The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 14620 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »
Angder watches the cannibals leave, usually he would wait until nightfall before attempting a daring escape, but tonight he might be in someones stomach.

Angder finished pulling the chains off his hands, taking care not to make too much noise... Heh... ALONE... still, won't take long for one of them to look out a window or something.

Angder dashed for the other post, he did not want to free the shark, but leaving her here was just not the right thing to do. "OK... don't kick me until we are out of here..." he hissed, as he went round the back of Kensie. "Only doing this cos being cooked alive is~" He winces as he tries to use his left hand, there was a horrible scrape mark on his thumb rendering it virtually unusable.

"Look, I am not giving these Cannibals anything, so your escaping with me. got that?"

Angder glanced around frantically while talking, looking out for anyone who might actually be looking at them. He had a suspicion most of the cannibals were preoccupied. As leaving two prisoners alone like this was exceedingly stupid
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:22:43 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »
Rohnan took a few deep breaths to catch his breath, all the running made his wounds ache, but he looked out the window and narrowed his eyes as he saw Kensie and a stranger wolf "hey look" he nudged Jacob and pointed to the wolf helping the shark "we need to help them alright? We can get them out with us" he looked at the fox and scratching his head "come on don't freak out, we'll be fine as long as we stay on our toes, got me?" He sniffed the air and looked towards a pair of doors.

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »
((erm Jacob? what happened? you still here?))

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2015, 02:50:20 AM »
Jacob quickly went back over to the window, his tail wagging excitedly as he saw the two escaping. " Alright! We need to get down there and help them, there should be emergancy stairs that lead straight to the bottom. We just have to find them." His excitement was cut short though as he turned to  noises coming down the hall, faces appearing around the stairwell from where they just came. "They got past Vex...Go find a way out, Ill keep them at bay!" Running over and pushing a stretcher he blocked off the hallway, standing behind it and pointing the shotgun at the cannibals.

Kensie looked up as Angder moved around her post, her eyes brighter but her ears still pinned against her head. "This dosent mean anything, and it certainly dosnt make up for everything youve done. You got us in this situation in the first place." She growled in a low tone. She gently tugged on the braces to see if she could slip out, but there was no such luck. "They took my vest and gear over to that shed, if we can get that we could br..." She was cut of though by a voice from atop the wall. "HEY! We have prisoners escaping!"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2015, 09:44:00 AM »
"Shit..." Angder dashed for the shed, hopefully it would take a few seconds for them to draw their guns, by then he would have his...

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2015, 03:38:52 PM »
"Grab the smoke gernade from my vest!" Kensie yelled. The door to the shed was ajar, the cannibles, luckily, leaving it unlocked. Just inside sitting on a table was Kensies kevlar vest and police belt, the two AR-15s perched against the wall across from it.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2015, 03:57:12 PM »
Angder grabbed a gun, and the smoke grenade, the gun was still loaded... he grinned "STAY STILL!" He fired two shots straight at kensie's chains, hoping to break them, he then fired two shots at two separate cannibals.

He then set off the smoke grenade  and dashed to kensie. "Ok... Lets get out of here"

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2015, 05:06:31 PM »
The two shots pinged against the chains, nearly hitting Kensies hands. The chains weaked enough though and she broke them loose, quickly getting up dashing towards the shed just as the smoke gernade went off, bullets starting to wiz through the thick gray smoke that now covered their area. Once the shark made it to the shed she slipped on her vest and belt, then grabbed the other gun and sprinted out. "We need to get over the wall! The car is still outside!"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2015, 05:09:23 PM »
Angder followed.. "There is a Sniper in building opposite. I hope you have a second smoke grenade."

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2015, 04:04:46 AM »
Rohnan glanced towards the cannibals and growled lightly before he began to run down the hall and looking around for any halls leading to some stairs, sniffing the air the wild African dog smelt the scent of fresh air and skidded to a stop towards a center hall way and grinned as he found stairs "Jacob! I found them, get your ass over here!" He looked back towards the fox and picked up some sort of crowbar just in case any cannibal decided to jump him while he waited for Jacob.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2015, 04:20:20 AM »
Jacobs finger squeezed against the trigger as tye cannibles stepped around the corner, sending a slug right into one of them and causing the other one to dive back into the stair well. He then ran over to Rohnan and grabbed him again, bringing him down along the steps. "This should take us to the bottom. When we get outside, just book it to the wall." The foxes ears strained to hear any sound of someone following them down the steps, but to his relief there was none. Once they got to the bottom floor, Jacob grabbed the door and turned the handl, flunging it open. "Go!"

"I dont have another one, just a flash. We'll have to scramble into the car once we get outside!" Kensie yelled, starting to run forward. Her legs pumped hard as she sprinted across the open courtyard, firing her gun in cannibles directions, not really caring about aiming or if her shots even hit. Bullets wizzed by them in the air, the smoke around them helping a bit but becoming thinner as they neared the gate. A skunk stepped into her path, but the shark lowered her shoulder and charged into him, shoving past and through the gate and tucking and rolling against the car.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2015, 06:51:43 AM »
Rohnan glanced behind them and gripped his crowbar tightly at the thought of the cannibal doctor putting his paws on Vex, what's worse is that he seemed to really want the fox's tail. Perking his ears as he heard Jacob he darted out of the doors and sprinted across the yard and towards the wall as the fox instructed, looking around panting as he stopped by the wall and took a minute to catch his breath "alright, okay. Where to now? The car?" He asked as he looked back towards the doors they came from with a faint growl.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »
Angder followed Kensie, he decided to conserve his ammo though, and just kept running, without firing over his shoulder.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2015, 07:02:46 PM »
Kensie scrambled over to the car door and slid in, reaching for the keys in the center console and slipping them into the ignition, reving the car to life. "Hurry up hurry up!" She called back to Angder.

Jacob nodded, catching his breath as well. "Yeah, the car. I saw the other two run through the gate." The foxes ears stood at attention as ye heard the car engine, quickly grabbing Rohnan and dragging him along. "We have to go now!" Bullets began to pink the walls next to them as they ran, but Jacob managed to run out the gate and nearly plow into the car.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2015, 07:05:30 PM »
Angder dives in the back doors of the car, and ducks down as a hail of gunfire behind him, he crouches in the backseats, returning fire.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:27:08 AM by Angder »