The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2015, 04:50:16 AM »
Wilhelm listened to the radio, scratching his chin as the transmittion ended. "Hmm, very interesting indeed. But, zat will have to wait for later, we have more important zings to attend to." The doberman walked over to Isaac and grabbed his radio, turning it to another channel before speaking into it. "Aaron, this is Wilhelm, I request your presence in the basment immediately. Over." He said.

"Yes my Führer." A voice said back.

"If I may add to the story, Vex and two of her crew did come in to collect a favor from me." Robby stated as he walked in. "But that doesn't necessarily mean that they couldnt of planned an attack." Shüttler rubbed his chin again and thought over the wolfs statement, handing the radio back to Isaac before walking back over to Vex and lifting her chair off the ground. "All will be answered soon, and we will get to za bottom of this." He leaned down closer to Vexs face. "Wont we?"

An opening and closing of a door could be heard down the hall, followed by footsteps that eventually led to the figure of a cheetah appearing in the door. Aaron broke into a salute and ushered a greeting, his undocked tail curling tightly around his waist. "You called my Führer? Im assuming you would like the report of the attack?" he said, taking a few more steps into the room. "Yes, indeed. Let us hear it." Wilhelm replied. A smile came to Aarons face before replying. "Of course. The attack was not orchistrated by the group from the fire department, but rather someone trying to frame them. I know, because he did not match any of the profiles we keep of their members, and the way he went about it made it blatantly obvious he was trying to set them up. But see, I saw this as the perfect chance to move forward with our plans. We have been talking about attacking them for a while now, and now we have an excuse to. It was perfect."

"You son of a bitch!" Vex yelled, thrashing more in her seat.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2015, 04:18:59 AM »
Lola had her fair share of experience concerning external affairs, merchantry and security.  When it came down to politics, the fire station was a controversial subject.  While Lola had mixed feelings regarding the fire station; having dealt with them in the past, had commonly sided with pro-fire station policies.  This was likely due to her plans for Town Hall, which tied into her proposals to use the station's dependency on medical supplies to eventually bring them under hospital influence without a shot fired.  Even though similar methods had failed her in the past; such as the one that left her blind, she still remained firm on her views.

Something about these 'plans' rubbed Lola the wrong way, and you could see it in her expression.  "Plans?  What plans?"  She scolded while looking towards the cheetah.  "Did I miss the memo?"  She'd ask in a marginally raised voice.  "This is quite a complicated situation, if what you've said is true.  Someone is trying to jeopardize our relationship with the fire station, this gravely concerns me.  Why play into their hands?  Am I missing something here?"  She'd crossly question Aaron while holding her formal posture.  Isaac held the binder tighter to his chest as Lola spoke her mind.  He shared her curiosity, but found her demeanor to be a bit reckless, given the presence of the Führer.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:23:46 AM by Ursula »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2015, 03:52:02 AM »
Aaron scowled as Lola began to barrage him with questions, his tail unfurling and swishing fastly back and forth. He had always been fiercely loyal to Wilhelm, and in turn resented Lola, believe she did not always do what was best for the Führer and instead had her own agenda. "You havnt missed anything, simply because what we have been talking about is not yours to miss." He marched forward closer to the hyena jabbing a finger at her. "It does not matter if someone is trying to ruin relations, we were going to do that anyway! And what youre missing is..."

"Aaron! Zat is quite. Enough." Wilhelm barked, and the cheetah fell silent, backing down as a cold atmosphere filled the room. It was never good when Wilhelm got pissed. "My apologies Lola." The doberman stated, breaking the silence. "But zer were matters and ideas that I have only trusted to discuss with a handful of people, but I guess its time zat you knew. Yes, we did intend to attack the firestation, and heres why." He took off his cap and ran a hand through his graying hair, replacing it back on his head before continuing. "Ze hospital is not in the condition or strength it once was. Our numbers are down, and falling every week; in fact we just lost seven today and three other are injured and close to death. And what do we have to show for it? One prisoner." He glided his hand over, pointing it over to Vex.  "Not enough people are joining are cause! So, we must show our strength." His hand swung back down and rested behind his back. "Zey have people we need, workers from the old eletric and water companies that could restore utilities to the city! Mechanics and construction workers to rebuild ze crumbling infrastructure! All people zat can be brought in under our banner and help towards our cause" As he spoke his voice began to rise in excitment, an almost proud grin creeping across his face as his hand was brought up into a fist at the last word. " But simply assimilating the firestation would be futile, at least while Jax is there and commanding his people, they would most certainly reject our ideology. But! If we kill Jax, leave zem leaderless, scattered. Scared. We can present zem with a choice: Join us, or die." Wilhelm finished off, looking over Lolas features to read her and see what she thought. But his eyes slowly drifted to the vixen in the chair, his excited expression growing more dark. "And she will be the first to join our ranks."

