The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 131955 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #11400 on: June 27, 2015, 02:52:18 AM »
((Thank you. I couldn't remember. XD))

Geoff arrived on the roof to find Setcho and Cassy.

"Oh hey," he greeted. "Are you two doing alright?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11401 on: June 27, 2015, 02:55:25 AM »
-setcho

i turned into something i promised myself i wouldnt....im not that person anymore......i swear im not.....

*starting to loose it a little*

(Cassy's with him. ^w^ )

Cassy hugged Setcho tightly and kissed his cheek, rubbing his shoulders. "Setcho," she said. "When you fought..." The crat girl glanced over her shoulder. "Oh... Hi Geoff," she said. "We're... Well, I'm mostly fine. So is Setcho." The crat rubbed her injured shoulder. "Nothing serious..."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11402 on: June 27, 2015, 02:56:18 AM »
((Can someone catch me up on what's going on/has happened?))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11403 on: June 27, 2015, 02:57:23 AM »
-setcho

*noticed her shoulder*

omg are you alright?

*realizing how much of a jerk he was*

hey geoff......

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11404 on: June 27, 2015, 03:02:53 AM »
Cassy gently looked over at Setcho and blushed. "Yeah, I just got slashed a bit," she said, rubbing her arm.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #11405 on: June 27, 2015, 03:03:44 AM »
Geoff frowned.
"Oh... I'd heal if I could. I already tired myself with healing two others..."

He turned to Setcho.
"Your sister is in the front room with Xander. She has a bad cut that seems to be infected with something... I can't heal it properly, but we took care of the wound the best we could."

((Demon knights attacked to kidnap Marry and bring her back to her evil demon mommy, then they retreated. That's about it. ))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11406 on: June 27, 2015, 03:06:16 AM »
*Al woke up and stretched* Al: Ugh... I feel like I've missed out on something important.

*Into Geoff's mind* Tulip: Hmmm... Maybe I could lend you some of my energy so you can heal her.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11407 on: June 27, 2015, 03:08:04 AM »
-setcho

i dont even notice my own girlfriend hurt, my sister is hurt my day..i cant...I.

*setcho forms wings and safely jumps down the building into the forest*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #11408 on: June 27, 2015, 03:13:13 AM »
~"The cut is infected, and I can't do an--"~

"Setcho!"

Geoff ran to the edge and watched Setcho head into the forest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11409 on: June 27, 2015, 03:15:24 AM »
( T_T Well, firetruck.)

Cassy widened her eyes. "Where's the cut? How bad is she? Is..." As Setcho ran away, Cassy looked between him and Geoff. "... Hold that thought," she said to Geoff before jumping off the roof and flying after Setcho.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11410 on: June 27, 2015, 03:16:45 AM »
*In Geoff's mind* Tulip: Infected you say... Do you know what type of infection? I know a couple of odd medicines and stuffs.

*Al got up and put his Kimono back on. He loaded up on all his weapons and proceeded up to the roof, wanting to get a good view of the surrounding area*

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11411 on: June 27, 2015, 03:17:52 AM »
-setcho

*setcho had no idea where he was going as he ran into the forest*

i cant do anything right......

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #11412 on: June 27, 2015, 03:21:10 AM »
Geoff watched Cassy disappear as well.

~"I have no idea."~
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:35:51 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11413 on: June 27, 2015, 03:21:50 AM »
-setcho

*setcho had no idea where he was going as he ran into the forest*

i cant do anything right......

Cassy flew in the sky above Setcho, following him as he ran.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11414 on: June 27, 2015, 03:24:02 AM »
-setcho

*ran to where cassy and him first shared their first kiss and sat at the edge of the cliff over looking the lake*