The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 14621 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2015, 08:33:22 PM »
Angder pointed his own gun at the cheetah. "You really thin~" Angder noticed a red dot dance across the car in front of him, he had checked the place for snipers before coming up with his crazy plan, but he had forgotten something.

The sniper was not in the hospital, the sniper was in the building opposite, behind him.

"**censor**."

Angder dropped the gun, and climbed to his feet, his hands on his head. "Boss did not tell us about that."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:02:19 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2015, 09:43:43 PM »
((Tis fine))

Rohnan winced faintly as he felt the needle puncture his skin and rubbed the sore stitched spot above his right eye as Robby finished, glancing at the doctor as he went around to his back. "Uh.." He glanced towards Vex and faked a chuckle "haha something like that I suppose..it's a long story" he gave a cheeky grin and scratched the back of his neck while reaching around and pulling his tail in front of him as he saw the unsightly furry tails hanging on the wall what the hell is this place? he thought.

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
(Sorry, ment to post yesterday but was busy with the fourth of july and all)

"Haha im sure it is. A tale of a daring adventure im sure! Well you should watch yourself out there, many dangerous people and things to hurt yourself with, including fire." Popping open the ointment, Robby poured it into his paws, his humming becoming louder as he began to lather it over Rohnans back. The wolf was a bit rough about it to say the least, but when he finally finished he pulled out another bottle, full of powder, and lighlty covered over the ointment. He grabbed ahold of Rohnans arms and lifted them up before completely wrapping his torso  in bandages and medical tape. "There we are, finished! Now I can give you some pain pills if you want them, god knows we dont use them here, and your back should be healed in a few weeks." Robby said, taking off his bifocals and rubbing them on his dirty jacket. "Now Vex Id say we are even hmm? But next time, Im going to expect some sort of payment." With the grin still on his face and without another word, he turned to admire his trophy wall. "... Im going to get yours. One of these days."

The cheetah just laughed at Angder, grabbing him and pinning him against the car. "We know youre not with the fucks from the fire house,  so many delicious people there you think we dont keep tabs on all of them? We just needed an excuse to chop them up, and you just provided that." Grabbing the scruff of Angders neck, the cheetah dragges the wolf into the courtyard. A few more cannibals helped him pin Angder to a bloody pole opposite of Kensie, chaining his paws behind him. "Someone grab the others from the docs office, we are having fresh meat tonight!"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2015, 06:41:22 PM »
Angder struggled against the chains "Should have just tried to run." he muttered. before pulling again on the chains, not that it would do much good, he was surrounded by the cannibals, what was he going to do?

On the other hand being shot did sound more pleasant than being cooked alive.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2015, 08:06:37 PM »
((It's alright C:))

Rohnan glanced down at the bandages wrapped around his chest while rolling his shoulder again "well, I guess it's time to go" he quietly gestures towards the door by using to his head to Vex. "Thanks for fixing me up Doc.." He muttered from the uneasiness he felt in his gut and pulled his furry fox friend to her feet "we'll just..be on our way" putting on a fake smile he kept one eye on Robby while nudging her to walk, staying behind her in case the Doc got any ideas of grabbing either of their tails.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2015, 10:33:15 PM »
"Oh? So soon?" Robby said, turning to look at them. "But you haven't even told me what happened to you! Ah well, Im sure we will meet again and you can tell me then, goodbye!"

Jacob was the first one out the door, holding his shotgun tight. "Thats not going to happen." He mumbled. "Quit pushin me kid!" Vex growled as Rohnan shoved her out the door and into Jacob, who had stopped in the hallway. "We are gettin' outta here ight? No need to..." The vixen stopped as she saw what was in the hallway. It was teaming with cannibles, all of them looking at the three, hunger and anger in their eyes. Vex stared back at them, readying her sledgehammer. "Jacob, Rohnan. **censor** run." Jacob didnt need to be told twice. Grabbing Rohnan and sponning him around, the grayfox pulled him down the hallway, trying to reach a flight of stairs. Vex stood her ground, swinging her hammer as the first cannible charged.

Outside Kensie began to stir, letting out a groan as pain pulsed through her head. She looked up slowly, he vision drifting in an out as she tried to make out the person in front of her, a snear coming to the sharks face as the blurr focused into Angder. "You son of a BITCH!" she growled quickly, shaking her head to clear some of the fuzzyness. "If the canmibles don't kill you then IM **censor** GOING TO!" The look of anger on her face quickly faded though as their situation dawned on her, being replaced with a look of anguish. "Oh god... we are going to dir"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2015, 10:44:18 PM »
Angder glanced back at her. "Yep, and you bloody deserve it given what I saw. you really going to sell them **censor** live food?"

