The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ???  (Read 6917 times)

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • "Punch first... Ask questions while punching!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Toucan
Re: ???
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »
(Heehe, sry for the delay. School keeps me too busy ~w~;)
Kata's heart raced a bit before a calming sensation begin to overtake his body.
Moving in time with his shadow; Kata inched his way towards the door.
"I'm... not dyeing here..." the door closing as he went through.
Upon the door closing the shinobi would huff; putting a hand upon his head "..wa-wait.." looking back towards the door
"Wait!" extending a hand to reach for the door, only for it to fly open; the ninja looking on in horror as the gore which filled the room
"...Wh-What? Thi-This isn't..." taking a step back as she quickly looked around, "So-someone! Anyone! I-I..."

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2015, 04:02:22 PM »
The girl hacked down the last shadow. Thee had been a lot of them...but it hadn't been all of them. Not...
She made back to the hallway outside the computer room and found Kata.
"I thought I instructed you both to wait inside the room." She said blankly, staring at him emotionlessly. The sword she had was gone.

(((It's fine, I'm dropping in and out a bit. Coming back has been hard.)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »
"N-no!" Barrett wailed, still in whatever state of mind he was in before, freaking out below the heavy metal door "nononono!" he wails, struggling against the door, speaking in a hyperventilating wail "ohnothiswasntsupposedtohappenohgodwhatthef*ckohnoohnononooooho.." then, his words turn into near incoherent gibbering  as he flails his arms, eyes bugged in a state of immense panic

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2015, 05:06:49 AM »
"Soul force." She placed her hand gently on Barret, waited a second, and then violently blasted his soul into a messy metaphorical jelly. Furs reacted differently to this happening, but mentally such an attack applied medically would essentially 'reboot' someone from their last save. On this case, the lady time Barrett was of sound mind.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2015, 05:13:00 AM »
Barrett groaned, immediately puking up what little food he had had in this (he assumed anyway) virtually generated reality.
he was quickly reset, and he blinked. How had he gotten under this door? and why was he in a combat uniform? and... why was his assault rifle strapped to him?
"w...what happened?" Barrett questioned

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2015, 01:29:57 PM »
Kata nearly jumped as the girl approached the ninja; him sighing before blinking at her question.
Looking around; the shinobi would hum, "Ho-How did I...?"
Looking to Barrett and huffing, "Yo-your alive. I thought all that blood wa-was..." trailing off as he looked to the girl once again.
"Soul Force? I do not understand. What indeed happened? And where did you go, girl?" reaching a finger to lower his mask to reveal a worried demeanor.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2015, 03:20:10 PM »
"I went to the gymnasium." She said with expressionless innocence. She appeared to either know or not care about what happened to the other two as she promptly collapsed. Reality phased into the white border-less room the girl originated from. Her stomach growled as she lay in the centre.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2015, 04:34:11 PM »
"mmm..." barrett shook his head, climbing to his feet. The girl was definitely lucky that he carried a protein bar in his vest when he was on patrol. The things tasted like as$ but hey, They filled you up. and if he judged it right, the little lady needed to have some filling food in her gullet right about now.
He patted a pouch on the side of his tan plate carrier, feeling at its contents. It had a bandage, some alcohol prep pads... and a protein bar. Vanilla Almond flavored.
He unzipped the smallish pouch, taking the rectangle shaped bar of God-knows-what, tearing the tinfoil, and waggling it in front of the collapsed girl's muzzle. hopefully, she would smell it.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2015, 04:42:15 PM »
The girl's nose twitched a little. Reality fuzzed around the edges but resumed solidarity. Nothing else of note happened.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2015, 05:02:22 PM »
Barrett nudged the girl with the rank candy-bar, sighing "eat." he said laconically

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2015, 05:07:28 PM »
Kata blinked as the girl passed out; lower his ears and replacing his mask.
Looking as the area changed, the ninja huffed, "I... think I'm starting to understand. This place..." looking back to the girl. "...it's being controlled by her."
folding his arms, "Like some sort of 'dream' that she can control... or... maybe..." closing his eye's as white vulpine thought of one of his favorite restaurants that gave a varity of eastern foods; atmosphere being very cultural to Japanese decent. "...not only her.".

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2015, 01:57:29 PM »
Reality blurred, hazed over, faintly becoming the image that Kata was imagining. His intent mixed with his mild curiosity made for a slow shifting process. Eventually an eastern style restaurant solidified. The girl still failed to respond. Her vitals were stable though.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2015, 03:01:42 PM »
"huh." Barrett went, exclaiming a small, surprised curse. "now let me show you some real food, Mr white ninja man."
He grinned, thinking of a small, homely barbecue joint that he had liked to visit in houston, Texas

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2015, 10:09:10 PM »
Kata lowered his mask to reveal a smile; gazing around the resturant, "This resturant is famous in all of Hisoka; espically for my clan members." blinking as the shinobi glanced to Barrett; replacing his mask and huffing, "How uncultered..." folding his arms and looking away; taking a brief glance to the girl, "Very well... just make it quick. I'm afraid of what might happen if she... well..." trailing off.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2015, 10:20:03 PM »
The girl twitched her nose and mumbled sleepily, rolling into her side. Her tail swished slowly, once.