The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The hunt  (Read 13421 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The hunt
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2015, 09:45:26 AM »
(Ps. I workin on a gov fighter for each of ya. If ya all can give me time to work them in right. Ya will all have fun fight.)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »
* Drago unsheathes his giant blade and prepares for conflict*
" they have made it this bloody in, they must have some big guns" drago hypothesis
" Everyone" Drago roared "there are Enemies in the area, don't let your guard down, me and a random dude will handle it here"

now how in the world will I get out of here, drago though
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2015, 09:51:30 AM »
*Zane looking around in near panicking * Why they sent you?  Last I hear that you we're in another land?

—————————

*The silky voice rang out.* Oh I was until y dear here decide to go hunting for few of your rebel people for wedding present.

*metallic laughing was heard* ha ha ha. Too right dear. And I think I found us the best present anyone can get for us.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2015, 09:51:40 AM »
Zaida put her mask on heard the roar from afar familiar it was the large dragon from earlier 'Enemies? Damn it better not be the government, I cannot go back to that lab.' She thought making a slight snarl

Zane the Fox

« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2015, 09:53:23 AM »
*insane laughing was around Zaida.* Oh don't worry about them. And for the lab....nah. you don't have to be alive for that...hehehe

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2015, 09:57:13 AM »
Zaida didn't recognize the voice knowing it had to be some new furry. "I suppose, but don't have your hopes up darling." she pulled her jet black revolvers out of her shoulder holster inside of them glowing bright neon blue while her ears leaned back.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2015, 10:00:32 AM »
Hehehe. Aw yes yes. You willing to play. He he.*odd noise was made. Then the voice was in another place....behind Zaida...very close as a nose was next to Zaida's face* though the questions is how long ya last with me...hehe.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
"I'm sure I'll survive" she said her bones cracking making her head turn fully around. "However if this is a fight why are you still moving the thing you call a mouth" she slipped going past the Furries legs arriving behind him/or her and her head cracked back in place as well as her jaw.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2015, 10:08:04 AM »
Ooh. Hehe. You will be fun *a brown wolf was seen but eye grow golden as a crack was heard and the wolf was gone but his voice shown that he was sitting on a tree branch nearby

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »
She sighed taking her black vest off and folding it neatly and fixing the sleeves of her grey under shirt. "Don't fight with cowards" she aimed and began to shoot at the wolf shooting the legs only.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2015, 10:14:19 AM »
*Zarco returned having re-stocked himself a bit, he was now wearing his backpack and had his sword in hand*
Maybe I should go spill some blood.. my blade is getting thirsty
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Zane the Fox

« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »
Oooh. It dancing time.  *the crack was bendin with the gun shot as the wolf was appearing in random area around her.* you know. *he atop for a moment * not a big fan of being call coward and *look at his body  as few blood  was showing.* I must pay you back for this fun pain. *crack and he next to Zaida. Throwing punch as he port around. Crack..crack..crack *
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:19:20 AM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2015, 10:16:30 AM »
*Zarco returned having re-stocked himself a bit, he was now wearing his backpack and had his sword in hand*
Maybe I should go spill some blood.. my blade is getting thirsty
*nearby n smoke, a black fox walk  through. He stand and rise his black katana at Zarco.*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2015, 10:20:10 AM »
*Zarco examines the fox for a moment*
Greetings, I challenge you to a battle to the death

If you choose to decline, I will destroy you..
choose to accept, and I will also destroy you.. whilst having some fun of course

Its an easy choice if you think about it
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »
The cracks from bones not much damaged but began to crack back in place. "I forgot you Furries don't know what a synx is" her tail grabs the wolf's neck slamming him around before Zaida was behind him the hybrid biting deeply into his shoulder with razor teeth, and claws dragging on his sides.