The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 132397 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #6135 on: June 16, 2015, 04:19:20 PM »
Geoff drummed on the counter top, still full of energy. "Aaaaaa..."

He really wished Tulip was awake right now. He wondered if she would be bothered by his hyperactive state. Or maybe she'd enjoy it. Who knows? He'll worry about that later. He felt really good right now.

He wanted to go outside and run around, but what if people judge him?
Then again, the residents here are all weird already. They probably won't even care!

Geoff carefully shut the door, then half-ran down the hall, the stairs, and outside.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #6136 on: June 16, 2015, 04:26:31 PM »
(( okay ))

-setcho

*began walking with cassy along a peaceful little path towards the mountain*

(The same one that Angder and Grunan and Xander are going up, or a different one?)

Cassy followed along happily, feeling as though she was walking on air.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #6137 on: June 16, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »
(its a path zacro showed me)

-setcho

*felt happier than he had in a while, he picked up a flower and handed it to cassy*

here, its pretty...like you

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #6138 on: June 16, 2015, 04:29:29 PM »
Geoff saw Setcho and Cassy walking. He caught up to them.

"Oh hey, guys," he greeted with cheer.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #6139 on: June 16, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »
(its a path zacro showed me)

-setcho

*felt happier than he had in a while, he picked up a flower and handed it to cassy*

here, its pretty...like you

The crat girl smiled as she gently took the flower. "Thank you," she said, putting it behind her pierced left ear. Hearing Geoff, she blushed and looked over her shoulder. Good thing I brought extra pancakes...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6140 on: June 16, 2015, 04:31:13 PM »
-setcho

oh erm hey geoff you look happy

*blushing a little too*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6141 on: June 16, 2015, 04:34:52 PM »
((I already PMed  this to Setcho, but it seems you don't read your PMs Setcho... so I will repeat it here))

((I would really rather NOT have everyone involved in the combat with the bandits at this point. It was meant to be off-screen and only wasn't because of Jeff. Please don't all divebomb in when it starts...))

((We already have 4 people involved in the combat, that is enough.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6142 on: June 16, 2015, 04:36:08 PM »
((sorry about the pm thing, but i wasnt even going to join it XD yeah so dont worry about me haha enjoy your thing :3  also i would like to add that i wasnt going to the mountain i was going to a place overlooking the mountain no where near it :P ))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:38:42 PM by Setcho »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #6143 on: June 16, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »
Geoff grinned. "Yeah. I'm feeling really good today. Partially from coffee. Lots'a coffee."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6144 on: June 16, 2015, 04:38:02 PM »
(Well, you could just have it off screen. Jeff wasn't going to involve himself, he was just watching. o-o But if you want him to, okay. And I was mentioning what mountain because I didn't want us accidentally getting sucked into the combat.)

"Well, coffee does seem to... produce energy," Cassy said, swishing her tail awkwardly.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6145 on: June 16, 2015, 04:40:26 PM »
(( I am fine with Jeff doing whatever. And now we have got this far we are going to do an actual combat. I just did not want EVERYONE involved...))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6146 on: June 16, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
((i totally agree, sorry for not replying btw but yeah we wont disturb you :3))

-setcho

i like coffee

*continuing down the path, now with trees overhanging*   

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #6147 on: June 16, 2015, 04:45:00 PM »
"Yeah, coffee is good," Geoff said. "It's sort of my comfort food-drink-thing."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6148 on: June 16, 2015, 04:46:31 PM »
"Neat," Cassy said, still holding Setcho's hand. "It's a nice day to be out and about, too."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6149 on: June 16, 2015, 04:51:18 PM »
-setcho

*they walk up to a clearing on a grass field cliff that is overlooking the mountain side, there is a lake that runs through the valley beneath them that twists and turns that get thinner the further it goes down.*

here we are, my favorite place

*setcho laid his things on the floor and sat down offering a place to cassy right beside him*