The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 14612 times)

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2015, 04:16:17 AM »
Spinelli's ears swiveled forward as she heard Angder speak, listening carefully as she slipped around the door frame and quickly skimmed along the length of the dark nook to the concrete archway.  She kept the butt of her rifle tight to her shoulder as she slowly peered around the mouth of the nook, her fatigue washed away by a sudden adrenaline.  Being completely unaware of the situation, Angder's message only puzzled her, but his voice allowed her to somewhat make out his position, which was much too close for comfort.  In a rushed attempt to secure her flank, she quickly scanned the avenue for any potential threats before stepping out of the archway and onto the sidewalk, quickly snapping her gun up to aim at the enemy's assumed position, ready to roll back at any sign of danger.  She held the stock close to her cheek, looking down the body of the AR as she aimed it directly at the three.  "Shoot them!"  Peircen growled before bearing her teeth, ready to snap at Angder again if he came within range.  "Drop her!"  Spinelli yelled while steadying her aim on Angder, eagerly pressing her finger into the trigger.  "I won't ask again" she added.

Kurt fell to the concrete with a thud, grunting as Kensie pressed her knee into his back.  Helplessly snarling as the rifle was pulled from his grasp.  For a second it seemed as though he would go down without too much of a struggle; his ringing ears still pinned back while his vision was slow to recover, still distressed from the blast.  His back slightly bowed under her knee as he sighed angrily, relaxing his head against the cold, wet concrete for a short moment before he'd suddenly planted a paw on the ground, attempting to push himself up while rolling his body against the shark's weight, trying to topple her.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:57:13 AM by Ursula »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2015, 12:31:05 PM »
Angder swears, Rohnan throws Piercen so Angder alone is now carrying her, Before bolting behind a car, Angder, prehaps foolishly, tries to get Peircen between him and the new attacker, which was not easy with Piercen struggling AND the fact Spinelli was basically behind him. Angder knew he was being far to slow, and it was to late to change what he was doing. "SON OF A~"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2015, 05:18:41 AM »
Kensie grinned at Kurts all to easy submission. "Go help the others, try to get their prisoner over to the cop car." She called out to Jacob. The fox's head peeked up from the window and nodded, turning off the car and grabbing his shot gun before getting out and making his way around it. Kensie returned her gaze back down to her hostage. It didnt seem that he was going anywhere, so she let up a bit, but as she went to reach for her handcuffs she realized the mistake she made. Kurt pushed up and she was rolled of of him, landing on her side on the concrete next to him. Her police instinct kicked in though, and she quickly swung a leg back over him, wrapping her tail around his as she hooked her arm around to try and take out his to pin him again. "Stay down you son of a bitch!"

Jacob slowly made his way down the sidewalk, squinting between the pouring rain and the flashing lights to try and make out the figures ahead on the sidewalk and street. He couldnt tell who was who, but raised his gun anyways, approaching slowly.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »
As Kensie hooked Kurt's arm, his palm lost grip and slid against the wet surface, causing him to slam flat against the concrete once again.  His frustration started to subside as he became progressively confused; by now he'd of expected to be littered with bullet holes, but instead, he was being wrestled to the ground.  What the hell is going on?  He thought as he looked up at the squad car.  A lively grin coming across his face as he rested his head against the concrete, relaxing.  "Gonna read me my rights?" He said with a chuckle, losing all sign of worry as the alcohol started to kick in.

As Rohnan and Angder started to flee back towards some cover, Spinelli knelt to steady her aim, but she only hesitated.  They were moving targets in a thick downpour, only made visible by the convulsive flashes of red and blue, taking a shot at them would have been a real gamble.  Just as she saw the three disappear behind a white sedan, she started to pursue them.  Launching from the sidewalk and into the avenue, strafing left as she approached the car in attempt to push them out into the open, cutting them off from the protection of the dark southbound avenue.  She started to flank around the back side of the car when she caught a glimpse of Jacob's silhouette off in the distance, which spooked her.  Without thinking, she tightly veered right and dove under the rear passenger-side of the white sedan.  The car's tires where still inflated, which allowed her just enough clearance to quickly weasel her way up to the rear passenger-side wheel, which she tried to put between her and Jacob as she pulled her gun up to aim at the three on driver's-side of the car.  She wasn't aware if any of them had seen her dive under the sedan, but she was ready to shoot some feet if she had to.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2015, 07:36:32 PM »
As Kurt settled down once more, Kensie reached back for her handcuffs, making sure to keep all her weight on him this time. She had to admit, this was very much like the arrests she used to do, so she decided to entertain him. "Yeah, you have the right to shut the **censor** up. Anything you say that pisses me off can and will result in your head being slammed into the ground. You have the right to talk to your peers and represent each other while you tell me what I want to know. If you cannot afford to tell me what I want to know, then someone will be appointed to beat one of you to death until you can. You can decide at any time to exercise these right and not answer my questions, but that will result with my boot in your crotch." All while she stated these she pulled out her handcuffs and pinned his arms behind his back, clasping them around Kurts wrists tight. After making sure they were secure the shark reached back and drew her handgun, pressing it to the back of his head and leaning closer to his ear to yell above the rain. "Do you understand these rights I have read to you? Having these rights in mind are you ready to cooperate?"

Jacob watched as the figures moved in the rain and ovee to the truck, keeping his gun raised as he slowly made his way over. The fox crouched down infront of the truck and slowly peered over, just barely making out the faces of Angder, Rohnan, and the other cannible. "Hey, you guys have things handled? Can you get her over to the car?" He yelled called out.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: September 21, 2015, 07:43:50 PM »
Angder crouches down with Rohnan. "THERE IS ANOTHER ONE! STAY DOWN!" Angder yells back. "I don't know where they went!"

