The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 129621 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #9825 on: June 24, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »
Marry came out holding feral Talia (not puppy), who was gingerly wrapped in a blanket.
Trixie: "Can't i ever leave you alone, Talia."
Marry: "I' m guessing this happens a lot."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9826 on: June 24, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Zarco - *Picked up his book off the living room table*
So.. thats where I left you this entire time

ah well..
*Started reading through it whilst relaxing to re-gain mana*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9827 on: June 24, 2015, 05:10:43 PM »
Cassy gently spread her wings, the left one extending into the Apartments and the right one extending outside. (Zarco should probably be able to see that...)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9828 on: June 24, 2015, 05:13:20 PM »
Marry came into the living room, still holding Talia, and sat on the far end of the coach from Zarc.
"You wouldn't happen to know why Talias hurt would you."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9829 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:54 PM »
Zarco - Yeah.. she tried to cast a spell to save Tulips life.. it went a little bit wrong..
I managed to heal her a bit but I'm out of mana, I'm just waiting for Cass..

*noticed Cassy just outside*

Nevermind, Cassy just got back
We need to take Talia to her
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9830 on: June 24, 2015, 05:16:33 PM »
Cassy thought she heard her name, but she ignored it, not knowing if it was important or not, and kissed Setcho's nose.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9831 on: June 24, 2015, 05:21:53 PM »
"Ok." Marry got up from her seat and went to go see Cassy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9832 on: June 24, 2015, 05:23:38 PM »
Cassy pricked up her ears and turned her head as Marry approached."Who's there...?"

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9833 on: June 24, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »
Zarco - *Followed behind Marry, but remebered to keep a bit of distance from her*
Cassy, Talia got injured whilst casting a spell.. she needs you to heal her

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9834 on: June 24, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
Geoff sat up and grabbed his necklace. The old crystal which was attached had broken off into shards. He didn't know how to properly attach the new gemstone.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9835 on: June 24, 2015, 05:29:29 PM »
Talia squirmed a little in marries arms but squeaked as she felt a massive surge of pain.
"Stay still, it will hurt less." Marry said

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9836 on: June 24, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
Zarco - *Followed behind Marry, but remebered to keep a bit of distance from her*
Cassy, Talia got injured whilst casting a spell.. she needs you to heal her

The crat widened her eyes. "Wh... How badly is she hurt?" she asked, looking at Setcho apologetically before approaching Marry and Talia. "... Does it have to do with her being a puppy again?" Cassy gently looked Talia over.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9837 on: June 24, 2015, 05:36:01 PM »
Geoff walked over to the group with Talia. He should try to step in and help, if he can, if needed.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9838 on: June 24, 2015, 05:38:13 PM »
(She's feral not a puppy. Makes her easier to carry.)

"No she tried to save geoffs girlfriend... or something and hurt herself. Something about mana burns."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9839 on: June 24, 2015, 05:41:37 PM »
Cassy looked at feral Talia, wincing. "That looks pretty bad," she said, gently taking Talia from Marry's arms. "I'm not sure if I can fully heal her, but I'll give it a try." Taking a deep breath, the crat got down on her knees, closed her eyes, and focused on healing Talia, using the same method as the last time. (What kind of blowback is there from healing spells? If any?)