Angder looked up at the sky. "On the plus side I doubt we are going to die tonight whatever they claim, you had corpses in the car, and I made a few more, They will have to eat some of them first, otherwise it's a waste of food. 'specialy with how damn hot it is."

Angder yanked at the chains, then slumped down onto the ground, into a sitting position, he then started contorting his hands, if he could just reach the chains with his figures there was a chance he could wriggle out of them, a slim chance, but a chance. "Well, I just started a war between you and them, so that's good I guess." Angder stated, flippantly, he needed her yelling, or crying, or anything, it would divert attention from him, giving him a chance to get loose possibly...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:56:21 PM by Angder »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2015, 12:24:21 AM »
"We deserved it? We DESERVED IT?" Kensie threw her head back against the lost in a howl of laughter. "You think you have it all figured out dont you? That the big bad people at the fire station are evil like the cannibles. Well let me enlighten you. In the past two hours we have been spied on, stolen from, and bombed, just for telling someone to leave us alone. Those bodies that we had to trade for the key medical supplies we needed to save our injured? They were our people that died in the second blast. I KNEW them. Oh, and the guy who bombed and stole from us? That "live food"? Vex said we wernt trading him. She took him to see a doctor inside, probably to fix his back!" The shark stopped, her face contorting in anger. "We have five children back at the station and they are all dead because of YOU."

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »
"Ack-!" Rohnan stumbled as Jacob started to pull him "what are you doing! We can't leave her behind!" He snarled yanking his arm away from the fox, he didn't want to make things worse for these people, letting another one die for his sake or letting Vex die when he could of saved her wasn't on his list.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2015, 02:18:04 AM »
Jacob grabbed Rohnan again and stared him in the eyes. "Look at me. There is no time to act stupid and play hero. Vex knows what shes doing, she tough, and she'll be able to hold them for a while. The best thing we can do is escape and get help and hope they took her alive. There are way to many of them down there, and if you help you might only get in her way." The fox looked back down the hall, seeing they had managed to push Vex back a few steps already. "We have to go, now." Pulling Rohnan again, he started to make his way up the stairs.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
Angder tried not to grin, he was barely listening to Kensie, but he had managed to grip the chains with his fingers, he started trying to free himself.

"And in the past 24 hours all I have seen is you pointing guns at people, threatening them, and of course, feeding cannibals. (Though I guess that last one we are both guilty of now) But forgive me if you painted some pretty bad impressions." Angder said, not quite yelling.

He felt a loop he could pull off his left hand, he pulled on it, but it got caught on his thumb, Angder gritted his teeth, and pulled harder, hiding his pain, as it scrapes over his thumb... he could also feel a small amount of blood trickle across the fingers... still, his hands were no longer chained together, he just had to stay quiet and wait for an opportunity...

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2015, 12:10:48 PM »
"Pointing guns? Threats? Youre condeming us for practicing basic self defense?!" The shark was shaking in a fit of anger now, pulling and thrashing in her chains. If Angder was a bit closer she probably would of tried planting a boot into his muzzle. "You are a **censor** hypocrite! I daw what you did in that store, or was placing a gun to the back of a young girls head justicfied?" The commotion Kensie was causing was drawing a lot of attention, more and more cannibles began to gather around the two, watching in amusement.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »
Angder sighs, he had intended to distract the ones already here, but he had done his job too well, or maybe it was just a shit plan to start with.

Probably the latter.

Still, his hands were free... and he was surrounded, unable to make use of that fact.

**censor**.

Well... he guessed his best plan of action was quite simple: Shut the hell up.

Angder looked down at his feet in silence

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2015, 04:11:54 PM »
"dammit" Rohnan hissed pulling his arm away to run beside Jacob, wincing at his aching heart. He really did not like leaving friends behind, even if they weren't friends. But he knew the silver fox was right "are we going back to your base or what?" He asked while keeping up with Jacob, breathing becoming heavier as he sprinted.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2015, 04:30:16 PM »
Jacob continued up the steps until they reached the third floor, peering arounf the corner and making sure the hall way was clear before continuing down the hallway. "We need to find Kensie first, hopefully she got away with the car. If she did then she shouldnt be to far, a few blocks maybe, and we can get..." The fox stopped as he reached the end off the hall and peered out the window, his heart sinking as he saw the shark and someone else tied up outside. "No no no no no, this is not good..." He turned back and peered down the hallway, pulling on his ears. "We need to find a way out of here, try and get to the street and make a run for it."

"What? No response? Answer me damn it!" Kensie yelled, but it was obvious the wolf was done talking. She sat there and huffed, absolutely furious, but there was nothing more to say to him. "I shouldnt of left Denver. I shouldnt of left and came to this god forsaken shit hole." The shark said more to herself as she slumped back against the pole. Laughing, but realizing the show was over, the cannibals slowly started to leave, leaving the two alone.