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2015, 02:45:36 AM »
"Yes ma'am" Kurt replied in the same elevated tone, almost mockingly as he grinned.  He had an overwhelming urge to pull her leg a little, but instead decided to exercise his right to 'shut the **censor** up' for his own good.  He could have easily worried himself with what was to come of the situation, but instead, he took it for what it was.  He slowly drew in a deep breath through his nose before sighing heavily under her weight; a blank expression coming across his face as he rested his head against the concrete and watched the red and blue flicker against the side of the bus, letting his mind go astray.

Spinelli sighed under her breath in relief as she heard Angder shout out.  Knowing she hadn't been seen, she pulled her rifle over to aim at the silhouette of the truck as Jacob made his way over to it.  Instead of repositioning herself, Spinelli remained under the sedan, confident that she could stay hidden if she didn't move.  While trying to track Jacob, she took a moment to draw out her radio, clasping it in her hand as she held it close to her mouth.  "Kurt, status" she said in a mild tone, speaking into the radio before anxiously standing by for a response.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:55:00 AM by Ursula »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: September 25, 2015, 12:17:56 AM »
(Ill try, and get aeound to posting tonight)

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2015, 12:53:25 AM »
(No rush! =) )

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2015, 03:34:01 AM »
Kensie looked out through the pouring rain, trying to see if she could catch a glimpse of Jacob, or at least waych for when he made his way back. She wasnt sure what to do with the cannibal she captured yet, so she just stayed put; completely ignoring her drenched uniform now. "Were are they were are..." The shark started to mumble, but was cut off by Spinellis voice through Kurts radio. She had completely forgotten about the third one. "Tell her to come out and surrender." Kensie barked, grabbing the radio and holding it to Kurts mouth as she pulled back the hammer of her pistol.

Jacob dudcked down in front of the truck, glancing around at the looking buildings. "Alright, we will find them, but we need to get to the car first." He yelled to Angder. "If you guys want to start making your way over to the cruiser I can cover you."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2015, 02:24:57 PM »
Angder nods, and heads towards Jacob. "You bastards" he hisses at his prisoner. "Go on, make your friend shoot me! Any excuse to slit your throat!" He drags the cannibal with him. He was actually a little scared.

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2015, 03:53:07 AM »
Kurt's ears perked as his radio sounded, awakening him from his unwound state.  He'd gently narrow his eyes fallowing the message; starting to slip back into his strategic train of thought before being interrupted by Kensie's command.  A repulsed expression came about his face as he pulled his head up and away from the radio, taking a few seconds to assess the situation.  "Mercedese.."  He mumbled.  "Parties over, they're looking to negotiate.  Meet us at the squad car, and don't give our trigger happy friends a reason to shoot you" he said in a clear, apathetic tone.  "I repeat, make your way to the squad car with your weapon lowered.  Over and out" he continued, seemingly unfazed by the gun to his head.  Something wasn't right, but he didn't give it too much thought.  "I'm sure we can work something out, eh?"  Kurt said with a passive smile before resting his head against the concrete, falling silent once again.

"You must be joking?"  Spinelli muttered to herself, trying to make sense of Kurt's order while still observing the others as they started to move out towards the cruiser.  She released the radio, momentarily bringing her rifle tight to her cheek, keeping Angder and the others in her sights.  "Alright, let's do this.."  She grumbled, lowering her weapon as she climbed out from under the car.  She stood up straight while slinging her rifle over her shoulder, slowly making her way out into the open and towards the cruiser.  She'd lightly flinched with a grunt as she tried to hold her hands up, the droning pain coming from her wounded underarm was getting progressively worse, but all she could worry about was getting the wind knocked out of her from a bullet straight to the chest as she came into sight, trailing the other three.

Peircen was speechless as she listened in to Kurt's message.  Clenching her fists in anger, she'd hold back her overwhelming urge to scream out to Spinelli; she wasn't entirely clear on what she wanted to say to her, with this situation only puzzling her more and more.  Before she could calm herself, Angder started to speak, which invoked her frustration.  "Do it!  **censor** DO IT!!" She screamed at Angder, lashing about as she got dragged towards the cruiser.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2015, 06:15:58 PM »
"Thank you for your cooperation." Kensie said, placing Kurts radio in her belt. Her ears perked as she heard yelling over by the squad car, keeping her sight trained on the area as she pulled Kurt to his feet. "It seems not everybody is happy with your orders, they better not cause a problem. Because as far as Im concerned I only need two of you." She said, picking up his AK and clipping it to her belt as well before pushing him over towards the cop car, holding onto the scruff of his neck and his arm. They made their way to the front of the cruiser, which sat up on the side walk, and stood under a dusty awning that sat above the entrance to an abandoned store, getting out of the rain.

Jacob walked behind Angder and Rohnan, glancing around to see if he could spot the last cannible. He was about to glance to his left when a movment caught his eye, a dark figure shifting through the rain. The fox swung around, aiming the shot gun at Spinelli, almost ready to pull the trigger when he noticed her hands were up. "Continue to the cruiser, Ill be right there!" He yelled to Angder, before making his way slowly over to the last cannible, gun trained on her. "Smart move." He said, walking behind her. "Keep your arms where I can see them." Reaching forward, he grabbed her gun, pausing to see if she would react before slipping it off her shoulder. "Keep walking, over under that awning. Try anything and youll get a nice sized hole through you chest." He growled, prodding her back with the shotgun.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »
Angder and Rohnan gladly reached the cruiser. "Guess you lost this one." He taunts happily to his prisoner.

((In the future if I am don't post for over a couple of days, someone drop me a PM. I feel really bad for forgetting about this. :S D: ))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:54:18 PM by Angder »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2015, 11:41:56 PM »
(Sadly I think this is dead : /)