The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 133481 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #9930 on: June 24, 2015, 08:39:56 PM »
((Geoff is not meant to know anything more. Saying that "Life is a gift" is a hint, of what his decision will cause.))

Silence. No one reacted to Geoff.
Geoff could now see that Anda is turning into dust.

Anda's arms were almost gone.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:42:11 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9931 on: June 24, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »
(Yeah, that part is actually pretty vague. Though really, those guardians are breaking SO many supernatural laws right now.)

Cassy focused on keeping Geoff stabilized.

Ryk stopped focusing energy into Grunan. "Good choice, lad," he whispered in Grunan's ear, patting his back.

(Basically, who lives here: Tulip, Geoff, or Anda. Seriously, those soul guardians are breaking many juristictions.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9932 on: June 24, 2015, 08:49:35 PM »
Zarco - *Propped himself up against a wall and tried to get a sense of what was happening*
h..how did this.. all extend from just healing Talia..?
t..this.. is a massacre!
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9933 on: June 24, 2015, 08:52:01 PM »
"Not yet it isn't," Ryk said, sighing and helping Cassy by laying a hand on her shoulder, giving her more energy for stabilizing Geoff. "There's still time..." (I have an appointment shortly. I'll be back probably around 7:00 in about 10 minutes.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9934 on: June 24, 2015, 08:53:05 PM »
Geoff clenched his fists, finally thinking he understands what they mean...

Tulip or Anda or... himself?

Is this about who gets to live or die?

Anda. She wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for him. She pretty much sacrificed herself for him.

Tulip. He loves her, and he would love to be with her again... but her death was not his fault. As awful as it was, it was her time...

And himself... he really didn't care much about himself at this point. He certainly didn't want to die, at least not now, but if that's what he had to do...

"I... want Anda to live," Geoff said.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:55:08 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9935 on: June 24, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
Cassy gasped as she felt a change in Geoff's metabolism.

The cat lowered his head grimly. "... It is done."

(Be back in about an hour. I hope I don't miss much!)

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #9936 on: June 24, 2015, 08:58:40 PM »
((Anda wanted to get Soul Guardians off Tulip and Geoff. Anda will die now anyway, but if Enva/Geoff will choose Anda, Geoff will die instead of her. Nothing will happen to Tulip (she'll be alright), unless Enva/Geoff chooses her. Tulip's soul will then be transfered to Geoff's body.))

((Me writing too slow... DAMN IT.))

((ENDING 4 OUT OF 5))

Geoff's body dies. His soul has nowhere to go other than purgatory. His sins may be forgiven in future.
Tulip still lives, with her soul still trapped inside the crystal. Soul Guardians will leave her alone now.
Anda's body stopped fading into ashes. Instead places that went gone, turned into flesh wounds. Most of her wings and arms were gone. She fell unconcious on the floor. Her state was unstable.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:02:44 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9937 on: June 24, 2015, 09:01:08 PM »
((Oh come on! D: ))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9938 on: June 24, 2015, 09:02:37 PM »
((DId you just kill Evna's Char without PMing him first? o.O ))

Grunan moves over to Geoff... "I think he is... Dead..."

((I can bring you back, but at cost..))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #9939 on: June 24, 2015, 09:03:14 PM »
((Yeah, I was gonna say, was this checked by Kro first? ))

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9940 on: June 24, 2015, 09:04:30 PM »
((I wanted to go into details, but it seems that I write too slow :s
Your soul can still be gotten out))

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #9941 on: June 24, 2015, 09:07:50 PM »
((In that case, I'm willing to continue with this as long as it is passed by Kro. And that Geoff has stuff to do during the meantime. ))

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9942 on: June 24, 2015, 09:08:02 PM »
((About to open a new path. Gimme some time.))

Anda woke up slowly, still in pain and lying on the floor, to see that Geoff made the wrong decision.
She focused and lost conciousness again.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9943 on: June 24, 2015, 09:10:51 PM »
((I'm going to call it a night, theres way to much stuff for me to keep track of here))
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #9944 on: June 24, 2015, 09:11:16 PM »
((The vagueness was bull, though. I gotta be honest. And I'm still not continuing without Kro's opinion.))