The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 130037 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #9450 on: June 23, 2015, 02:40:25 PM »
-setcho

i dont mind, we could go into town, watch a film, its up to you theres alot of things

*sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs dangling in the water*

Cifero nodded. "We'll have to wait for her to be awake, for starters..." Hearing a growling noise, the crat looked down at himself and put a hand on his belly. "... Are you hungry at all? We could go get breakfast."

Cassy swam up to Setcho and laid her head on his lap. "Yeah... lots of things," she said. "Going to town sounds like a good start, though." Grinning, she gently pulled herself out of the water and laid on her back across Setcho's lap. "There's tons of stuff to do there."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #9451 on: June 23, 2015, 02:40:34 PM »
((TBH this should be no different than the thing Anda did, just more direct, so it should have the same issues. Unless all this was a big miscommunication error. Then I dunno what we can do. XD ))

Geoff hugged Tulip tightly.

"It's... it's okay... You were just trying to wake me up, I know... I didn't get hurt... at least, I didn't feel anything when I woke up..."

*She sniffled a bit and looked up. Her bottom lip quivered and her pupils where very dilated* Tulip: B-B-B-but.... I-I... S-s-s-s....sh-...shot.... youuuuuuuuuu  :'(

((I thought the same thing tbh. I do not get the whole "damage your brain" or "1 hour limit" thing))

((OKAY I CAN EXPLAIN THIS. In the "dream" void, Geoff is actually transferring her soul from the crystal to his mind, which was an unknown ability he has with his spirit-thingy-boop. So they're not in the soul-realm-thing. Now, if the soul guardians can catch this, I dunno. But I'm already thinking of things we can do with this concept.))

Geoff continued to hold her.
"Shhh, It's okay, I'm fine, hun..."

((This could make some epic plot in which a bunch of people are sent into someone's mind to kill some super powerful demon or something. Also, to paraphrase Evna "GEOFF HAS THE POWER OF DUES-EX MACHINAAAAA!!!!" :o ))

*She continued to sob and cry a bit, shivering. Eventually she calmed down a bit, but her bottom lip still quivered*
((God damn it. Angder, post the PM I sent you here, cuz I can't find it in sent messages.))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9452 on: June 23, 2015, 02:41:36 PM »
((No please?  XD ))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9453 on: June 23, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »
((Do the apartments have a land made of candy? ... and... damn it... ))

"Oh yeah..." Geoff sighed.

"You know that job I told you about? Basically, I... look for and stop criminal magic use. I'm still a noob at it, though... And one of my missions is keeping an eye on the complex... but yeah, I had to keep that a secret. Because if anyone here did--you know--bad stuff, and knew what I did. it would make things, er... difficult... to say the least..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9454 on: June 23, 2015, 02:44:06 PM »
((Anda used trans-dimension to contact Tulip, while she was dead.
Normals aren't welcome there. Only dead and telepaths are.
Geoff wasn't dead, so they tried to get rid of him.
It takes them an hour, to detect someone new, but they now know him, so it will take 15-30 minutes inside the dimension to detect him.
Once they detect someone, sky in the dimension becomes gray and it starts raining. It's kind of an alarm.
Only one will show up at the time, unless they are looking for someone highly wanted, while up to 4 can appear.
They look and act like, for reference, Dark Ones from Metro series.
High, humanoidal posture. Black. Slowly. Also telepathic. BUT almost invincible.
They can't interfere with normal/our dimension, but they can interfere with someone's mind, once they at least almost capture him/her. It didn't happen to Geoff yet.
Anda tried to defend Geoff and she got attacked by them, but she is telepathic. Soul Guardians don't normally attack telepaths. It only got her out of it's way to Geoff. She will recover soon. ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grunan's stomach rumbles, "I have not had breakfast yet, please excuse me." He heads for the kitchen.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #9455 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:09 PM »
Xander nudged Angder. "So what do you plan on doing today then? Me, I'm just gonna nap I guess."

Helena frowned and tapped her foot against the floor. She didn't exactly expect a parade upon entering the front room but a hello would have been nice. She poked her head out the door and saw Xander in the main foyer. She sighed. Either they were going to meet or she'd be forced to stay in here until he goes away.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #9456 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:30 PM »
((OKAY I CAN EXPLAIN THIS. In the "dream" void, Geoff is actually transferring her soul from the crystal to his mind, which was an unknown ability he has with his spirit-thingy-boop. So they're not in the soul-realm-thing. Now, if the soul guardians can catch this, I dunno. But I'm already thinking of things we can do with this concept.))

Geoff continued to hold her.
"Shhh, It's okay, I'm fine, hun..."
((In this case Soul Guardians won't be there, unless they manage to haunt at least one of you.))

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9457 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
-setcho

*stroked her cheek as she laid across his legs*

yeah town sounds good, lets get changed.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9458 on: June 23, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Cifero followed Grunan to the kitchen.

Cassy gently sat up and took Setcho's hand, leading him inside. "Let's," she said, grinning at him as they headed upstairs.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9459 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:17 PM »
((Aaaaaaand, the hype train has just crashed, burned and imploded into a black-hole which collapsed on itself  :( ))

*She seemed a bit unfazed by the new information* Tulip: I-Is... that all...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #9460 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:38 PM »
Marry hears furs coming as she is in the middle of cooking and starts freaking out. She doesn't want her food to burn but she also doesn't want to run into any other boys.
"Calm down...maybe they're as friendly as chains. No one hear will hurt you." She said to herself, but it still really hard to resist the urge to hide.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9461 on: June 23, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
((If you want to change the Soul Guardians concept, go ahead then.))

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9462 on: June 23, 2015, 02:50:36 PM »
Zarco - *Walked into the new games room and double checked that everything was on and working*
Looks good!

*sat down in one of the arcade machines with a steering wheel and began to race*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9463 on: June 23, 2015, 02:51:09 PM »
-setcho

*followed cassy and quickly dived into his room putting some casual clothes on, then he waited for cassy outside her room*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9464 on: June 23, 2015, 02:51:25 PM »
Grunan starts making toast.

~~~

Angder grins at Xander. "Oh come on, after that bit of excitment, we will probably have quiet for a while. still, its good to have you in our little gang..." Angder seems to sniff. "Do you smell toast?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.