The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 133604 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION]
« Reply #465 on: June 03, 2015, 07:44:24 AM »
Cassy stretched for a brief moment, then looked over at Zarco. "I didn't want her to feel bad," she said, rubbing her side. "She got that place pierced instead that time, so I got the one she was gonna get." As Zarco mentioned combat, the crat cocked her head. "A bit, but nothing serious," she said. "Why do you ask...?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2015, 07:45:11 AM »
Geoff was extremely tired and had slept for a stupidly long time, and he kept to himself in his apartment, getting the computer set up, before falling asleep again. Now awake again, he realized his sleeping schedule was terribly messed up... not that it mattered, at least for now.

He also realized he forgot to eat. He opened up the fridge to find it already filled with food and drink, even his favorite brand of soda pop! It was like this place was magical or something, like it could read his mind. That's just silly, though.

He cooked up an omelette and brewed some coffee. While eating, he thought, like he always did.

"I should meet people," he stated to himself.
If he wanted to be on the road to being a 'proper' member of society, he had to associate with people...
He had to make new friends IRL and whatnot. He was bad at that. But he was getting lonely and bored cooped up by himself. Perhaps he should chat with the building's residents--and hopefully not make a fool of himself in the process.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:49:38 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »
Zarco - you have a scar just about here..
*points to near his eye, roughly where the scar was on her*
I don't remember that one being there..

Nucleon - *jumped down from his rock and went inside to the living room*
*sat down on the sofa and started reading his book*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:16 AM »
Cassy touched the scar gingerly. "Oh," she said, getting a sort of sad look on her face. "That.... that was from the fire." She looked down at her feet and clasped her hands together. "No one really noticed, but I... Well, I got caught inside."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2015, 07:53:54 AM »
Zarco - *Zarco's eyes widened*
I.. thought we got everyone out..
I'm really sorry.. that's partially my fault.. I should have been a bit more thorough in my search..
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2015, 08:07:15 AM »
Cassy gently took Zarco's hand with both of hers. "It's alright," she said. "Jeff came back while it was still going on, and he got me out before I was too badly injured.  It only took me a couple weeks to make a full recovery." She looked up at him. "Everyone else made it. That's what matters."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2015, 08:09:53 AM »
Zarco - True.. but.. I would have felt terrible if you had died
*Hugged Cassy*
I'm glad you're alright though..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2015, 08:22:18 AM »
The crat fluttered her wings and hugged Zarco back, smiling. "I'm glad to be here," she said, swishing her tail.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2015, 08:27:08 AM »
Zarco - Its nice to be back, its been a bit.. lonely.. this past year,
do you have much planned for today?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2015, 08:31:46 AM »
Cassy shrugged. "Not yet... I was trying to get myself back into things around here first," she said. "I've made a start on that. Did you have any plans?"

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2015, 08:33:20 AM »
Zarco - Hmm.. I need to go finish up working on my plane, erhm..
I still need to finish unpacking a few little things, finish drawing up some schematics..
Just stuff like that

The plane is about 75% done so far!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2015, 08:49:00 AM »
Cassy chewed on a piece of toast while Crest spoke, still attentive. "Only 25% away, then," she said, swallowing. "Though you might want to be careful when flying it with passengers... The last time, there was all that stuff that happened and Crest ended up in the hospital."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2015, 08:50:36 AM »
Zarco - Yeah.. I know..
I spent the past year chatting to a few avionics experts and reviewing the design..
It looks the same externally.. ish.. but its much much safer
Do you want to take a look once you've finished eating?

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »
*Kro was sat on top of the complex, looking down from the edge. He sat with his legs dangling off the edge, smiling as his scarf whipped about in the wind. He seemed to be singing to himself*
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2015, 11:59:32 AM »
Nucleon - *Finished reading the chapter and set his book down on the table beside the couch*
Hmm.. what to do today..
*started thinking for a while*