The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 17354 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »
''Awwww... well what do we do now?''
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2015, 12:22:06 AM »
Zaida rubs her head taking her mask off her face a bit stained with black stuff looking like oil, she sighed wiping some off until leading to a wound on her head that was bandaged and stitched up just a bit of black blood oozing from it

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2015, 12:23:37 AM »
''Whoa Z your even prettier with the weird black ooze say is it hair die?''
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2015, 12:27:08 AM »
"Shut the hell up, and no you brainless fur it's blood, I happen to have black blood..." She says pouring a bit of water on a rag and wiping her face off with it and tapping the wound.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2015, 12:31:57 AM »
""oh thats cool, sometimes I have brown blood or my hands turn dark bule!''

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2015, 12:58:08 AM »
Ray moved closer to the group, trying to remain hidden. However, he accidentally kicked an empty tin can, which clinked along the ground for a few moments.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2015, 01:05:13 AM »
Zaida looked quickly towards the direction her mask covering her face as she aimed the plasma rifle "who's there?" She asked in her accent her tail swaying up and down.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2015, 01:11:19 AM »
''Hey you! Be quiet next! Since I can taste fear!''

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2015, 01:13:17 AM »
Ray yelped, and ducked behind the nearest rock large enough to protect him. "J-Just a trader! A-And then some..." He added the last part in a whisper.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2015, 01:15:03 AM »
''Relax i'm not going to eat you! I just like shouting and talking about werid things! Or murder..''

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2015, 01:15:30 AM »
Zaida began to stomp to where the raccoon was. "Stay where you are and don't try anything you'll regret"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2015, 01:16:57 AM »
''Or else you'll haVE TO WATCH bARINEY AND EAT cupcakes OF PAIN!''

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2015, 01:17:57 AM »
Ray sighed, he knew how raiders worked. He laid face down, and folded his paws behind his head. "Take what you want, and please be gentle with me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2015, 01:18:53 AM »
"I'm not in the mood for murder or raiding sir just get up" she says standing tall over him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2015, 01:20:44 AM »
Ray shook his head. "I'm not falling for that one. Everything is on the sledge, just leave me in one piece."