The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Downfall  (Read 43503 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: The Downfall
« Reply #1425 on: July 16, 2015, 06:04:02 PM »
"Are you ok?" I try to hold your hand..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #1426 on: July 16, 2015, 06:05:37 PM »
Geoff backed away. "Oh-oh shi--"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1427 on: July 16, 2015, 06:06:58 PM »
"Yes, I'm perfectly fine" she said quietly still resting down feeling her stocked side and her tail wrapped around her bandaged leg

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #1428 on: July 16, 2015, 06:08:15 PM »
Angder swears, and wraps his coat around him like a cocoon. "G--G-GEOFF... run..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: July 16, 2015, 06:11:01 PM »
Geoff grabbed his things and ran out of the building. When he felt he was a safe distance away, he turned around and drew his gun, just in case...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1430 on: July 16, 2015, 06:15:27 PM »
Angder crawled and wrapped the coat tight around him. The cure had not worked, in fact... it was accelerating the process... He feels his eyes twist, he momentarily went blind... then his vision faded back. two insect eyes stared out.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: July 16, 2015, 06:19:08 PM »
Geoff stayed where he was, aimed at the entrance of the building, waiting for Angder--or whatever he became--to emerge.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #1432 on: July 16, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »
some time passes, but Angder just whimpers, and remains wrapped in his coat, what WAS he?

He really did not know anymore... he crawls out, his left arm now was like a mantises, with a long blade attached to what was his wrist, as well as the claw that was once his hand. his right arm was mostly unchanged, though it had lost some fur, and his skin was much tougher.

Thinking. He was still thinking. He was not completely insane... not yet... he crawled to the door, his coat still wrapped around him, he had to find somewhere with a mirror, he had to find out what he is...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: July 16, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »
Geoff shakily held the gun as the figure approached the door. If the mutated wolf made any sudden moves, he had no choice but to shoot his poor friend...

"ANGDER!" Geoff called out. "A-Are you okay?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: July 16, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »
Angder paused, His coat obscuring as much of his form as possible. Angder makes a series of short clicking sounds as he tries to talk, his mouth had mutated, and for the moment he could not talk. he looks up at Geeoff, revealing his bug-like eyes, his mouth with mandibles like a spider's.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1435 on: July 16, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
Geoff lowered the gun for a moment. "A-Angder?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: July 16, 2015, 06:44:55 PM »
"*Click click* Ge-*click* off *click click*"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: July 16, 2015, 06:53:02 PM »
Geoff slowly walked closer. "H-How are you... feeling?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: July 16, 2015, 07:00:07 PM »
Angder moved his left arm, revealing his mantis claw. "n-not *click* Insane... I ca*click* *click* *click* ..." Angder continues to click struggling to form the words, he seems hunched over, his entire body was deformed beyond recognition even under the coat he was obviously not a normal fur anymore.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: July 16, 2015, 07:06:25 PM »
Geoff stared at him, concerned and unsure of what to do. But Angder clearly was not a threat. He relaxed.