The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EverE Industries  (Read 15408 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: EverE Industries
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2015, 06:56:14 PM »
Well, I'm waiting for cinder to respond.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2015, 07:20:29 AM »
Name: Leon (Often just called Leo)
Factory Number: 1024
Species: Desert Serval
Appearance: A feline with sandy fur with darker yellow markings lining it’s way down his back. His eyes are green, though they glow from the prosthetic replacements. His tail is short, which is typical for a Serval.

Extra Information of notes:
While he does have prosthetic eyes… they were not sources of injury, but rather him quite literally saying… “Because I’ve grown annoyed with the burning sensation your very presence bestows upon my eyes. So I'll have them removed immediately just hopefully make looking at you bearable.” to one of his associates and thus had the surgery to remove his eyes and replace them. Rumors dance around the medics that he might be a little insane. Well more insane than the typical medic that works here.

He’s also perhaps the laziest medic in the factory. Usually ignoring minor injuries that workers obtain. Leaving when he see’s some one get seriously hurt. Or by simply worming away by saying, “I’m on break. Go cry to someone else.” While he’s technically not a doctor or a surgeon like most of the other medics. He is in fact a Computer Engineer with a decent degree of medical training. Enough for what twisted shenanigans that goes about the infirmary. He was hired as a medic for his knowledge in bioinformatics, and the ability to program and design the actual hardware that goes into the body. He prefers to spend most of his time working on more advanced models, and often enough projects assigned to him, than cutting people open. Or fixing.

Often times, he'll be found in his office... and only enjoying the company of a small few "privillaged" medics. ((By privillaged, I mean medics he's overly fond of. Almost on the verge of friendship) Wondering the factory aimlessly. Or approaching the CEO respectfully to give her the status reports on a number of projects, and present designs, or accept new assignments to work on.

But there are circumstances that he does take a patient once in a while. Not quite caring who, and often showing very little compassion. Luckily for that person, he's not the one doing the bulk of the operation outside of nerve work, and implants... or he might just make something out of the corpse instead.

It's not all that bad though. His creations lack the demented designs that most of the medics produced, showing what pride he takes in his job to produce a product that the factory's actual customers are to be using. Sleek and nearly organic designs with a bit of aesthetic quality behind them. Functions perfectly when installed correctly. Though these models he's typically reluctant to let medics play with, and will usually handpick the medics and sometimes "patients" he allows to install his creations. Often times, he'll prefer than any patients with his equipment installed be executed on sight for insubordination. After all, they are special projects. Sometimes.

---

Should note that I am not even sure you are still accepting. XD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:43:51 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 11:43:14 PM »
THere are still new chars entering the story from us, (Sturm is still waiting to introduce his medic) so I reckon you should be fine! ^_^
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2015, 07:03:29 AM »
Well I already read through a majority of the RP, so I have an idea of what's going on XD.

The medic will likely be walking past all the shenanigans with an expression very similar too...

OH GREAT, MORE WORK!!!
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2015, 10:20:00 PM »
I am assuming one of the player medics will be contacted about 54 (Angder), don't care who comes, but I am not doing it to myself, as that would be dumb.

((Seriously, Angder is yet to interact with ANYONE who is not me. can we fix that.))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2015, 11:26:17 PM »
The issue I have is I am the only assembly worker, so my ONLY way to meet people is for them to come to me, or (I thought) for me to get into trouble.

Really right now Angder has no bearing on the plot at all, he is just a thing that is on the side and happening. I want to fix that as soon as possible.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2015, 03:03:56 PM »
Ill post as soon as i get my hands on a real computar, i got you boos
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2015, 02:28:42 PM »
I havnt forgot, its just work keeps me busy and tired to think up a long quality post. Ill get to posting sometime today though.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:30:23 PM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2015, 01:13:46 AM »
Name: Leon (Often just called Leo)
Factory Number: 1024
Species: Desert Serval
Appearance: A feline with sandy fur with darker yellow markings lining it’s way down his back. His eyes are green, though they glow from the prosthetic replacements. His tail is short, which is typical for a Serval.

Extra Information of notes:
While he does have prosthetic eyes… they were not sources of injury, but rather him quite literally saying… “Because I’ve grown annoyed with the burning sensation your very presence bestows upon my eyes. So I'll have them removed immediately just hopefully make looking at you bearable.” to one of his associates and thus had the surgery to remove his eyes and replace them. Rumors dance around the medics that he might be a little insane. Well more insane than the typical medic that works here.

He’s also perhaps the laziest medic in the factory. Usually ignoring minor injuries that workers obtain. Leaving when he see’s some one get seriously hurt. Or by simply worming away by saying, “I’m on break. Go cry to someone else.” While he’s technically not a doctor or a surgeon like most of the other medics. He is in fact a Computer Engineer with a decent degree of medical training. Enough for what twisted shenanigans that goes about the infirmary. He was hired as a medic for his knowledge in bioinformatics, and the ability to program and design the actual hardware that goes into the body. He prefers to spend most of his time working on more advanced models, and often enough projects assigned to him, than cutting people open. Or fixing.

Often times, he'll be found in his office... and only enjoying the company of a small few "privillaged" medics. ((By privillaged, I mean medics he's overly fond of. Almost on the verge of friendship) Wondering the factory aimlessly. Or approaching the CEO respectfully to give her the status reports on a number of projects, and present designs, or accept new assignments to work on.

But there are circumstances that he does take a patient once in a while. Not quite caring who, and often showing very little compassion. Luckily for that person, he's not the one doing the bulk of the operation outside of nerve work, and implants... or he might just make something out of the corpse instead.

It's not all that bad though. His creations lack the demented designs that most of the medics produced, showing what pride he takes in his job to produce a product that the factory's actual customers are to be using. Sleek and nearly organic designs with a bit of aesthetic quality behind them. Functions perfectly when installed correctly. Though these models he's typically reluctant to let medics play with, and will usually handpick the medics and sometimes "patients" he allows to install his creations. Often times, he'll prefer than any patients with his equipment installed be executed on sight for insubordination. After all, they are special projects. Sometimes.

---

Should note that I am not even sure you are still accepting. XD

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I hadn't heard back on this yet.

EDIT: Anders told me that apparently no response means I am accepted... soooo if I wasn't good to go then, I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:34:18 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2015, 05:46:28 AM »
He's confronting Tybalt :P. But he doesn't know... and probably won't care.... that tybalt is trying to save the poor girl.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2015, 06:25:35 AM »
Leon is trying to weasle his way out of this one.

Your choice if Tybalt catches on... or believes he's underinvestigation.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01:52 AM »
Leon will begin to grow to hate Tybalt then.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2015, 07:51:11 PM »
Waiting on Jacob before replying
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2015, 02:18:17 PM »
Don't wait for me to post before continuing with Frost, All I would be posting is "Angder is unconscious! Angder is not feeling a thing! Angder is still not feeling a thing" ect.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2015, 03:07:56 PM »
Yeah, I assumed, I figured I'd wait anyway to give it sense of time posing than just skip to the final stages. Seems just a tad cheesy to explain every single step in excruciating detail, especially since I myself have no real medical experience so I'm bound to make some fatal error that will get me yelled at soon.  :S
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!