The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 133784 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #3855 on: June 09, 2015, 12:15:53 AM »
Angder sighs. "I should get some sleep... honestly after that short battle I kinda hurt all over..." Angder feels his arm, and yelps. "Yea, I should get some rest..."

ANgder heads for the door, and walks into the building.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #3856 on: June 09, 2015, 12:17:50 AM »
"Night Angder!" I call to him
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3857 on: June 09, 2015, 12:28:27 AM »
ANgder heads to his room to sleep.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3858 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:28 AM »
"What new magic?" Cassy asked before realizing that Kye was asleep.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3859 on: June 09, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »
*Alka woke up, a bit teary eyed. He yawned* Alka: That was... pleasant... I feel more fine tuned... more central... more... focused... They're going to tip the scales eventually... and when they do... I'll be there to watch them... watch them end the lives of many more than what is contained in this town... hell... more than in this state.... I'll point out their mistake.... their sin.... And make sure they understand why I do what I do.... Make sure they understand why I am right and THEY are wrong... f***ing Angder... Causing problems.... "hero" HAH... The thought of him being a hero... makes me want to vomit in my mouth... It's cute how he much of a do-gooder he thinks he is.... but when the scales tip... everyone will feel it... *Alka sighs before relaxing back into his seat*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3860 on: June 09, 2015, 01:28:45 AM »
Geoff pulled out some grass.

"Fyoh."
He tossed the grass blades as they burst into flame and flew off in the breeze.

((Oh, Alka:
(( I finally got a second opinion from a higher-up. The ending of the battle between Angder and Alka was too extreme in detail to be allowed. Take it easy on that from now on. ))
))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3861 on: June 09, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »
((I saw. I kind of laughed a bit when Angder said he was going to get the warning xP. I'll keep my mo-... hands, in check next time. Sorry))
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3862 on: June 09, 2015, 01:37:37 AM »
((S'okay. :3 ))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:01:21 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3863 on: June 09, 2015, 02:55:23 AM »
((Yeah, reading over past posts, it seems everyone just loves to hate Alka  XP . Probably because he's misunderstood, but eh. As I say, "Just role with it"))

*Alka began moving his arms a bit. They repaired overnight as he slept* Alka: So... there's more than one benefit to sleeping, while I'm like this...  Hmmm... This could be important to note down... But my spine will take a bit longer to repair. More sleep...? Nah, I'm not tired. But I need to get out an do something. Anything. I guess.... meditations an option. After all, I've got to regain my lost energy some how... *Alka shifted around a bit until he comfortable, and began meditating*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #3864 on: June 09, 2015, 03:00:53 AM »
((removed))

Geoff walked back to the pond and dipped a hand into the water. What other spells could he do...?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:05:59 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3865 on: June 09, 2015, 03:04:54 AM »
((Oh, fooey! You're not meant to tell me that!  X3 . Ruins all the fun of figuring it out myself xP))

*Alka steadied his breathing and his mind drifted off, as he thought of everyone else. His mind floated onto Geoff, thinking about his self-taught magic. It was quite impressive for someone to teach themselves magic. Alka respected that. His mind floated elsewhere, thinking about Zarco, Leon, Angder, Kro and all the rest....*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #3866 on: June 09, 2015, 03:18:29 AM »
((I didn't say anything. :D ))

Geoff could already create fire and heal. He wondered if he could create water. Or electricity.

((His magic works differently from Zarco's, if that's what most people are basing it on. I'm trying to make it fit in some way, though. ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3867 on: June 09, 2015, 05:07:17 AM »
Cassy rested on the community couch, staring up at the ceiling.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3868 on: June 09, 2015, 06:03:37 AM »
Zarco - *Awoke on the couch and sat up*
*He still had black lines all over him from his blood glowing black*
Argh.. its still here?!
damn it..

• Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3869 on: June 09, 2015, 06:23:43 AM »
Cassy glanced over at Zarco. "Oh.. hi," she said, smiling.