The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: House of Madness  (Read 10806 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: House of Madness
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »
Tryp chuckled. "Oh, my dear. If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." He smiled, and tapped his nose. "You'll see."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2015, 07:13:02 AM »
Acon huffed and crossed her arms. "Oh. Okay."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2015, 07:39:19 AM »
Trpy's ear twitched, and he smiled. "Oh! I do believe you all are going to meet my dear Ronald now." Just then, the door at the far end of the room swung open. A young, strapping raccoon, no more than twenty, stepped out with a large assortment of food on a silver cart. He began serving the guests, each with a tray marked with their name.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2015, 07:43:43 AM »
Acon watched the raccoon as he served them as she moved to sit in an actual seat. "Oh~. So that's Ronald."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2015, 04:30:37 PM »
Cifero took a seat shortly before Ronald showed up, blinking a few times. "So it seems," he said. "... How did I get here?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »
Acon leaned back in her seat and sighed. "Oh come on, guys. Why are y'all acting like we just magically appeared here? We heard about this place, thought the stories were bogus, and decided to check it out for ourselves. Well... that's why I came."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2015, 11:03:03 PM »
"I think someone shoved me in here," Cifero said, waiting patiently as Ronald served everyone.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2015, 02:27:45 AM »
Tryp shrugged, and lifted his glass. "I dunno why, Cifero. Maybe people thought of you a sacrifice? Though...I don't go into town much, dear Rayleonarde does my shopping." He smiled at Acon. "I assume you're familiar with THAT name, dear."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2015, 02:31:47 AM »
Acon blushed and narrowed her eyes at Tryp. "W-what's it to you?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 02:33:01 AM »
Tryp chuckled. "Nothing, dear." He looked around. "Has everyone spoken their minds, then?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2015, 02:34:57 AM »
Acon crossed her arms and grumbled to herself.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2015, 03:02:11 AM »
"Well, just a question," Cifero asked. "Hypothetically speaking, say I get slashed across the chest or something and die. When I wake up after dying, will I have a huge scar across my chest, or will it be like nothing ever happened? Will my shirt still be intact?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2015, 03:55:39 AM »
Tryp smiled. "The scar would remain, and the clothes destroyed. Of course, I will provide you with replacements."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2015, 04:06:36 AM »
Acon sighed loudly and raised her paw again.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2015, 04:54:05 AM »
Tryp motioned at Acon. "Yes, Acon?"