February 17, 2015, 04:11:35 PM »
(Why do you need help, Zaida?)

Raziel ate another carrot.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #1041 on: February 17, 2015, 04:16:23 PM »
"Although both of these peoples contributed heavily on the future of Darkwood, both of them had very different beliefs and ideas." Mr. North continued.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: February 17, 2015, 07:44:39 PM »
Kammy was starting to take interest at this point. She wanted to know more about Darkwood.

(Where is Raziel getting these carrots?)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: February 17, 2015, 08:43:52 PM »
"Before I continue, are there any questions about Darkwood?" The teacher said as he sipped his coffee.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1044 on: February 17, 2015, 09:00:43 PM »
Kammy raised her hand.
"Who were some of the really bad criminals in Dark wood? I rember hearing there were a lot of witch hunts and murders in the old towns but what were some of the worst?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #1045 on: February 17, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
"Indeed there were, Kammy." Mr. North replied, "Although Torchvill had the most brutal witch hunts, Darkwood also participated with witch hunts, with the Ophelia Incident being the worst. Where were also a number of mentally ill murders and criminals whe inhabited the town, with the Harvester being the worst."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:29:17 PM by Aman3712 »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: February 17, 2015, 09:32:49 PM »
Kammy grabbed a pencil and paper and took notes.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: February 18, 2015, 05:18:56 AM »
The walrider was resting his eyes as he hummed and his top half of his body hung off the desk his shirt hanging down a bit showing his scarred up abs, he looked nothing like a art teacher but he needed something that would make him blend in and didn't enjoy being a teenager he always loved being incharge.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1048 on: February 18, 2015, 05:23:02 AM »
(.... I'm not sure yet.)

Raziel raised his hand. "What's the Ophelia incident?" he asked. "And who is the Harvester?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: February 18, 2015, 05:25:09 AM »
Katt walked into Walrider's class room and smirked when she saw him. "Well, hello."