The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 14609 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #255 on: October 26, 2015, 12:40:29 AM »
((And now I feel even worse  :'( ))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: October 26, 2015, 05:00:54 AM »
(Eep!  Sorry guys!  Tapatalk didn't notify me of Angder's response, and I haven't been lurking as usual ><;  I'll respond tomorrow! =) )

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »
(Oh! Awesome!)
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2015, 04:01:01 AM »
Kurt lightly shook his head as Kensie steered him towards the front of the car and out of the rain, his head stooped in defeat.  As they arrived under the awning, Kurt's ears perked sharply, raising his head to watch as Peircen was pulled towards the cop car, kicking and struggling every inch of the way.  He couldn't help but smirk with a carefree chuckle, almost relieved to see the jaguar in one piece and as uppity as could be.  "Her bark is worse than her bite" he said in attempt to be reassuring; wrinkling his nose as the diluted oils of his unwashed fur started to settle into the small burns he sustained from the lead shrapnel to the face.

What started off as a tickle on his snout festered into an unpleasant burning sensation.  He'd try his best to cope with the annoyance by passively grinding his teeth before abruptly hunching forward as he broke out into a series of potent sneezes.  He'd quickly correct his posture fallowing the last sneeze while looking up with a dazed expression, squinting off into the distance as two figures started to emerge from the storm.  "There's our sharp shooter" Kurt said as he identified Spinelli through the downpour.  "Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if she tried, but she's a wiz with a needle.  Closest thing we have to a medic" he added.

"Let! Me! GO!!" Peircen shouted just as Angder heaved her over the curb and up along the side of the cop car.  Before he could draw her around the car, she planted her boots against the concrete with enough traction to shove her backside into his legs, in attempt to either knock him over or pin him against the car.

".. aand, that's Reggie.  She's great with kids.  Honest to god.  Adults, though.  Not so much" Kurt said in a mildly humorous demeanor as he observed the struggle, a bit buzzed out of his mind at this point.  This helped him simplify the troubling situation.  Unlike Spinelli, who was on edge as she approached the squad car.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2015, 02:22:23 PM »
Kensie listend silently as Kurt rammbled on about his group. She didnt mind it, as long as it jept him busy talking and not fighting back. "Intrresting, sounds like quite a team you have there." The shark replief after Kurt was done, a kind of half distracted answer as she watched Jacob, Angder, and Rohnan approach with the other two cannibles. "I would do the same with my group, but we arnt exactly allies any more, you and us, so speaking of which we have some things to talk about." Continuing to hold Kurt by his scruff, Kensie led him into the store behind him, a ransacked cafe, and sat him down in a chair. She arranged two more next to him, looking back into the pouring rain and waiting for the others to join her.

Jacob followed close behind Spinelli, prodding her every so often with the barrel of the shotgun to remind her of the situation she was in. As they approached the squad car, Jacob stopped for a moment to lean and and grab some zip ties off the seat before stopping Spinelli, shouldering his shotgun and grabbing her arms to pin them behind her back. The zip ties zipped easily around her wrists, looping them together and making them tight so the cannible wouldn't be able to work them loose. "Go take a seat." He growled, gesturing into the cafe where Kurt and Kensie waited.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2015, 08:13:13 PM »
(I think it was Pericen who was fighting you Angder, Spinelli surrendered peacefully :P)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2015, 08:20:49 PM »
((gah, sorry, got confused. Juggling multiple RPs is hard  :S ))

