The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ???  (Read 6918 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: ???
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2015, 01:54:16 AM »
Barrett sat at the computer, pressing the on button.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2015, 01:56:33 AM »
(And it EXPLODED - okay no.)
The computer beeped and flashed into life, coming up with a technical screen and immediately running a program called 'CreatorPro'. From the computer the girl was at it sounded like she was playing Tetris.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2015, 02:10:30 AM »
he chuckled lightly, briefly glancing at the girl. he would challenge her later.
he typed in pistol, glock 41, .45 ACP into the computer, sighing

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:11 AM »
The search bar cleared apparently without anything ever happening. The strap at Barrett's hip tightened, though, as if it were suddenly subtly heavier.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2015, 03:13:58 AM »
Barrett grinned, feeling for his thigh. a gun! his gun! he felt for the thing, drawing it and seeing if a magazine was inside, and a bullet in the chamber. neither. then, he typed in "Magazine, glock 41 x5" he waited a moment "bullet, .45 ACP," he paused a moment, doing some mental math, and quickly adding "65"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2015, 04:21:17 AM »
The requested objects materialised as the girl's computer made Tetris noises. She had been steadily turning up the volume.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2015, 04:23:12 PM »
Barrett quickly slipped each of the smallish bullets into his magazine. Once he was done, he stood, walking over to angelA. "So... Whatcha playing, hmm?" He gave her head another pat, smiling

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • "Punch first... Ask questions while punching!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Toucan
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »
Giving a small sigh; the pure white vulpine with crimson eye's walked through the computer lab. His eye's shifted around the room before focusing upon one of the keyboards. "...this place..." saying softly with a Asian accent as he brushed a hand across it. Looking back up the arctic fox would continue onward until noticing the girl and her companion; freezing in place, "...ehh, people...". The attire of the fox would be very odd; looking somewhat like a 'ninja' of sort... except in all white. A white mask and long scarf covered the vulpine muzzle while donning a pair of tabi boots and baggy slacks.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2015, 04:11:46 AM »
the black furred German Shepherd looked to the new arrival, dressed in white. he gave a snide chuckle, and said "Christ, what are you? a freaking ninja? what is this, some anime or something?" he gave the vulpine 'ninja' a sardonic look over.
he himself was wearing a simple grey shirt with tactical pants, in a subdued urban digital camouflage. those pants, in the fashion of a great many other military pants, had a great many pockets, it had thigh pockets, it had normal pockets, even (what looked like) an ankle pocket!
this was topped by a black battle belt, with five pistol magazine pouches, each filled with a Glock magazine.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2015, 12:06:06 PM »
Kata would simply stare at black furred canine; remaining silent as he looked to the girl. "...hmm..." turning back to the male before noticing the glock; shifting a gaze a bit, "...this isn't something I should be concerned about... is it?" folding his arms and looking away. His expression would be rather difficult to pinpoint due to the masked as he shrugged; falling silent yet again...

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »
The computer beeped as AngelA finished her game of Tetris, matching her own list of perfect scores. She stood up and walked right over to the Kata.
"Another one." She said to nobody in particular. She went back to the computer and typed in some commands. After twenty minutes she materialised a katana and walked over to him with it. "Barrett has a weapon. Would you like one as well?"

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2015, 01:10:56 PM »
Kata's gaze shifted to the girl as she walked towards him; dipping his head in content... 'she didn't seem like she was in danger from the gun carrying canine'. As she walked away; Kata simply watched before showing some surprise as the familiar weapon was created, "...Ninpo? ...no... something else... A illusion?" watching as she brought the sword towards him; the shinobi slowly reaching for it. Hold the weapon taut; Kata would examine the sheath, the handle, the guard... before unsheathing it the examine the blade itself, "...no illusion... I do not understand..."

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2015, 02:51:24 PM »
"Is this model familiar?" She asked curiously. Outside, a very faint cry could just barely be heard.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2015, 04:25:03 PM »
"hey, what was that?" Barrett questioned,ears jerking towards the sound, hands immediately going for his pistol "did... did you hear that?" He looked to the girl, questioningly, a finger resting on the safety of his weapon

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Kata_Misashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2015, 05:12:54 PM »
Kata would hold the blade out; placing the sheath through a loop in his belt before skillfully sheathing the blade, "A fine blade indeed..." looking to the girl, "...my thanks..." looking the german shepard, "...just checking..." perking his ears to the sound of cries, "...trouble?" turning towards the sound