The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 131387 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #10095 on: June 25, 2015, 05:18:26 AM »
Cassy fluttered her wings happily and gently ran her fingers through Setcho's mane, a big, lovestruck smile on her face.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #10096 on: June 25, 2015, 05:25:30 AM »
-setcho

*shared the same smile stroking her cheek*

l love you

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #10097 on: June 25, 2015, 05:31:04 AM »
-setcho

*shared the same smile stroking her cheek*

l love you

"I love you too," Cassy said, stroking Setcho's cheek lovingly. (Now the question is: Continue this, or go to sleep and leave a comment paraphrasing how this continues as it is for a while until they both fall asleep in each other's arms?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10098 on: June 25, 2015, 05:33:46 AM »
((im good either way))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10099 on: June 25, 2015, 05:41:46 AM »
(... I still have to put my clothes in the dryer.)

Cassy hugged Setcho close and purred, the pain in her belly slowly subsiding.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10100 on: June 25, 2015, 05:43:14 AM »
-setcho

you feeling okay?

*nuzzling her nose*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10101 on: June 25, 2015, 05:48:00 AM »
-setcho

you feeling okay?

*nuzzling her nose*

Cassy giggled and nuzzled Setcho back. "My core still aches a bit, but other than that I'm feeling fine."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10102 on: June 25, 2015, 05:53:21 AM »
-setcho

*rubs her belly*

im sue it'll be fine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #10103 on: June 25, 2015, 05:56:55 AM »
Anda (Geoff) had been up using the spell to keep Geoff's corpse frozen all night. Each time she used the spell, she grew more exhausted.

"Weh-fri..."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #10104 on: June 25, 2015, 06:03:42 AM »
Zarco - *Awoke and cautiously went downstairs*
Hello..?
erhm.. is.. everyone alright?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10105 on: June 25, 2015, 06:05:43 AM »
-setcho

*rubs her belly*

im sue it'll be fine

Cassy blushed darkly and let out a huge purr, relaxing noticeably after initially tensing up. "That...That's actually helping a lot," she said, fluttering her wings sheepishly and snuggling up against Setcho. Smiling gently, the crat pushed Setcho's shirt up and began to rub his belly as well, clearly a little nervous about even simple contact like what they were doing.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #10106 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:34 AM »
"Weh-fri..."

The spell failed.

Anda (Geoff) looked up at Zarco and smiled weakly for a moment. "Th-thank dogs..."

She sat back down.

"Uh... How much do you know, Zarco...? I forgot... "

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #10107 on: June 25, 2015, 06:11:09 AM »
Zarco - I fell unconscious right after helping Setcho to heal Cassy..
*Looked down at Geoff's body*
Is Geoff dead Anda?!
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #10108 on: June 25, 2015, 06:15:02 AM »
"N-nn..."

Anda (Geoff) sighed.

"No... Anda is dead. I'm Geoff... The soul guardians tricked me. I-I thought I was saving her..."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #10109 on: June 25, 2015, 06:16:06 AM »
Zarco - *Looked down at Geoff's body then back to (Geoff)*
o..okay.. i..in which case.. does Fluffy know? and what are you doing with your body?