The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 131996 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #7845 on: June 19, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
Xander watches them walk off  then returns to his apartment, flopping onto his bed and quickly  falling asleep.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7846 on: June 19, 2015, 11:51:05 PM »
-setcho

*looked abit uneasy as he didnt know if cifro would like him or not*

yeah im setcho, nice to m-m-meet you

"Nice to meet you too," Cifero said, smiling. "You seem like a decent guy." The crat rubbed the back of his head.

Cassy gently hugged Setcho. "Our knives are different," she whispered in his ear. "If you want to tell the difference, that's the easiest way."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #7847 on: June 19, 2015, 11:52:39 PM »
-setcho

*nodded*

right then, food

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #7848 on: June 20, 2015, 12:11:02 AM »
-setcho

*nodded*

right then, food

Cassy nodded. "Yes.... let's get the waffle iron."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7849 on: June 20, 2015, 12:15:59 AM »
-setcho

*took the iron out the draw and plugged it in*

i could live off waffles

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7850 on: June 20, 2015, 12:27:42 AM »
-setcho

*took the iron out the draw and plugged it in*

i could live off waffles

Cassy smiled and quickly made up a waffle mix, adding some honey as well. "Waffles are just amazing, aren't they?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7851 on: June 20, 2015, 12:29:24 AM »
-setcho

yup, just like you

((sorry if i fall asleep its like 2 am  :'(  ))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 12:53:01 AM by Setcho »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #7852 on: June 20, 2015, 01:05:01 AM »
((I fell asleep ._. ))

Geoff had remained by the hangar. He accidentally fell asleep against the wall, and woke up a minute or so before Angder and his friends began leaving the hangar.

Oh, God damn it...

wait a sec...

He went into the apartments, waiting until they were inside first.

He tried to keep focus on their energy as he popped into his apartment. Tulip was still sleeping in his bed. He tried very hard not to wake her as opened his bag. He unwrapped a granola bar, stuck the end of it in his mouth and munched as he quietly put on the gear. He realized lost focus of the group, and the remaining piece of granola bar fell to the floor.

He whispered in panic. "fuhfuhfuhfuh, nonononono..."

He tried to sense them again, noticing them on their way out of the property. He rasped in a "twinkle little star" tune as he continued dressing.

"No no noo... don't go too far, this is my chance, don't screw this up~!..."

He plucked up the piece of granola bar and popped it into his mouth.
Pulling up the hood and cloth to mask his face, he deeply inhaled and exhaled a few times, his body fading out of visibility. As the group left the edge of the property, he leaped from his window and followed stealthily, keeping his distance.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:08:56 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #7853 on: June 20, 2015, 01:11:01 AM »
((meanwhile, my own brain refuses to sleep  XP ))

The 3 of them, equipped for battle, head back to the warehouse. Angder has blizz on his back, Fout has readied some kind of big gun, almost like a shotgun, it seems homemade, and far too big for him. Grunan... he has a small, but ornate dagger on his belt, and was wearing black robes.

The three disappear into the warehouse they were in when Geoff first encountered them.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #7854 on: June 20, 2015, 01:18:16 AM »
Geoff followed the three into the warehouse.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7855 on: June 20, 2015, 01:25:34 AM »
In the warehouse Grunan pulls a small pouch out of his robes, and grabs some chalk. Fout tries to disappear, but Angder puts a hand on his shoulder. "Stay put. We need to know where we are when this thing comes through..." Grunan looks at The other two. "Look. We will never catch the damn thing if we don't do this. I know its unpleasant, but its necessary."

Grunan draws a chalk circle, then, takes the dagger, and grabs Angder's paw. "Really... has to be me again?" Grunan ignores the question, and cuts into the paw, Angder winces. Grunan then uses the blood, putting a thin line of it on the chalk circle. finally, Grunan grabs some kind of gem out of his pouch (Possibly a sapphire) He seems to shatter it in his hand, and sprinkles the dust in the circle. he then crouches by the circle. and starts to chant quietly.

Angder and Fout step back.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:29:28 AM by Angder »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7856 on: June 20, 2015, 01:35:04 AM »
Geoff stayed back, watching carefully while hidden behind a crate. He deactivated the invisibility spell for a brief time. If something bad were to happen with whatever they were doing here, he needed all the energy he could keep.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7857 on: June 20, 2015, 01:37:51 AM »
A breeze seems to blow through the warehouse. Angder and Fout both ready their weapons...

Grunan seems to ignore it and keep on chanting...

A figure... barely even there, seems to enter the warehouse through the back door, walking through without opening it, it heads for the circle. Grunan opens his eyes, noticing its approach. He grins, and chants slightly louder.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7858 on: June 20, 2015, 01:39:44 AM »
Geoff tensed up. He quietly took a breath and reactivated the spell. Just in case.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7859 on: June 20, 2015, 01:46:34 AM »
The being enters the circle, and then moves towards Grunan, only to hit an invisible barrier, the thing howls in anger. Angder steps forward. "OK... time to get to work..." Grunan stops Angder. "Wait. I need to solidify it first..."

"Endraten"

The thing howls again, and suddenly in the circle sits a large yellow anthro bird, with large talons and a pair of beautiful wings, covered in purple markings.

Fout points his gun at the thing, and Angder readies his axe.

"Please... I am... not what you think"
the bird says, backing away. "You can't murder me in cold blood... its not right..."

"Yea, tell that to the family you murdered." Grunan moves back as the invisible wall around the bird drops, and Angder swings his axe at it.