The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Defenders of the Island  (Read 15681 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Defenders of the Island
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2015, 06:05:00 AM »
Acon stopped shouting when she spotted Cassy and Ray. She sighed with relief as she made her way towards them. "Hello!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2015, 06:06:15 AM »
Ray first took a step back from Cassy, obviously wary. But, when Acon approached so openly, he yelped, and lept backwards, a paw on his sword hilt.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2015, 06:07:26 AM »
Acon stopped in her tracks and tilted her head in confusion. "Um... hi?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2015, 06:19:29 AM »
Cassy put a paw on her sword hilt as well, slowly standing up. "Hello," she said to Acon. "Do you know why you're here, or did you show up here at random as well?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2015, 06:21:23 AM »
Acon raised a brow. "I'm not answering any questions until I'm treated with respect."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2015, 06:30:42 AM »
Acon raised a brow. "I'm not answering any questions until I'm treated with respect."

Cassy takes her hand off her sword hilt. "Uh... Sorry, um.... madam," she said, blushing lightly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2015, 06:33:39 AM »
Acon sighed and walked closer to the two. "I'm also unsure as to why I'm here. My captain told us that we were here to explore something, but he refused to tell us what exactly we came here to look for." She hugged herself. "Then... I lost my captain and the rest of the crew."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2015, 06:37:23 AM »
Acon sighed and walked closer to the two. "I'm also unsure as to why I'm here. My captain told us that we were here to explore something, but he refused to tell us what exactly we came here to look for." She hugged herself. "Then... I lost my captain and the rest of the crew."

Cassy hung her head a bit. "Were you close to them?" she asked. "Also, do you remember how you got here?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2015, 06:40:35 AM »
Acon nodded. "Of course. They were like family. My only family." She thought a moment before she pointed across the island, back into the trees. "I came from that way... by ship."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2015, 07:07:01 AM »
Ray had been silent the entire time, as he was both suspicious of the two females, and confused. His head was pounding; he must've hit his head. Ray couldn't really remember anything; a name, his name, some shouting, then silence.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2015, 07:13:44 AM »
Acon sighed and sat down in the sand. "What am I gonna do?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 07:23:40 AM »
Ray took another step back. His heel caught on a half-buried rock, tripping him up. Ray blinked, and yelped when the back of his head connected with another rock. He looked up at the sky for a few brief moments, before his consciousness left him.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2015, 02:34:50 PM »
With so many trespassers on their island, the mandrils split up into three groups. One group would keep and eye on Kalan. Another group would investigate Kyle and Angler. The third group would check out three three new trespassers who washed up on their island.

Making loud roars and snarls, the Mandrils rushed out of the jungle and onto the shoreline, surrounding Ray, Acon, and Cifero. They pointed their spears at them as they glared at them in silence...
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
*Angder yawned, and started to wake up*

Oh.. god I don't think that snake agreed with me...

*staggers to the cave entrance, looking distinctly green*
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2015, 02:48:49 PM »
Kyle continued to snore as he slept.

Outside of the cave though, a large group of Mandrils stood outside, with their spears pointed at Angler.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft