The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 17348 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 05:18:47 PM »
((Go ahead as long as your familiar with the game))
Zaida looked at the sun, it was just morning. She thought for a moment before turning to see another building its condition worse but there could be something useful, hopefully. She started her way towards it

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 05:32:45 PM »
((Don't worry I played the 3rd one.))

Name: Mr.Mister

Race: Liszard

Vault: 101

Clothes: Gas mask with raider gear. Skin color is dark green and his gas mask cannot be seen through.

Weapons: His own two fist, or a makeshift sledge hammer.

Bio:He was a normal person, until the Vault he was in broke and he had to find his place in the world. He's a good guy, but his mind is warped due to the bitterness of the wildness. SO he lost his mind into a loud, crazy hero of bunnies. 

Post Merge: June 06, 2015, 05:41:58 PM
I wake up next to a pile of crab claws which I ripped apart. "Well if I want to eat today I better beat the meat out oh of the space cows!!!'' I get up and hold my sledge hammer and begin walking into the ruins of the city..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:41:58 PM by Mikey Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
Once Benjamin got to the street he looked around for possible threats. When he was finished he climbed down a manhole to search for an alternate way into the hotel, seeing How the ground floor doors were barricaded and the roof entrance was charred and moulded shut. On his way down the ladder he caught his pip-boy on a pipe, loud classical music started to blare and echo through the tunnel. The sound was greeted by even louder growls and groans. He may have stumbled across feral ghouls

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2015, 06:07:51 PM »
I can hear this music and a faint groan. SO the minute I do I ran right for it, since...  ''OH Boy it's more zombies! Well I might as well see if I can find some chex-mix!''
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »
*Alex sighs and looks around the wasteland,seeing various dilapidated buildings,he look at his eye bot*"Charles,are we near the signal?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 06:49:20 PM »
While Alex is looking around he can see in the distant a Raider running in somewhat your direction.. 

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »
"Another one?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 06:59:11 PM »
As I get closer I wave like a madman and say... ''Hey Mister with shiny robot! Do you know where I can eat my Twinke's?'' ((Oh he'll be fun to mess with. :D))

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 06:59:47 PM »
Ben quickly turned off the radio and  ran through the sewer shooting ghouls along the way after about a half hour of gunfights Ben finally found the sewer access to the hotel. The interior was almost untouched. Apart from the dust and cobwebs it was pretty much clean, the carpet was visible there were no majorly damaged walls and there was a once high class bar and dinner hall it seemed like heaven at the time but the lock on the door for the kitchen wasn't able to be lockpucked and it would take at least 3 people to break it down. He continued to look around the building and it occured to him that the staff were in no hurry to leave as there were still skeletons and corpses laid around and all the rooms hadn't been unbooked according to the hotel records. He popped open a bottle of champagne he found in the bar and started swigging it "heres to a new home" he gestured toward a skeleton sitting in the concierge.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2015, 07:05:05 PM »
I dig in my pockets for something and I hold out my hand holding some cooked crab claws.. ''Hey a snack if you want, I was going to murder some ghouls, by you seem nice!''

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »
As I get closer I wave like a madman and say... ''Hey Mister with shiny robot! Do you know where I can eat my Twinke's?'' ((Oh he'll be fun to mess with. :D ))

"No,now im going to go in the other direction"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 07:07:24 PM »
Zaida had opened the door, well the door fell on contact. She walked in her ears twitching from the noises but simply ignored hoping to find what she was looking for.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 07:11:14 PM »
''OK dude, I'll be on my way to outer space!'' I move past you and head in one of the buildings to find anything...

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2015, 07:18:52 PM »
Benjamins first phases of moving in were blocking the sewer access and moving the front door barricades. He then went upstairs to one of the VIP suites to sleep a little. after all he drank a lot more than just the champagne.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2015, 07:21:05 PM »
I find the some rats, but nothing really important..