The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Downfall  (Read 43383 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Downfall
« Reply #2160 on: July 22, 2015, 11:50:47 PM »
Angder sings along, out of tune, with Drago.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2161 on: July 22, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
((MAD WORLD. Song is my favorite for some reason...))
"Don't think I do, let's just get going i don't want to stay here... Also you are a good thief, correct?" She asked finished packing and got up.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2162 on: July 22, 2015, 11:56:16 PM »
Geoff shyly mumbled the lyrics along with Angder and Drago.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #2163 on: July 23, 2015, 12:00:33 AM »
Drago continued*
Their tears are filling up their glasses
 No expression, no expression
 Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
 No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
 I find it kinda sad
 The dreams in which I'm dying
 Are the best I've ever had
 I find it hard to tell you
 I find it hard to take
 When people run in circles
 It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Drago stopped for a sec, " hey mate, (chains) stop playing the radio and sing".
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2164 on: July 23, 2015, 12:57:58 AM »
Ray sat atop the van, letting the wind whip through his fur. As he rode along, he tried to clear his head of the vile thoughts that rampaged about his mind.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2165 on: July 23, 2015, 01:17:40 AM »
*Jacob was sleeping,he was leaning on a wall with his coat being used as a makeshift blanket*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2166 on: July 23, 2015, 02:33:17 AM »
"Good because we're raiding, I will kill and you will steal, and both of us will also destroy their shelter, survival of the fittest..." She said looking at the pharmacy that had lanterns inside an a fairly good sized group.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2167 on: July 23, 2015, 03:00:08 AM »
"Exactly what I had in mind" she said polishing her  Springfield. "Seems there's five, no six of them should be easy. One is ill, another has a missing leg... Looks like it's going downhill for them"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2168 on: July 23, 2015, 03:46:41 AM »
"Go I'll hide and snipe" she crawled under a rusty old truck laying down and aiming as she watched the group from afar waiting for tybalt to lure them out.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2169 on: July 23, 2015, 04:19:19 AM »
Geoff was in a good mood during the road trip, despite everything that happened before it. He nearly forgot the feeling of sickness. It seemed to be fading. And thankfully so, for he wished to not lose any meals. He already missed plenty, and no doubt he'll do so again.
Now, his appetite was insatiable. He couldn't stop glancing at the snacks. Those would be gone in near seconds if he let himself at them.

He wondered how long all the food will last. With all the people in the party, not long at all. Depends on how much they were willing to space out their meals. He does so enough. Perhaps excessively so. He preferred to go hungry if it kept everyone else fed. Even when he lived alone on the pre-nuked streets, he had gone hungry often to make his food last longer...

Feeling a headache coming, he lay down and took a nap.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:11:43 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2170 on: July 23, 2015, 05:19:53 AM »
((Sorry things happened and yea o-O dizzy))
Zaida watched carefully.
A chihuahua and leopard lizard ran out to him. She could hear what they said for she blocked the noise it and her eyes focused on her targets she watched as they took tybalt in.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2171 on: July 23, 2015, 05:53:14 AM »
Zaida watched as the group had circled around him obviously feeling. Bad for the deer before one, the lizard spoke and some scattered off probably for supplies
Two went to the back room grabbing a water bottle, small health kit, and a small bag of chips.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2172 on: July 23, 2015, 06:06:33 AM »
Zaida loaded and quickly gave a shot to the leopard lizard.
From what she saw the group went still one bursting in tears but they kept a distance from the deer and started to beg.
"Beggars can't be choosers" she then shot the tiger. "Four more." She continued to shoot one by one the odors fell before the last tried bolting from the pharmacy, she waited until they stopped and the fur looked around frantically before he looked straight at her with fear, another shot. And the furry went limp falling to the floor... The gunshots had echoed but didn't worry her.
The hybrid stood and began to walk to the pharmacy. "Better be ammo" she said before walking in and studying the building.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Downfall
« Reply #2173 on: July 23, 2015, 06:23:15 AM »
"Mhm" she said kicking the bodies around. "Disgusting, all of them had bad hygiene..." She said "go check if they have, also a extra bag to pack would do us some good" she said walking around the pharmacy some stuff on  the shelves, most broken or gone probably happened during the war. "I think I saw a jeep behind the building... Hopefully it already works if not I can fix it up" she said

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2174 on: July 23, 2015, 06:39:53 AM »
Zaida kept her serious expression as she looked at the jeep, it seemed to be fine already working possibly the group she just killed had fixed it. Humming under her mask made it muffle a bit. She checked the jeep finding a teddy bear she tossed it in the back. Seeing everything was working she huffed. "The jeep is good..." She said to tybalt. "Anything useful on the bodies or building?"