The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: MLP RP  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: MLP RP
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2015, 10:30:12 PM »
"Y-yes ma'am.{Man I love that fearlessness.} Ok I will sorry for the problem." I throw the potion on the ground breaking it.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2015, 10:38:00 PM »
(Thank ya) She watches it sink in the dirt and huffs. "Good, now don't do something like that again there's reasons for laws so I'm going to ask to please listen to them" she fixes her armor up.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2015, 10:42:54 PM »
"Alright ma'am, I won't do anything like that,but while your here can you do me a favor?"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2015, 10:48:46 PM »
"What's that?" She asked with a raised brow.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2015, 10:57:53 PM »
"I was wondering if we could...ummmm.... hang out.."I say as I shyly and glances away

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2015, 11:01:04 PM »
She sighs looking up at the stars mumbling. "It's not to late, fine... But no funny business. And I have to work soon..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2015, 11:07:24 PM »
"No ma'am I won't do anything funny." I say as I pack a few vials in my scarf..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2015, 11:10:09 PM »
"Alright" she made sure her armor covered her flank since it was blank. "What do you want to do?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2015, 11:17:41 PM »
"Oh my gosh, She is sooo hot."I think to myself "Well I think we should go and look around, explore.You know."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2015, 11:33:18 PM »
*crimson was pulling three ponies to the hospital in his ambulance*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2015, 11:39:18 PM »
Crystal nods. "Alright but I don't do exploring I know equestria like the back of my hoof" she began to cross the street.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2015, 11:41:47 PM »
"Well lad I can be your guide." I say bouncing around..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2015, 11:49:00 PM »
"Don't need one, I know equestria like nothing..." She huffs looking at a ball in the street. "Look at this, this could put some pony in danger but of course no pony picks it up..." She walks over in the middle of the street picking it up. "Simple to pick up a small ball"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2015, 11:50:16 PM »
*he runs into her cauzing the ambulance to stop and the ponies on the inside to bounce off*"Ow!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2015, 11:52:40 PM »
Crystal was unconscious and her armor fully off as she laid in the street slightly injured.