The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Arena  (Read 22717 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
The Arena
« on: April 18, 2015, 12:13:27 PM »
Furry society was changed forever after an apocalyptic war that brought the world to ruin. Pollution has weakened the environment. Governments have fallen. Chaos rules, with huge mega-corporations battling and destroying each other for shares of the world’s wealth. In this bleak world, a single corporation, Typhon Inc., rises above the others. Rather than joining in direct battles with their competitors, Typhon Inc. has profited from their suffering by selling them the very weapons they use against each other. Sales of weaponry are not the only source of profit for Typhon Inc., however. Their entertainment division produces the top rated television broadcast of the future, simply called "The Arena", which also serves as a testing ground for Typhon Inc.’s weapons. Here, fighters from across the globe are chosen to compete in the tournament and fight other competitors. The winners of the tournament are promised whatever they desire. The losers suffer a significantly poorer fate.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!" A handsome, suited husky said to the wild crowd, holding a microphone while standing on a hoverpad, "Welcome to tonight's Arena battle!" The bleachers were cheering wildly as armed Typhon troopers stood around the arena, making sure the crowd didn't go too wild. The arena itself was circular and twenty feet wide, and the floor was made of a strange flat surface with hexagon patterns in it. "TO start off today's match, let me introduce you folks to our first contestant! Heeeere's Pain!" With that, a door on one side of the arena opened as four Typhon troopers led the first fighter out.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Arena
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »
*Pain walked out, handcuffed. They kept remote handcuffs on him, to make sure he didn't kill the troopers. He looked up at the crowd, spitting at them as he walked towards his starting point*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 02:36:39 PM »
"And at the other corner, we have one of Typhon Inc.'s most fearsome products! We give you, the Riptor Assault and Infiltration Unit!" With that, the door at the opposite side of the room opened as a feral, cybernetic velosiraptor was brought into the arena in a remote control cadge. If there was one thing that made these creatures feared, it was their mindless and brutal nature to kill everything in plain sight. The Riptor snarled and roared as it bit at the cage, seeing Pain as it's meal.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 03:11:04 PM »
*Pain, simply looked at the monstrosity, his expression still emotionless* Inelegant. Untrained. Cocky. This monster shall see a loss, because it lets itself down.

((Feel free to include more backstory. I'm gonna head off to bed))
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 05:22:50 PM »
"Alright, with our contestants ready we will begin the fight. Starting now!" With that, the cage opened as the Riptor charged straight towards Pain with it's teeth and claws bared.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 02:10:30 AM »
*Alka's handcuffs detached and fell to the ground, but he picked them up. A weapon is a weapon. He began swinging them around like nunchaku, waiting for the Riptor to come within swinging range*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »
Eventually, the Riptor leaped in the air to rake Pain with it's razor sharp claws.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 12:24:29 PM »
*Pain jumped over the Riptor, and swung the handcuffs at it's spine. He put quite a bit of force behind it. Definately enough to break the spinal chord*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 01:54:32 PM »
The beast let our a yowl of pain as it landed on it's feet. Although it's back had been damaged, it's anger was only fueled as it then tried to hit Pain with it's tail.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »
*Pain stamped it's tail into the ground, breaking the bone in their as well. He then jumped away from the beast*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »
Making a furious roar, the Riptor charged at Pain to dig it's teeth into his flesh.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 03:04:17 PM »
*Pain launched the nunchaku right into the left side of it's jaw. He followed up with a hit to the right side as well*

((Heading off to bed. I like where this RP is going. Night~))

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 03:06:13 PM »
The Riptor reared back and gave a snarl, and tried to blindly bite at Pain again.

In a long hallway in the Typhon HQ, two troopers led a wolf to what looked to be a tall door.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:56:35 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 04:01:30 PM »
Angder glanced around, and snarled as one of the troopers pushed him "Hey! Keep pushing like that and..." Angder paused, he was in the Typhon HQ, he was a prisoner here, there was not a whole lot he could do. "...Well I am sure I would find something to do to you" He mumbled as he was shoved through the tall door.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 04:05:10 PM »
The troopers led Angder to a large, ominous office. At the other side of the room sat a desk with large monitors behind it. A figure sat in an desk chair that faced away from Angder and the troopers. "Come in." A feminine voice spoke.
― H.P. Lovecraft