Angder swears as he is forced against the car. "Little... help here!" he yells, as he struggles with his prisoner. Rohnan sighs, and kicks Pericen in the right knee, hard. "Next time aim for the head." Angder snarls, as he tries to force Piercen back off of him, so he could force them into the car.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2015, 09:13:16 PM »
Kensie looked out as Angder struggles with the cannible, rolling her eyes as a snear appeared on her face. Knowing Jacob would watch the other two, the shark exited the cafe and approached the struggle, immediately sending a knee into Peircens gut before slamming her head hard into the cop car. "Cant you do ANYTHING right?" She spat at Angder, ripping the cannible from his grasp and, by use of pressure points, guided her into the cafe. Kensie gave Peircen a hard shove and threw her into the chair next to Kurt, causing the Jaguar to crash into the chair and sending both sprawling to the floor. "I tried to keep my cool but now you are all just pissing me off!" The shark yelled, standing in front of the three cannibles. "Im done playing **censor** games and Im done taking your bullshit. So heres how its going to go." She unshealthed her knife from her vest, gripping it tight in her hand. "Im going to ask questions and you are going to answer them clearly. If you give me everything I want, all three of you will leave with your lives and uninjured. But if you piss me off, or try and get out of that chair, youre going to loose something." She finished, gesturing to her knife. "Do we all understand?"

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2015, 05:02:44 AM »
Spinelli shrugged her right shoulder, pressing it firmly to her cheek as her arms were drawn behind her, and her wrists bound.  She'd softly flinch as Jacob started to speak; skittish and eager to comply with his instructions.  Without hesitation, she started towards the café entrance, cracking the door just enough to squeeze her way in.  The interior of the café had seen better days, but the small shop's plate glass face was still intact, which suppressed the white noise of the passing storm.  She made her way over to Kurt while looking down at the floor, making sure not to make eye contact with Kensie as she passed behind Kurt, taking the seat to his left just as the shark got up.

Both the doberman and the shepherd sat with their heads bowed as they listened to Kensie shout from outside; it was an unsettling moment of silence, one that you'd expect to end in a gun shot.  They would almost simultaneously look over as the shark reentered with Peircen staggering in front of her.  Neither of them had time to react as Peircen was practically thrown at the chair, toppling over it with a loud crash as she hit the floor.  "Uhhhg.. bitch" she painfully muttered, groaning as she drew her legs to her chest. The knee to her gut and yet another blow to the head left her somewhat docile, at least for now.

While Peircen seemed to tune Kensie out, the others listened. Kurt being the only one keeping eye contact while Spinelli kept her head down, looking about the floor.  Just as she finished, Kurt would let his legs rest apart as he slumped in the chair.  "Sounds fair" he said with a trivial smirk.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2015, 12:26:01 AM »
Kensie rubbed the bridge of her nose as she began to calm down, a slow sigh escaping her lips. "Good. Good. Eh, Jacob, get her back in that chair." She said, nodding to Peircen. "Wolf! I want you in here for this, and Rohnan, get the tool bag out of the trunk of the car would ya?" Pulling up a chair, she say down in it back wards, resting her arms on the back of it as she looked over the three cannibles. "So, how are things at the hospital going?" She casually asked, using the tip of the knife to pick dirt from her finger nails.

Setting the chair straight, Jacob grabbed onto Peircens arm and lifted her up, sitting her down in the chair before pulling her up to face Kensie. "Id advise you not to cause to much more trouble." He growled.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: November 01, 2015, 02:51:15 PM »
"I have a name you know." Angder growls, as he heads inside. Rohnan follows grabs the tool bag, feeling slightly sick that they might have to use it... He passes it to Kensie. Angder sits down some distance from the others. He still was unsure if he trusted anyone here. But if they were hurting the cannibals that's good enough for him.

Offline ghia

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: November 01, 2015, 09:20:11 PM »
Spinelli continued to look about the floor, the visor of her black patrol cap casting her eyes in shadow.  She'd quietly listening to Kensie as she continued to organize the others, turning her head to the right just enough to look herself over, trying to evaluate the harm done by Jacob's shotgun earlier in the skirmish.  Regardless of the dark flecktarn pattern of her soaked parka and the poor lighting, she was able to make out a large dark splotch that stained a quarter of her side, which was exactly what she didn't want to see.  She redirected her attention towards the floor just in front of her while taking in a deep breath, a slight quiver in her lip as she slowly exhaled.  There was a substantial amount of pain, but fortunately, there hadn't been any internal damage as far as she could tell.  Either way, there was nothing she could do about it now, except avoid any additional injuries.

Peircen grunted as she was pulled up into the repositioned seat, giving Jacob and ugly look in response to his comment before sitting up straight.  She rested her back into the chair as her chest collapsed in a frustrated sigh.  She immediately noticed a slight irregularity in the rope that was wrapped around her chest and upper arms; it didn't conform to her chest as she exhaled.  She firmly pressed her back into the chair, which held the ropes around her chest in place as she tried to pull her arms apart; if the knot had come undone, she didn't want to make it obvious.  To her misfortune, the rope that entwined the length of her arms was plenty tight, it would take a while to work the newfound slack in the rope down to her hands, but she had time.  While gradually trying to draw her arms apart behind her back, she'd eye Rohnan as he followed Angder with the tool box, looking up to leer at Kensie as it was handed off to her.

Kurt's relaxed posture went unchanged as the others in the room started to organize themselves, keeping his attention aimed at Kensie as she spoke.  "Your guess is as good as mine" Kurt promptly replied to her question.  "Our radio guy at the outpost relayed some vague' ass shit from command.  We got called back to Town Hall for regrouping, which happens all the time.  If I had to guess, I'd say the hospital teams are having some issues with the slavers out west again.  I can't say for sure" he said.  He couldn't ignore the fact that the shark and her group had passed through the Town Hall grid while heading north and away from the hospital only minutes before receiving that radio message.  Coincidence? I think not, he thought.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:36:57 PM by Ursula »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: November 01, 2015, 11:40:36 PM »
Kensie looked up from her hands as she was handed the tool bag, placing it at her feet and opening it up, digging through its contents as she listened to Kurt. Pulling out three tie down straps, the shark tossed them to Jacob, who quickly slipped them around the three cannibles and ratcheted them tight, holding the prisoners to their chairs. "Hmm, I see. Well, Im going to tell you the real reason, but first, Im just going to cut the crap and say this. I hope I wont have to use these tools on you, but they are here to relay a very important message, a message stating that Im going to get the information I want one way or another. And I have to say Im already getting some good ideas. Its actually really good that you three decided to pull up on our car because you are exactly what I needed." She looked up from the bag and once more looked over her prisoners, studying each one. Peircen was going to be more stubborn and resistant to questioning and torture just by pure bull headedness, while Kurt was going to be more resilient to it do to his half drunkeness. If he was scares or nervous at all she couldnt tell. So that only left Spinelli. The shark looked straight at the doberman and smiled, knowing who she would target the most. But for now her gaze went back to Kurt. "Ive always thought we were pretty good allies, trading with each other for mutual gains and the such, but it dosent seem that way anymore. Me and my group were just at the hospital, and let me tell you, shit hit the fan fast, and its particularly because of that **censor** there." She pointed to Angder. "But you see I dont blame him fully, because your people dont seem stupid enough to fall for his  half assed attempt of horribly acted betrayal, and yet they attacked us anyway. In fact, as I was being dragged away after being clubbed over the head I heard that cheetah **censor** of yours saying that "this is the excuse we need" to turn on us. So" Kensie said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a tire iron to toss to Jacob. "What exactly are you **censor** planning?"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:28:30 AM by Jacob Hail »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: November 06, 2015, 12:09:21 AM »
Rohnan took the opportunity to quietly leave, they had done their bit. no need to hang around.

Angder's eyes narrow. "I can hear you. You know that right." He states, as Kensie points at him. "Don't appreciate being called an idiot." He mutters.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:41:53 AM by Angder »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: November 06, 2015, 12:36:22 AM »
(Kensie pointed to him XD shes still kinda pissed at what Angder did :P)