The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 131883 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: A doomed timeline.
« Reply #12345 on: June 28, 2015, 10:47:17 PM »
Geoff woke up and left Chopper, who was still sleeping, inside his room as he went back up to the roof. He realized he should have checked on Kye.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #12346 on: June 28, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »
-setcho

i guess, i bet alots happened and we dont even know haha

*standing up*

Cassy stood up and stretched. "Yeah... We should probably put some clothes on first, though," she said, grinning and running a finger down the middle of Setcho's torso. "Just in case."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #12347 on: June 28, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »
-setcho

*grinned at cassy*

that might help

-kye

*was still sat on the roof wincing at her cut*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #12348 on: June 28, 2015, 10:53:01 PM »
-setcho

*grinned at cassy*

that might help

-kye

*was still sat on the roof wincing at her cut*

The crat grinned back, taking Setcho's hand and heading back to the house. "Yeah," she said. "I'm used to exposing my midriff and all, but walking around in nothing but a swimsuit is a little... Well, it would seem..." Cassy blushed. "You know."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12349 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:46 PM »
-setcho

you dont see me complaining

*he chuckled*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #12350 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:52 PM »
"Kye."

Geoff jogged over to Kye.

"I'm sorry. I forgot your cut isn't healed yet... Let's take care of that now..."

Geoff sat down and focused on his healing spell on Kye.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:00:04 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12351 on: June 28, 2015, 10:57:59 PM »
-kye

no no geoff its fine...its just nice to have some company, hehe

*she quickly covered her bandage back up*

((they wernt, they were in swim suits haha))

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #12352 on: June 28, 2015, 11:01:01 PM »
((Either I misread or someone corrected their post. Whatever. XD ))

"It's bleeding again... w-what do you mean?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12353 on: June 28, 2015, 11:02:45 PM »
-setcho

you dont see me complaining

*he chuckled*

Cassy swatted Setcho's arm, giggling as they walked up to the Apartments. "I can't say that I'm complaining about you, either," she said. "Still, it wouldn't be very considerate to everyone else if we were walking around nearly naked..." Grinning, the crat lightly tickled Setcho's side. "You could always borrow one of my tops sometime, though."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #12354 on: June 28, 2015, 11:03:36 PM »
Marry was asleep by the pool when she heard a voice speaking in her head.
"Daughter why do you resist me. You are supposed to be the heir to an empire, and yet you would rather die with these whelps." It was of course Varmina.
"These "whelps" are my friends, and if i am to die fighting with them so be it."
"You could be so much more though..."
"No i will not rule with you, i would rather stay the beast i am than be your princess. Now get out of my head."

Varmina's orb went black as she stopped scrying. She didn't know what to do now, all her attempts to get her daughter have failed and for once in her life she felt ashamed.
"My queen, the demon armies are amassing to raid the surface world. The other demon lords have called for you to lead your infernal army for the cause. We are to flank the enemy from behind and desimate whatever resources they have."  Varmina looked at her main general, Lokir, with surprise.
"And my daughter?"
"Is to be executed on the spot. What are your orders my queen?"  Varmina thought for a second. She had a new plan to win her daughter's affection.
"Lokir how loyal is my army?"  Lokir looked surprised himself.
"We do would not follow any other demon but you. We are your pawns to sacrifice as you wish."
"Than tell the other lords i will join their cause, but tell our troops that they serve one true lord, me. We will play along with the plan but at the moment of the charge we will run through "enemy" lines and attack our "allies". Do i make myself clear." Lokir was taken aback but understood. He would never question the lady.
"Yes, my queen." Lokir left and Varmima watched her daughter with longing on her orb.
"My empire can crumble...so long as you survive."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12355 on: June 28, 2015, 11:06:37 PM »
-setcho

oh yeah i might, do you think ill look good ahah

-kye

geoff please you've done enough for me

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12356 on: June 28, 2015, 11:09:54 PM »
-setcho

oh yeah i might, do you think ill look good ahah

-kye

geoff please you've done enough for me

Cassy chuckled. "We'll have to see, but there's a good chance you'll look great," she said, heading up to her room. "Then again, you could be a punk rocker with twelve thousand piercings and tattoos, and I'd still think that you looked great."

Clare, for some reason, decided to pack up all of Crest and her's belongings.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12357 on: June 28, 2015, 11:10:59 PM »
-setcho

well ive always wanted to learn how to play the electric guitar haha

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #12358 on: June 28, 2015, 11:12:00 PM »
(Well, that was a book and a half talia XD )
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #12359 on: June 28, 2015, 11:14:05 PM »
"I don't think so. Healing this won't be so bad... I healed up Leon after a big battle some time ago, and that was pretty serious."