The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: True me...  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: True me...
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2015, 05:51:50 AM »
((Did I miss the species? Ray's a Twili, but more raccoon in appearance. Does that make sense?))

Ray nodded, and shuffled closer to the door. "S-Sorry for i-intruding, k-kind sir. I-I am unfamiliar with this realm's customs."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2015, 06:05:38 AM »
*he looks at the horse before looking at zaida*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2015, 06:07:12 AM »
Zaida was slowly wondering off.
The large horse sniff and snorted trotting closer to him with his tail whipping the air.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2015, 06:17:34 AM »
*He approaches the horse*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2015, 06:20:34 AM »
The horse finally getting close to the furry quickly began to sniff him and nudge him.
Zaida looked at the sky. "Lovely night, tuteur better hurry" she said just at the edge of the woods looking at the city.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2015, 06:30:35 AM »
((Oh shit. Zaider, I know I'm a bit late, but may I? I can't send messages btws and Idk why.))

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2015, 06:33:38 AM »
"This realm. Well, haven't heard that before." said Galen with a look of indifference.
"And of course, of all the places you could go, you came to a gun shop. Doubtful you even understand the concept of gun shops. Tell me , Rayleonarde, does your realm have police? Watchmen? Anything of the sort?" he asked.

Galen activated the safety on his handgun, putting the hammer into its resting position before holstering the weapon. He started to walk towards the workshop down the short, pale hallway, lined with closed oak doors. The workshop was the end of the hall, and it was here that Galen continued forward into the well-illuminated area, leaving the small shadowy apparition to its own devices. Hopefully, there were manners wherever it came from.

(Hello Aconitum. I don't think we've met. Hopefully Zaida addresses your request shortly.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:10:22 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2015, 06:53:24 AM »
(Probably gonna be off for the night. Can we cut to the next morning by tomorrow? It's been night for two days as of now. Also, Aconitum, make sure all attire is era appropriate.)

Galen started his designing once more, whistling into the empty space of the expansive concrete room, the tune barely carrying out to the front room of his shop. The night was dark and filled with a cold wind, yet even then the city did not truly sleep.

(Best of luck to all who participated. Good night.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:30:26 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
True me...
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »
((That's only my all time favorite cartoon! TT_TT))

Name: Aconitum Lovien

Nickname: Dokumaru (cause it's cute and y'all know it.)

Species: jackal/husky mix

Nationality: English

Height: 5' something

Anthro or feral: Anthro

Appearance: Dark-grey fur, a lot of large burn scars all over her body (mostly on her chest, legs, arms and back), stitching scars around her neck, wrists, ankles and many other parts of her body, short purple hair cut into a curtain bob with lash sweeping bangs that cover her eyes.

Creature: Dulahan

Abilities: Necromancy (can only raise the dead for a day or two), controls black sand and acidic sludge

Likes: playing with fire, her pet millipede named Rem, causing trouble, a good scotch, vintage anything, angel cream donuts, bugs of all kinda, large dogs and fat cats, hunting, taxidermy, dolls

Dislikes: Most women, stepping on ants, the color yellow, other people's kids (there's only room in her heart for her own baby), circus clowns, cold water

Personality: simply doesn't give a crap, rude to most, lacks a major filter, fun loving, irrational and very irresponsible, knows no boundaries, pretty chill until you annoy her

Attire: Black leather jacket, a black formless babydoll dress that she's cut and tattered mid thigh, black high heeled boots, and black leather gloves with the fingers cut off

Here's Rem, in case y'all was wondering:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:58:11 PM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2015, 07:34:35 AM »
((There are two women in this rp wearing pants. Another wearing a white t-shirt, and some kid is wearing a hoodie. I appreciate your looking out, but don't. If Zaida has a problem with it, she'll tell me. I've been in rps with these people enough times to know what I'm doing and to know what they're looking for in a character.))

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2015, 07:36:38 AM »
(Fair enough.)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2015, 11:44:23 AM »
I looked around noticing that the little racoon had left.
"I wonder where he went?" i asked myelf. s
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2015, 01:38:01 AM »
Galen woke with his face practically plastered to the table. Walking out to his office halfway down the hall, he noticed the clock on the wall, which read approximately noon. Looking around, he couldn't seem to find the shadowy raccoon from last night. Perhaps it might have wandered off. Nothing was taken or damaged though, so that was good news. He stretched his arms with a yawn, revealing a row of razor-sharp teeth from a slight lapse in concentration.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2015, 01:52:35 AM »
Ray had not wandered off, but had curled up within a small nook in the shop. He snored quietly, unaware of Galen's presence.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2015, 02:04:05 AM »
"Sun's up" said Galen, hearing a telltale snore from the nearby shadows. "That mean's I'm out for the day, and you should be on your way as well."

He shifted his eyes to the golden-brown of a lion, hoping to make out some disintuishing features on the pitch-black raccoon.