The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 17347 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »
Zaida tossed things around until hearing someone run in she rolled and took cover, hiding herself.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2015, 07:25:34 PM »
I find a old soda bottle, that's still sealed.. ''Oh Boy I found the holy grail! Sugar will fill my veins!''
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 07:39:24 PM »
Zaida heard this and snarled. She's been searching wanting something to drink. She huffed and jumped out tackling Mr.Mister and grabbing the bottle with her right paw. "I was here first it's mine" she said in her accent under her mask while her left arm and tail held the furry down.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 07:41:37 PM »
''Oh so the pretty lady want's the bottle? Well why didn't you just ask. Man Pokemon are sooo weird!''
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 07:43:41 PM »
"Hmm,maybe i can find diamond city?*he sighs*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 07:46:21 PM »
She said in her soothing tone "just Shut it.. Wait Pokemon?" She shook her head before Zaida huffed under her mask that covered her face, jumping off landing just a bit away with her tail holding the bottle.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 07:50:04 PM »
''Well my name is MR.MISTER! Remember that! Now what's your pretty lady?'' I stand up holding my Makeshift sledge hammer.. or M.S.H. ''SO are you trying to get to the stars too?''

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »
Benjamin stumbled to the window with his bottle in hand he pulled up the blind and looked down to the street he saw two people arguing over the street in a shop "what *hiccup* nice friends....I should invite them in" he drops his bottle next to a table and makes his way downstairs.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 08:20:11 PM »
"I don't tell my name, you call me Z and only Z" she said studying the bottle before looking at the fur. "No I do not..."

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 08:24:47 PM »
Benjamin walks to she shop doorway "heya guys what's this little dispute about?" Ben said before stinging another swig from a glass of nuka-cola.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 08:25:29 PM »
''Cool Z! I'm Mr.Mister!'' as I say that I do some stupid pose.. ''I Don't know why people call me crazy, I mean who doesn't see flying crabs?''

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 08:26:54 PM »
Ray continued to wander the wastes, whistling quietly.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 08:28:32 PM »
''Hey are you a bad guy? If so you might have to meet my flesh pounder.''

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 08:33:37 PM »
"then you'll have to meet my can opener......I mean hat remover " he then pulls his sniper rifle from his back and shakingly aims it at Mr mister "So how would you two like to spend the night in an actual bed without holes in the ceiling?" He said

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »
"No I'm me" she huffed looking at the fur before saying in French. "formidable" she sighed. "More" she turned around her mask coming off and she sipped the cola before her mask covered her face once more and she turned back to them not wanting to show her identity.