The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 132000 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #7860 on: June 20, 2015, 02:00:26 AM »
Geoff widened his eyes. He wasn't sure whether or not to act, unsure of who to really trust here. There was too much stimuli around to read properly, if that were to even help. If he tried to save the bird, he'll be against three people, one of which being a very powerful mage. And if he were on their side, he could be assisting with murder.

He was too new. He wasn't supposed to go in fighting yet. He was supposed to just witness and report unless in self-defense and extreme situations.

He had to just sit there and watch this...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:08:01 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #7861 on: June 20, 2015, 02:10:32 AM »
The bird ducks Angder's blow, and lunges for his stomach, Fout blasts it with a ball of plasma. "W... Why do you do this to me..." The bird seems to start crying. Angder lifts his axe, but hesitates. The thing kicks Angder's knee, Angder yelps and drops his axe, and clutches at his knee in pain as the thing bolts for the door.

Grunan sighs. "As usual." Grunan points at the door, it slams shut, and tentacles writhe out from it. The bird stops , seeing its exit blocked, and glances around, still crying.  "Why!!!" The thing wails, Fout points his gun, and fires, the blast of plasma smashing the things right wing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:17:27 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #7862 on: June 20, 2015, 02:17:10 AM »
Geoff clenched his teeth. He accidentally let go of the spell and gasped, reactivating it.

Strike two. He wanted to save the bird. He so badly wanted to save the bird, but...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7863 on: June 20, 2015, 02:20:07 AM »
Angder Wipes his eyes, and moved towards the bird, it was already in great pain, and had collapsed, Angder lifts his axe high. "Manipulative son of a~" Angder brings his axe down.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7864 on: June 20, 2015, 02:25:02 AM »
Geoff jolted upwards. Keeping invisible, he ran toward Angder, hand raised to release a spell.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7865 on: June 20, 2015, 02:28:19 AM »
Grunan sees the sudden burst of magic coming. "ANGDER LOOK O~" It was too late. The bird rolls out of the way of Angder's axe, taking advantage of the distraction. Angder feels a hand touch his back as he is still turning to face his new attacker.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:30:42 AM by Angder »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7866 on: June 20, 2015, 02:31:12 AM »
"RRROH!"

The spell paralyzed Angder's body.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:36:37 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7867 on: June 20, 2015, 02:33:55 AM »
"Oh... bugger" Angder falls forward as he is paralyzed.

Fout points his gun, but is reluctant to fire at the bear.

Grunan swears and points a finger at Geoff. "ESTENAR" A bolt of purple energy moves at high speeds towards Geoff.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:38:13 AM by Angder »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #7868 on: June 20, 2015, 02:42:10 AM »
*Tulip wakes up feeling a lurch in her stomach* Tulip: Huh....? Just another nightmare, I guess... *She looks out of Geoff's window and notices that the dusters are missing* Oh Geoff.... *She begins praying*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7869 on: June 20, 2015, 02:47:42 AM »
((Repost: Oh wait, I should mention that that spell doesn't have a burst of magic light or whatever. Many of Geoff's spells don't do that, and the paralysis one is done through contact with the person.))

Geoff didn't realize his invisibility was dropped. Only his eyes could be seen in his robe. Turning to see Grunan, he had no time to move out of the way, he raised his hands, rasping a strange word.

It created an energy shield, attempting to break--or at least absorb some of the impact of--the spell.

((I haven't decided on a word for that one yet. e_e ))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:54:52 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7870 on: June 20, 2015, 02:51:53 AM »
((We will say Grunan detected the invisibility spell))

The bolt shattered harmlessly against the shield. Grunan swore again. "IDIOT. you have...wait... oh shit. CULTIST." at that yell, Fout fired a ball of plasma at the bear.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7871 on: June 20, 2015, 02:54:31 AM »
"WHAT?!"

Geoff tried to dodge the ball of plasma. He tripped and fell to the floor.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #7872 on: June 20, 2015, 02:55:12 AM »
((Call it Fenrir pls x3))

*Tulip puts her palms together and begins chanting a strange prayer to some deity* Tulip: Ashrir fon tum goneaforeh... Ashrir for tum foneforeh... (Ash-rear fon tum gone-a-for-eh)... Insum fon tum goneaforeh... Insum fon tum goneaforeh... (In-some) Huyaguck fon tume goneaforeh.... (Hiya-guck)
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7873 on: June 20, 2015, 03:01:56 AM »
Fout leaps forward and puts the gun to Geoff's head. "Yes... Cultist. covered in robes, and coming to the aid of demons. So... you alone or are there more of you..."

"Err... Grunan...."
"Yes?" "Where's boss?"

Grunan risks looking up from Geoff. the bird, and Angder, were gone. "Oh.... SHIT"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7874 on: June 20, 2015, 03:05:02 AM »
"I don't know what.. y-you're talking about..." Geoff panted. "That bird... i-it can't be..."