The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need dating advice  (Read 480 times)

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like cute and girly things
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: My main fursona is a bat and my other fursona is a Bunny and lion hybrid
  • Coloring: Main fursona has gray,white,magenta,neon blue the other has white,purple,light blue,and light purple
  • Height: 5'5aprox.
  • Weight: 105
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: In a good mood,I feel like doing anything right now!
Need dating advice
« on: June 15, 2015, 03:39:00 AM »
Ok so there's this friend of mine who I share nearly everything in common it's gotten to the point where it's like something out of the twilight zone,anyways I've kinda developed a crush on her and don't know how to approach her about it. And the thing is ik were already super close because me make each other laugh,like I mentioned before we share a lot in common and in general I feel like I can do anything with her and be comfortable knowing that she's be ok with it. She seems like the girl I've always wanted (cheesy ik just bare with me here) but how do I ask her to be my gf let alone go out the two of us alone? ( I can honestly say I've never dated anyone mainly due to shyness or by being oblivious)*i had accidentally posted this in general so ignore that one
Looking for other  furries to befriend :) Also I make cute art and I obviously love anything cute so if you have any cute pics then send them!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Need dating advice
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 06:21:36 AM »
Just gotta tell her how you feel, man. Just straight up say "Hey, (name), can we talk? (if yes proceed with...) Well... You know, (name), I've been realizing more and more that I'm getting feelings for you." Straightforward, not going anywhere too fast and not too much at once.

Obviously, if she reciprocates those feelings? Awesome! Talk about it. If not or she says she isn't ready? "That's fine, I just wanted to own up to my own feelings was all. Thanks for hearing me out, (name), I really appreciate it." Then just segue into your usual conversations and leave it at that. Simple. c: