The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Downfall  (Read 43585 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Downfall
« Reply #795 on: July 10, 2015, 12:37:42 AM »
"Didn't say we were mind your business, I was making the raccoon here more comfortable so he doesn't worry" she said calmly, then tossed her duffle bag and she sat down resting against the wall.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2015, 12:42:54 AM »
Angder sighs, and rest against a different wall. "well... guess we should get some sleep."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2015, 12:44:51 AM »
Wrapping her wound tightly with a long and somewhat think piece of cloth "I'm hunting for food." She stood grabbing her Springfield, and walked to the door slightly limping but not as bad as the beginning.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2015, 12:46:18 AM »
"Heh. Well, uh, thank you..." Geoff said, smiling. "I'm not crazy about guns personally, but those bandits... a stick and pocket knife don't do good... N-not enough reach..."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:48:14 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2015, 12:46:27 AM »
Angder shuts his eyes, he was more tired than he let on, and started to drift off to sleep.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2015, 12:49:15 AM »
"Well Mr.Bear should we go and meet are bed times too?" He asks while sitting on the floor..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #801 on: July 10, 2015, 12:52:26 AM »
"Yeah, that's a good idea," Geoff replied. He lay down in a corner and relaxed.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #802 on: July 10, 2015, 12:58:51 AM »
Zaida looked at them, closing he door quietly behind her to get food.
A few hours past (yes a small timeskip) shots were heard.
'Better wake the hell up or I'll leave them to be eaten' she thought continuing to shoot the air as she ran towards the building. behind her was three gaint mutated beasts looking like gorillas but of course mutation made them look like monsters as they ran on all fours chasing her.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #803 on: July 10, 2015, 01:00:13 AM »
Angder wakes with a start, and heads to the window with his revolver. "Oh shit."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #804 on: July 10, 2015, 01:03:01 AM »
Zaida didn't look back but looked at the shadows, seeing a fist she duck almost falling but continued to run. The punch hit another gorilla making him tumble and roll back.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #805 on: July 10, 2015, 01:05:11 AM »
While one was stunned, Angder shoots it 3 times, he is tired, so his aim is not perfect, the first shot goes wide.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #806 on: July 10, 2015, 01:08:29 AM »
The large gorilla got up a bullet on his shoulder on on his neck, it roared and pounded it's fists on its chest looking at the wolf in the building and began to charge.
Zaida had stopped due to her leg but now the two looked down at her huffing the air as their eyes stared at her.
Zaida looked at the fists that were larger than her. She sighed in between her panting "ok..."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: July 10, 2015, 01:09:49 AM »
Geoff sat up. He was unable to do anything, so he hoped the others had it taken care of.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: July 10, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »
Angder fires the other 2 shots, and reaches for his pocket for another set of bullets... His hand comes out empty. "Crap."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #809 on: July 10, 2015, 01:11:16 AM »
Zilla tries to pull you behind a wall or something for cover.. "Mr.Bear running is a good idea!"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.