The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6683 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2015, 09:16:09 PM »
Luna walked away without a word and her head low.
Celestia shook her head. "And that won't be happening she must pay her punishment and love? You don't know her, she just arrived at ponyville how can that be? She never said anything about love?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2015, 09:21:23 PM »
*he sighs*"it looks like my house id destroyed...AGAIN!!"*he face-hoofs before carrying his foxes and starting to walk away*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2015, 09:21:47 PM »
"Ma'am she never said anything about it, cause I never brought it up.Sure she did come to Ponyville not to long ago, but I learned to read ponies like books.Not to sound mean or any--"He then fell on the floor a bit pale, with the Queen standing right behind him."My oh my, wasn't he just bursting with love, oh and hello again Princess, remember me?" She said with a grin...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2015, 09:25:07 PM »
((To let you know spike is alive since I believe the dragons live long we like the original princess))
Celestia looked at her and snarled backing away. "What do you want you parasite..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2015, 09:31:08 PM »
"Well I no longer want Equsetia, but I want my subjects to be able to live in your kingdom without hassle.But most of all I want to be the true ruler, your but a princess.As for me, I'm the Queen.So what do you say?Because we both know were almost immortal." She said tossing the zebra aside.."Come to think of it..Why are their almost next to no zebras in Equsetia?"She said with glee in her eyes..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2015, 09:33:35 PM »
"You had your kingdom in the past, and you lost that chance like Sombra, and possibly crystal..." She huffed. "I will have deny your foolish offer..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2015, 09:40:27 PM »
"Well then, I will have to take it by force.But now is not the time, even if I can take you on thanks to him. Soo I will see you again next full moon."She teased as she flied away laughing to herself.The zebra tries to stand and opens his eyes.."Agh...what happened lad?Ooops I mean princess."He tried to shake off the drowsiness..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2015, 09:48:34 PM »
Celestia's wings spreaded. "Coward!" She flew in front of crystallise "you think your going to get away that easily thinking you'll take me and my sisters kingdom like I said you had chances but your kingdom parished, you failed to be a queen.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: June 22, 2015, 09:55:56 PM »
((Okay,guys i shall initiate a time skip...about a year will be passed after these events))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »
(Yea pretty much.) "Look darling, your way is just diffrent then mine. And as for getting away..Well that's easy. Zeeloss protect your queen."She said cooing. Then out of nowhere a white changeling rams into you at a high speed giving time for Crystalis's escape..

Post Merge: June 22, 2015, 09:59:56 PM
(Woops I read that wrong ignore that statement.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2015, 10:01:00 PM »
As she escaped celestia turned the white changeling blasting her with might making the creature slam to the ground. Landing quickly she put a heavy hood hold on her and her horn began to glow. "You Changelings will never change..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2015, 10:05:54 PM »
((tell me when you guys are ready))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »
"Ha..your a fool....I'm no normal changeling and actually 20% of your ponies are made of changelings.Sadly rebels,"She said as a beam  fired from her horn to your face and then she rolls over and flies up in the air charging another attack...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2015, 10:12:55 PM »
Celestia waited with her eyes narrowed, she could easily beat this changeling she waited for the perfect strike...

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2015, 10:17:19 PM »
"Hmph..your lucky..I hear my Queen calling for me,sooo your off the hook this time.."She uses a spell to teleport a short distance and fly's off...