The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6671 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
MLP RP
« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2015, 03:30:52 AM »
She cleared her throat and said quietly. "Thanks... Your voice is quite attractive" she said blushing
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:33:03 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #241 on: June 23, 2015, 03:36:27 AM »
*he approaches her*"please dont be mqd but..."*he kisses her*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:05 AM »
Crystal flinched and backed into the couch a bit surprised but relaxed placing a paw in his shoulder and kissing back

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2015, 03:45:33 AM »
*he blushes,continuing to kiss crystal*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2015, 03:49:27 AM »
Crystal kissed back deeply blushing heavily before breaking away and panting lightly.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2015, 02:17:12 PM »
Meanwhile awakens after all has went down and shakes his head to get a better look, and notices that the statue is gone."HOLY DOOLIE, she's back....*sigh* It still matters not....."He said remembering Celstia's words on that dreadful night. "She never say anything about love."So he sighed again and went to Ponyville to manage his humble shop, called "The Elixir".."Hopefully I can get some customers, OOh who am I kidding.I'm bloody rich, but I just love this job.He looked at his cutie mark which is the numbers 101 in gold and white color...   
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2015, 01:20:06 AM »
*Crimson yawns..awakening in the morning*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2015, 01:26:29 AM »
Crystal rested peacefully on the bed her wings covering her up.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #248 on: June 24, 2015, 03:26:18 AM »
I open up shop and head to random house.(Crimson's) and put a bag with 5,000 bits in it,at the front door and walk off humming a tune...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: June 24, 2015, 03:32:37 AM »
Crystal opened her eyes looking at Crimson and blushing as she was wrapped in her wings but heard a noise at the door. She got up and pecked his head before trotting to the door and opening it just a crack looking at the bag with her brow raised as her horn mad a blanket covered her up. "Hmm?

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: June 24, 2015, 03:36:10 AM »
The zebra just kept walking away and hummed to himself..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: June 24, 2015, 03:37:33 AM »
Crystal looked in the bag at the bits still confused. She walked out and looked inside the bag making her head disappear, haven't seeing bits in a long time she happen to forget to count making her huff. "Better take this to Crimson.." She said

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: June 24, 2015, 03:46:29 AM »
He hears you speak and turns around.."Holy doolie it's you...*sigh* Oh...it's you..Well...I guess it's nice to see you..Ahhh I see you have your eye on some pony..*sigh* Well I shouldn't let that bother me none.."He said looking at the ground...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: June 24, 2015, 04:11:30 AM »
Her ears lay back. "O-oh I'm sorry I didn't think you liked me as well....Can we still be friends?" Her ears went up waiting for an answer "you can also come in if you like..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: June 24, 2015, 04:14:47 AM »
*crimson looks out the door*"Oh...hey Fro-yo!"