Vex had been listening quietly this while time, but as she realized she was being talked about her ears pinned back. "Franz, I would rather gouge both of my eyes out with a tooth pick than join you disgusting freaks."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
Lola crossed her arms and looked on at the cheetah with an apathetic expression as he engaged her, eager to dispute whatever he had to say before Wilhelm stepped in.  Her chest tightened with fear as the Führer's bold voice resonated throughout the small concrete room, sending chills down the spines of both Lola and Isaac.  Lola swiftly folded her hands behind her back, turning to face Wilhelm as she was addressed.  She provided him with her undivided attention as he spoke, remaining pokerfaced throughout the entire duration of the lecture, concealing her disagreement.

Lola then turned her head to Vex as a cynical grin broke across her face, amused by her comment.  She loathed the vixen, but couldn't help but admire her spirit.  Her grin calmly transitioned into a smile as she turned back to Wilhelm.  "I'd have reconsidered my decision to flip the table if I had known you'd be gracing us with your presence this evening, my Führer.  We were just preparing some tea" she said before momentarily looking off to the corner of the room.  "Isaac, tidy up the place and fetch my things, would you?" She'd continue, before returning her attention to Wilhelm once again.  "So, seven men dead after today's attack?  This is unacceptable.  I'd have the one responsible hung from the nearest tree" she said, referring to Aaron, but paid him no attention. Isaac turned the table back over, setting the binder atop it before he started to gather all the items from the floor, placing them about the table.

"Tonight, I'm honored to be amongst those of the administrative circle" Lola said before pausing as Isaac approached her, carrying an array of her items.  "Your pistol, Ma'am" he'd say while holding the Glock next to her hand.  She'd reload the pistol before tucking it back into the rig beneath her blouse.  "It is my belief that the hard luck we face is due to the disorganization within our own walls.  Today has been a fine example of this; it's an embarrassment that calls for critical analysis" she'd say while placing her round shades back over her eyes, holding out her forearm as she drew back her sleeve.  Without being told, Isaac started to unwind the hide ribbon from her hand, only to rethread her knife rigs around her forearms one at a time as she continued to speak.

"We must put our strength on display for our neighbors to witness, in time.  Though, today, we must arouse the pride of our people, we must reevaluate our policies.  We must hold our officers accountable for their incompetence" she said just as Isaac finished up her right arm, she'd place it behind herself before displaying her left as Isaac made his way around her.  "The city has brought us refuge, but it's only temporary.  The true cornucopia lies beyond the city, in the countryside, where we can invest in agriculture.  I've always looked at the fire station as an unruly roommate, we may disagree, but at the end of the month, we need each other to pay the rent" she said.  Isaac finished up the left rig before pulling her sleeve down and placing the end of the cane in her hand, which she rapped against the floor a single time.  "Father Nature has ridden this world of the untermensch, only our Aryan brothers and sisters still stand in the midst of his devastation.  We must unite to build a foundation for the Master Race!  If war is the only way to bring our brothers and sisters together, then I stand with you, my Führer" she finished, resting both of her hands on the end of her cane as Isaac stood behind her.  His hands neatly folded behind his back with a stoic expression on his face.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:58:31 PM by Ursula »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2015, 04:02:54 AM »
"Yes, I agree, zer are zings that need to be changed. Our men need better training, more discipline and moral. If we are to beat ze firestation then we need our troops to be ten times better then zeirs, because I do not want a battle, no no, I want a massacre!" Whilhelm said, his eyes alive with excitnent. "Zis fight will be our show of strength to the ozer settlements, and we will assimilate zem one by one. We will have the countryside, but the city as well, a shining jewl in this desolate wasteland all under the banner of the Fourth Reich!" The look in his eyes grew a bit maddening, but the flare quickly died down, a smirk all that was remaining on the dobermans features as he began to speak again. "Lola, Im putting you in charge of making sure zings here at the hospital get... cleaned up. I want out people in tip top shape. And Aaron, you are to..."But suddenly he was cut off by a roar of laughter.

Vex doubled over in the chair as she continued to laugh, glancing up a second to look at the two before her and laughing harder. "Yous guys.... you... you cant be serious!" The vixen said between breaths, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "You actually think youre nazis? I mean, I knew yous guys were **censor** insane but really? Nazis?" She bit down on her lower lip as she went into fits again, trying to surpress her laughter.

