The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6684 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2015, 04:57:49 AM »
"Hey luna! i'll help you!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2015, 04:59:49 AM »
Luna didn't answer but pant summoning armor.
Crystal summoned similar armor but mad of dark crystals and darkness. "Go away pony, you'll just hurt yourself..." She huffed before spreading her large wings and charging to her creating a crash as they both fought slowly going higher into air.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2015, 05:02:45 AM »
"no no! i will help!"*he sighs**
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2015, 01:56:01 PM »
Meanwhile Fro is watching from the distance "Oh bloody hell, what happened to her.I can't let her die!" he runs to her and jumps in front of her."Crystal, I LOVE YOU and the pony I see is not the Crystal that you want to be, so PLEASE snap out of it! You can fight it! Your your own pony, no pony controls you but you!"He said staring you down with a tear running down his face. :'( "Oh please don't kill me, I really don't want to die..."He thought to himself...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2015, 04:13:59 PM »
*crimaon looks at the crumbling building*"oh buck...my house"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2015, 04:31:18 PM »
Crystal and Luna continued to fight.
Celestia saw this from afar and flew in a rush slammed crystal to the floor and summoning her armor.
Sombra grew stronger and laughed becoming a shadow speeding towards the scene crystals forming out of the ground as he did before appearing in front of CrystalGalaxia and roaring making Luna and celestia tumble a skid on the floor.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2015, 04:33:23 PM »
*he grabs his foxes and backs away*"Glad no-one's attacking me"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2015, 05:38:19 PM »
Celestia went against sombra ramming him making him fly. The unicorn caught himself and looked at Crimson. "Spoke to soon~" he laughed shadows pulling Crimson.
Crystal and Luna slammed into the sky making the noise of thunder and flashes.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2015, 05:54:21 PM »
*he struggles*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
MLP RP
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2015, 09:03:39 PM »
Sombra laughs before celestia's horn glowed brightly shooting at Crimson but didn't affect however Sombra came off and hissed from the burning light.
CrystalGalaxia and PrincessLuna shot beams, luna's a purple with stars as crystals was the Galaxy both making a large bright light in the middle struggling as it went closer but crystal roared and hit Luna making me her fly back. KingSombra summoned throw PrincessCelestia
The two sister princesses stood side my side as crystal and Sombra stood by eachother, both shooting, the elements surrounded Luna a celestia beaming at Sombra first sadly him still weak began to disappear before he vanished back in a his cell. CrystalGalaxia yelled. "NO!" She had tears dripped down her face and she yelled with anger and sadness "I thought you loved me!!" She yelled to Luna but the beam from the elements over powered CrystalGalaxia hitting her began to turn her into a galaxy black crystal statue, she threw her hooves up and screamed before she was fully black crystals but the real self was banished to the Stars that formed a shape representing her.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:05:59 PM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2015, 09:06:03 PM »
*crimson feels the burn of the beam*"owh...."*he looks at his chest*"oh....crap"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2015, 09:08:31 PM »
Fro runs to the statue and begins to weep "NOOOOOOO!!!!! Crystal!! WHY!? WHHHHYYYY!?"He falls onto the ground next to the statue to cry in sorrow..Meanwhile from afar The Queen and Zeeloss too to the princesses "Well now that shes out of the picture, we can rule Equestia!"She laughed with a dark purpose.... 
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2015, 09:08:32 PM »
Celestia panted and dropped the elements that floated back to their chest locking for no pony to take.
Luna looked at the staue of her angered and saddened daughter, tearing up and looking at the stars where her soul was banished and yelled before crying with guilt. "It was my fault!!" She whimpered
Celestia hugged her. "It wasn't, you did what you could..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2015, 09:11:43 PM »
*he looks at the statue*"welp.....im going to m- oh wait..."*he looks at his destroyed house*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2015, 09:14:38 PM »
Fro get's up to walk over to Celstia and Luna.And bows down,"Your royalty i'm dreadfully sorry and I don't know what happened to your daughter.And I should take the blame.I knew something was wrong but I never thought anything of it and, the true being is I loved her.And I would do anything to get her back..."He said still looking at the ground..