The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 131972 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #7890 on: June 20, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »
((stupid mouse back button. X_x ))

Geoff thought hard... and remembered a spell he only just began to learn. It was difficult, but it should be perfect in this situation.

He raised his hands, and focused on the energy of the demon. Solely the demon.

"Rrrgh, FUSHAL!"

He thrust his arms, and the bird suddenly flew in that direction, as if from a strong shove. it didn't move as far as he wanted, but it was good enough. Right away, Geoff held out his hand toward the bird as it nearly hit the ground.

"ZAKROR!"

Lightning burst from his hand.

((Yeah, sorry about that, I kept hitting the friggen back button on my mouse. I need to disable that if I can. ))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:06:40 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #7891 on: June 20, 2015, 04:06:05 AM »
The bird flew up, taken by suprise. Fout took the opportunity to shoot it. if that did not kill it, the lighting certainly did. Angder seemed to turn his eyes to Geoff. "Came... to your senses...."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #7892 on: June 20, 2015, 04:15:10 AM »
Geoff wobbled a bit. He wasn't used to using so many spells at one time yet, and he did overdo it on the power of some. He was awfully thirsty.

He walked over to Angder and placed a hand on him, panting.

"Hh... Ras.... Ras..." He gently patted him, trying to release him from paralysis. It wasn't working. "Ras... god... "

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7893 on: June 20, 2015, 04:17:05 AM »
Grunan walks over. "You said it would wear off... or you could undo it... tell me one of those is true."

Angder looks up confused, and annoyed. "you... going to hurry up??"

Fout had vanished. as normal for Fout.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #7894 on: June 20, 2015, 04:18:43 AM »
Xander stops for a for a moment, clutching at his head, terrible, painful memories flooding into his mind. Withing seconds she was next to him and grabbed him, dragging him to a nearby fountain. He squirmed and kicked his legs wildly. "No, anything but that! You crazy bit-" Before he could finish the word his head was forced under the water. He was terrified and against any semblance of sense he tries to screams, water rushed into his mouth. This lasts a few more moments before she pulls him back up and throws him on the ground before quipping as she walks away "That's just a taste of what's to come, just like old times." He coughed up water as he lay there, gasping for air, trembling.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7895 on: June 20, 2015, 04:19:00 AM »
"It will... it should... I-I'm sorry, I just... I'm outta... how long has it been...?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7896 on: June 20, 2015, 04:21:19 AM »
"A few minuites, tops." Grunan sighs. "Lets get him back to the apartment." He moves for the door. "You will have to carry him"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7897 on: June 20, 2015, 04:24:26 AM »
Geoff huffed.
"I-I c-c..."

He tried to carry Angder.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7898 on: June 20, 2015, 04:26:45 AM »
Grunan gives what assistance he can, and they stagger back to the apartment. Grunan leads them to the back. hoping to avoid attention

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7899 on: June 20, 2015, 04:28:31 AM »
After a few minutes, the paralysis began to fade.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7900 on: June 20, 2015, 04:30:52 AM »
-setcho

yup, just like you

((sorry if i fall asleep its like 2 am  :'(  ))

(It's okay. ^w^ If this is my last post for the night, I'll see you all sometime on Sunday night!)

Cassy blushed and gently poured some of the waffle mix into the iron. "If that's true, than you're twice as amazing," she said, kissing Setcho's cheek.

Jeff helps with what everyone else is doing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #7901 on: June 20, 2015, 04:31:43 AM »
Xander gets up onto all fours, coughing up the last of the water that he could, shivering both from the cold and in fear. Tears in his eyes. "That...bitch..." He let his head gently hit the ground. "What am I going to do about this...?" He slowly rose to his feet and stumbled to the apartment. Coughing a little still and tripping occasionally as his legs shake violently. 

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7902 on: June 20, 2015, 04:32:00 AM »
Angder eventually climbs off the two. and turns to Geoff. "I have. one. thing to say." Angder lets off a string of swearwords, the sort that are best left unrecorded, and then moves into the apartment, heading up the stairs to his room, not entirely steady on his feet.

"Well... can't say I disagree." Grunan grins. "But you put your mistake right I guess." Grunan heads in, following Angder

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #7903 on: June 20, 2015, 04:36:35 AM »
Fout turns the Machine on again, and grins as it powers up. Angder also smiles. "Thanks Xander... now... Grunan... that thing from earlier..." "Yes, lets." Grunan grins at Angder. And the 3 of them. Fout, Grunan, and Angder, return to the apartments. time to hunt another demon.

((Need to sleep. Night all! ^_^ ))
*But it refuses to boot up, displaying "WARRANTY VOIDED. CONTACT FUTUTECH FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS." on all available displays. Fluffy is still unconscious. *

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7904 on: June 20, 2015, 04:38:34 AM »
Geoff simply took it. Staying silent.

He shakily turned back, walking away from the property. This was going to eat at him for a long time. At least they didn't know who he was...

He wasn't sure where to go now. He went into the forest and found a place to curl up and sleep.