Her outburst got a scowl from the cheetah, but Wilhelm remained calm, simply walking behind the vixen and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Oh dear Vex, you should really learn to shut your mouth you know, but you probably dont fear pain am I correct?" A dark smile came to his face." My my with all zis talking you must be famished! Isaac, would you mind getting our guest something to eat? A bit of fox will do, our cooks really do make a good steak." Vex had stopped laughing now , but tried her best to keep a smile on her face, her lip twitch a bit as her facade began to crumble.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »
((Foxy last posted July, I think we might need to assume they are not coming back guys, unless anyone knows where they are.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2015, 02:34:14 AM »
(I know, im not sure what happened to her, computer problems maybe?  Im hoping she comes back but its not looking that way :/ )

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »
((She only has one char in the scene, how long should we wait before just pushing on? I can take control of her char and probably justify getting her out of danger and somewhere she can come back in, if/when she is ready))

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2015, 05:29:27 PM »
(I like that idea. We should wait for Ursula though to have some input before we decide when to continue on)

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2015, 02:22:28 AM »
(Yeah, we've been waiting quite a while.  I do hope Foxy returns, but I can't see it happening anytime soon.  Anywho, it was fun to further develop the hospital, but I agree, it's about time to get back to the main scenario.  Angder can fill in for Foxy's post, then I'll fallow up.  Sound good?  Sounds good to me.  Let me know =)  I'll post by Saturday if not sooner.  Work has really been kicking my arse, we just had two people quit =S)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2015, 02:36:29 AM »
(Yep, sounds all good to me)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
Rohnan lifts the captive up, ready to use as a hostage or meat shield Angder grins.

"Lets try and make our way to the other car. Once they have a hostage they can bargin for... Vex wasn't it? well they can get her back." Grinning, Angder and Rohnan drag/carry the captive back the way they came.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:52:06 PM by Angder »

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2015, 11:40:05 PM »
Peircen broke from her daze as she was lugged over a curb, tugging at her restraints in utter confusion.  "The fu—Ugh, shit.."  She muttered before lashing about, turning her head to look at Angder while baring her fangs in a snarl.  "Get your filthy hands off of me!" She barked at him while drawing her legs up to plant the soles of her boots against the concrete, clapping her teeth at him a single time in attempt to latch onto his arm.  "Fritz!  You IDIOT!!  SHOOT 'UHM!!"  She screamed.

Kurt grew more and more uneasy with every passing moment of radio silence.  "If we're gonna do this, we've gotta do it now!"  Kurt yelled into the radio, picking himself up to crouch against the bus.  Before he could make his next move, the jaguar's cry grabbed his attention.  He immediately started to make his way back towards Peircen's position, crouched tight to the bus with his AK at the ready just as the cruiser pulled up onto the sidewalk, cutting him off.  He hesitated for a moment before laying nine rounds into the side of the car as he gradually advanced on it, only turning back to check his six for a split second.  Just as he cut back to continue his assault, the flash bang detonated a few yards in front of him, causing him to stumble backward with a growl.  His ears laid flat against his head as he took a knee, hunching over while holding his forearm over his eyes.  The bang temporarily fazed him, but he kept a firm grasp on his rifle.

Spinelli couldn't make out much of anything through the dark downpour, except for the squad car, which was lit up like a Christmas tree.  As the cruiser started to roll, Spinelli panned it with her finger heavy on the trigger, but before she could squeeze off any shots, the car moved out of her tight line of sight.  "Shit!"  She said before pulling her AR from the window grate and heading for the stairs, faintly hearing Peircen's voice from outside as she hastily made her way back down the dark stairwell.  By the time she made it to second floor, she was struck with severe fatigue and unforgiving pain emitting from her underarm.  None of them had eaten anything nutritious for weeks, and it was really starting to show.  Regardless, she continued down the second flight of stairs to first floor.  As she made it to the bottom, she'd position herself behind the doorframe, drawing her rifle to scan the street under the occasional flicker of lighting.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2015, 11:52:05 PM »
Angder grins, and moves his arm down, Peircen bites above his arm, and Angder elbows her Jaw. He then turns round, and makes it so Peircen is facing back at the enemy, letting Rohnan Guide them in the right direction. "Yes. Go ahead" Angder states. "Shoot the three of us." Angder grins, resting his head on his captives shoulder. "I wonder if you are accurate enough to shoot just me, and fast enough to stop me killing her myself... or you could let us take her back to the station, and work out something from there? how does that sound?"

Angder blinks as the cruiser advances. "Son of a~" Rohnan starts to guide them round. They had to get there Somehow... Otherwise this whole thing was pointless.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:15:28 AM by Angder »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2015, 03:45:52 AM »
Jacob continued to stay ducked down as he heard the rain of bullets assault the car, the metal plated added on the doors being the only thing saving him. After the bang went off, Kensie charged from around the side of the bus, spotting Kurt on his knee and tackling him to the ground from behind. Climbing on top of him, she dug one knee into his back, grabbing ahold of his AK and trying to wrestle it from his grasp.