The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6681 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2015, 09:27:17 PM »
"There" she sighed, sadden that most slept.
"Ignore those ponies they won't understand your amazing night like I do princess" she nods.
"I'm glad, I'll be In my room" she smiled still sadden then trotted off.
Crystal nods and studies sometimes looking down to check the town. "Ugh I really need a cutie mark..." She huffs. "I'm a grown mare and still don't have one. Embarrassing.." Her ears laid back.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2015, 09:28:08 PM »
I make it to town and go to my lab in the woods."Ok now it's time to make history!!!"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2015, 09:33:14 PM »
*he gets in his ambulance reigns and waits for a call
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2015, 09:40:34 PM »
Crystal see's a few young ponies run around place. She smiles. "To late it's past their curfew. I'll just tell them it isn't safe, be back Luna" she jumped down stair to stair
A pony calls Crimson.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2015, 09:40:46 PM »
I move all over the place and make a scene."If this works then any pony can be a Alicorn!"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2015, 09:42:48 PM »
*he picks the call up*"emergancy?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2015, 09:44:29 PM »
Crystal hears this and huffs. "Great..." She snorted. "Hey! Zebra boy!"
"Yea... Uh so me and my friends were hanging and my brother rammed into a wall and is stuck and I'm positive his neck and hoof is broken..." He says.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2015, 09:46:23 PM »
"Oh yes lad.Care to buy something?"I said holding a vial.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
MLP RP
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2015, 09:47:13 PM »
"No, what did you say earlier hmm?" She says with a huff

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2015, 09:49:14 PM »
*he nods and replies*"a ambulance is being dispatched to you're location"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2015, 09:56:20 PM »
"Oh that,I said if my newest creation works any pony can be a Ailcorn. It's all in the genes and DNA." I look over my work and see that it is almost complete. "Yes, this will be the highest point in my life!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2015, 10:02:40 PM »
The pony nods. "Thanks" in the background you hear more crashes. "Guys stop! And makes that two ponies..."
She growls. "That's against the pony law, you must be royal or a high honored student!" She stomped her hooves.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2015, 10:06:29 PM »
*he gallops to the scene,speeding past crystal*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2015, 10:16:03 PM »
"Ok I see the problem with this...Sorry.How about we make a deal.I give the princess the secret on how to do this. But I won't make or tell a soul.So do me a favor please. And that is that I can get free materials from the castle."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2015, 10:19:22 PM »
"Or how about you listen, this is against the law." She huffed angrily. "So let me make you a deal zebra, you can get rid of that potion or stay in the dungeon until further notice." She said tapping a hoof impatiently.