The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »
Crystal stumbled to the library using her horn to grab a book she opened it up beginning to read black smoke surrounding her and a stallion began to laugh. "Your here~ my daughter~ my beautiful daughter~"
Crystal turned around to him the book dropping to the floor, she shook her head "n-no" she saw sombra smiling.
"Why no? You know it's true... Your hair flows like mine, your eyes glow with power, your horn like mine~ child you are my child~"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2015, 06:16:06 AM »
*he huffs and looks at the news*

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2015, 08:32:29 PM »
Meanwhile Zeeloss walks down the street looking for some pony to toy with.She notices a hint of joy before it disappear's.."Hmmmm seems as if some pony is tiring to lure me in..." She runs into the woods and down into a damp and dark cave."Queen I have returned..."She said with worry.. "Well any news, on the princess's?"The tall changeling asked. "Well their is one who is said to be the next alicorn princess."She replied "Well then...this is a problem.*sigh* I've been waiting for years to plan my attack, and with my new army full of power....Well let's just say Celstia and her sister Luna, won't get in my way.But i'm still weak, so it's your job Zeeloss to gather all the love you can......for your queen is hungry~"She said as she tends to the little ones...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
MLP RP
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2015, 08:44:29 PM »
Crystal whimpered. "I was raised in a orphanage I have no father or mother"
Sombra hissed. "Lying to yourself! I loved you~ I wanted to keep you but your mother took you away put a spell on you to make you a unicorn to believe the lie you live in"
"My mother?" Her ears go down as she backed away
"Yesss your mother she still hasn't told you... Look at your hair the way it shows the stars and Galaxy, I'll give you a hint you work for her~"
Crystal eyes widen. "Luna's not my mother she's a princess I'm her guard"
"Reason she keeps you so close... I was banished away I tried coming to you as a child but I was weak but I finally grew strong" he chuckled. "You even have a cutiemark, your a alicorn but the spell she used avoided, look at that" he chuckled walked around her. "Now I see...She doesn't trust you?"
Crystal stomped "She does!"
"Think! About it, keeping you close, worried if you gone too long, she's keeping you from your destiny, and so are you" he touched his horn on hers and walked back
Crystal's memories flowing into her head, pain grew on her sides of her back as feathers showed, and her cutiemark appeared.
"Don't worry, it will hurt. But you wont regret it~ cryyyssstal~" he smiled. making the castle pitch black.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:48:47 PM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2015, 08:55:54 PM »
(I got one thing to say.Luna and Celstia are going to have a bad time. Two villains at once.OH SNAP!!!!.)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2015, 09:09:43 PM »
(Okay,im feeling left out so why not through in a villian to make equestria hell)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2015, 09:45:21 PM »
(Well what will Equestia ever do?)

Post Merge: June 21, 2015, 10:48:46 PM
(Wait guy's! What happens if the queen of the changelings, and Sombra meet?!)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:48:46 PM by Mikey Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2015, 01:05:56 AM »
(chaos for equestria?))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
MLP RP
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2015, 02:17:09 AM »
((Maybe but Sombra is more alone than team up))
Sombra smiled. "Now you know my darling~"
Crystal was a darker grey, her hair flowed like sombra's, her eyes had light flowing from them as her pupils were faded but if saw were like cat eyes, and her wings like nightmare moon, but she stayed the same size as a regular pony would like Sombra, lastly her cutiemark was a galaxy, having a Crystal star in the middle.
"It's who you are your destiny~" he smiled. "Now make me proud, once enough power come back to help your poor father since the stupid elements stopped me... We will conquer and retrieve our king some and crystal slaves~"
She nods with a serious cruel face and exits the castle in the forest marching toward ponyville with her head high and wings up.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2015, 02:26:42 AM »
*he looks at the tv before a wisp of dark smoke wraps around him*"Crimson...."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2015, 03:06:11 AM »
Crystal's eyes were brighter as she huffed through her nose. "I should be the new ruler and everypony will serve me and my father~" her voice was dark and echoed throughout the town having ponies stare at her. She stomped her hooves having the ponies become woozy and she began to ram into them looking in their eyes as they began to tremble with fear seeing their nightmares.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2015, 03:09:27 AM »
*he looks outside the window*"Kit! kat!..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2015, 04:45:40 AM »
Crystal than made threw ponies, she snarled. "Come out mother!! Come meet you daughter the monster you've created!" She roared.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2015, 04:47:51 AM »
*he walks out of his house*"well well welll...look whos causing chaos"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2015, 04:55:31 AM »
Luna looked down not frighten but sad. "Crystal I didn't want to tell you the truth I just-"
"You lied to me, you didn't trust me, but I found my purpose and that. Oh that purpose is to rule." She rammed into Luna her power making the princess of the night to skid and slide on the floor before catching herself.