The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 122020 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #9915 on: June 24, 2015, 08:15:32 PM »
Zarco - *zarco started to regain consciousness*
*His eyes flickered open*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9916 on: June 24, 2015, 08:17:19 PM »
The gauntleted knock came again, more firmly this time.

Cassy kept trying to keep Grunan, Anda, and Geoff stable, aware of a dull, throbbing pain in her stomach.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #9917 on: June 24, 2015, 08:19:16 PM »
Geoff heard the whispering again "Life... Life... LIFE Life... Life.. Li... Is... IS A GIFT A gift... A gift... Gifted..."

Particles inside the void slowed down.

Anda's real body began to turn into dust particles, begining from her shoulders.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:22:48 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9918 on: June 24, 2015, 08:21:04 PM »
"I... I know..." Geoff said, still bewildered.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9919 on: June 24, 2015, 08:22:12 PM »
Cassy widened her eyes and tried harded. "No, come on!!!" she said, gritting her teeth.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9920 on: June 24, 2015, 08:22:59 PM »
Zarco - *got to his knees and looked around, still feeling really tired and dizzy*
w..wh.. what.. happened here..?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9921 on: June 24, 2015, 08:23:03 PM »
Grunan swore. "NO!"

He put his hand on Anda's head, and started to absorb her pain, his arm started to smolder again. "YOU ARE NOT DIEING!"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #9922 on: June 24, 2015, 08:25:08 PM »
Healing only helped in slowing down the bleeding.
Anda's body is still intensifely bleeding and slowly turning into dust.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9923 on: June 24, 2015, 08:29:15 PM »
Finally, Jeff walked over and opened the door. Seconds later, a grey cat with very bright blue eyes walked in. This particular cat had on all black, with a black coat, a wide-brimmed black hat, and black pants and a black shirt. He also was wearing strange gauntlets. Saying nothing, the cat held out his arms and the metal of the gauntlets popped off to form another being made of metal. "Well... isn't this a problem," the thing said in a demonic-sounding but slightly Scottish voice.
"Just keep them stable, Ryk,"  the cat said, walking over to the table and pulling out a large back of what appeared to be alchemical and herbal ingredients.

Cassy blinked and looked at Jeff. "Th... Them?" she said, trying to hide her pain.

"Who else, lassie?" the thing, Ryk, said, holding out his hands and working to stabilize the three people as well.

"So there's a problem with the spirit realm, then?" the cat said, mixing some sort of potion.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9924 on: June 24, 2015, 08:30:10 PM »
We can help...

"no you can't..."

You know we can help...

"NO YOU CAN'T!!"

Grunan put his other hand on Anda's head. He started to channel fully, "YTRR THAF OIOOH MZAA QWERR, DAE YTTR IKI BUUIL EQUANDI KAAF"*

((Rough translation: SHOW ME THE SOURCE OF THIS PAIN.*))

((Purple text is in his head as normal))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:33:34 PM by Angder »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9925 on: June 24, 2015, 08:33:37 PM »
Ryk looked at Grunan and placed his hands on him, giving him a sudden demonic surge of energy. "Hope this helps you," he said.

Cassy worked at keeping Geoff and Anda stable.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9926 on: June 24, 2015, 08:34:02 PM »
((Enva, decide. You're making it worse.))
((Anda's current state is caused by trying to keep Geoff's mind alive, for his soul to be able to come back to his body, but she's also being attacked mentally by Soul Guardians and trying to keep the realm stable. THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE OF YOU CAN DO, OTHER THAN KEEPING THEM ALIVE. ENVA HAS TO DECIDE.))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9927 on: June 24, 2015, 08:36:10 PM »
The cat pricked up his ears, then ran over to Geoff, poured a mixture down his throat, and screamed "NOW!" in his ear.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9928 on: June 24, 2015, 08:37:01 PM »
(( I don't know what to do, that's why Geoff keeps asking what they mean. ))

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHOOSE?! WHAT AM I CHOOSING?!"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:39:38 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9929 on: June 24, 2015, 08:38:22 PM »
((Grunan has a solution that would work, but he is not going to do it in 1Million years or unless the alternative is her death.))

Grunan concentrates more, his arm starts to smoke... then...

Then stops.

"There... there is nothing I can do..."

Yes there is... Just reach out and... wham...

"Nothing I can do." Grunan says again, mostly to himself.