The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Downfall  (Read 43549 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: The Downfall
« Reply #1110 on: July 15, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »
I quickly get up to head outside and hurl my guts out....
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1111 on: July 15, 2015, 12:07:25 PM »
Geoff sat up with a grunt and looked at the granola bars. If he let himself, he could eat all of them in one sitting, but that would be both selfish and stupid.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #1112 on: July 15, 2015, 12:09:56 PM »
I walk back in and look at Geoff.. @.@  "I feel ok this morning...how about you?"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1113 on: July 15, 2015, 12:11:46 PM »
"Oh jeez, you don't look okay, bud," Geoff said with worry, "Y-you should lay down..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1114 on: July 15, 2015, 12:21:20 PM »
"No i'm fine...this happen's...Anyway did you sleep well..and did I disturb you?" :S

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1115 on: July 15, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »
"Nah, I slept well enough, I suppose... Feeling better than I did yesterday..."

Geoff pulled out his journal and continued writing the update.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: July 15, 2015, 12:32:48 PM »
I nod and sit close to you."I do like being this little....I wish I was like daddy..he was big and strong..but the masked men took him away..." :(

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1117 on: July 15, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
Geoff looked up. "Oh... y--Can you tell me what happened to your parents? I-if you don't mind talking about it, of course... Then I can tell you about mine, I guess."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:36:35 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1118 on: July 15, 2015, 12:41:54 PM »
"Well last thing I know..was me,mommy,and daddy were running.When their was this wall of men in white..ummmm plastic suit's. Tazed my dad and mommy ran with me,but they got her too...and...then...their was blood..." :'(  I look away and try to hold the tears..."Zilla run! Mommy will always be with you!... AHHHHh! *gunfire.*" He took a while to come back from the flashback....

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: July 15, 2015, 12:45:35 PM »
Geoff dropped the notebook and leaned to gently hugged Zilla.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: July 15, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »
Sniffs..."Soo what about your's? If that doesn't hurt too much."  :(

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: July 15, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »
"Well... My mom and dad... started to, uh, not like each other very much, so my mom and I moved away. She got sick and passed away when I was around your age... so I had to move back with my dad..."

Geoff sighed.
"A little over a year ago, we got into a fight and he kicked me out. I had nowhere to go, s-so... I had no home... I tried to go back to my dad's house later on, but I couldn't find him, or any of my family... I... I don't know what happened to them..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: July 15, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »
(Not reading so please tell me what happened...)
Zaida wandered out of the somewhat destroyed building, something was wrong the hybrid sensed it... "What the he'll is going on..." She said quietly.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1123 on: July 15, 2015, 01:05:51 PM »
((Nothing. Everyone just woke up. ))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1124 on: July 15, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
"Wow....I'm dearly sorry...I just hope..we can find a safe place..Away from the evil beast and the plastic suits." I sighed and look at my hands..